Dance To This [gxg]

By Cuteonesie4327

Erika and Kina. An unlikely pair but they just work. Erika Park is the girl you would expect to be the main... More

Disclaimer
Soundtrack
Cast
1. Senior Spirit Week
2. Family Evening
4. Polar Opposite Christmas
5. Two
6. After Party
7. The Older Sisters
8. The Drama
9. Chocolate Hater
10. Truce
11. Park Sibling Supremacy
12. Bathroom Chats
13. I Could Fall in Love
14. Broken Trust
15. Oh La Love
16. Dreaming
17. Can I Have This Dance?
18. Malamente
19. Boardwalk Buzz
20. Broken Glass
21. Can We Talk
22. Got Me Craving
23. Sarang and Drama
24. Attitude
25. Grounded
26. Cherry Blossom Baby
27. Comfort
28. Good Morning
29. Panic Attack
30. Principle's Office
31. Family Meeting
32. Dinner Time
33. What A Feeling

3. Stalker

982 42 10
By Cuteonesie4327

Kina's POV

"What do you guys think of this outfit for the family dinner?" Zara asked. She was wearing a sparkly red mini dress that would definitely give our grandmother her second stroke. We were currently in the middle of shopping for outfits for our family's annual Christmas dinner. I usually liked shopping but today I was not having it. This was the twelfth dress Zara had tried on already.

"You look like a lady of the night" I stated bluntly. My mother elbowed me in the ribcage and Zara glared at me. I raised my hands in defence.

"Well what did you want me to say? Her tits are out" I defended my last comment. My girlfriend,  Amelia stifled laughter next to me. 

"Be nice to your sister or so help me god I will send you home to stay by yourself" my mother warned. Home didn't seem like such a bad idea to me right now considering the fact that I was beginning to get bored of watching Zara play 'Say Yes To The Dress' with a Christmas outfit. 

"What about this dress?" Zara asked emerging from the dressing room once more. She was wearing a deep red slip dress that dropped below her ankles. 

"It looks lovely darling" my mother gushed. Everyone looked at me expectantly as if my opinion was the deciding factor. I signalled for Zara to twirl so I could look at the dress from all angles.  

"Like a true belle of the ball. I actually really like it" I admitted. Zara clapped excitedly and twirled again in her chosen dress. A smile graced her features and she pulled me in for a hug. I groaned and pushed her away lightly.

"Ding ding ding we have a winner. Kina finally likes something" my mom teased. I shook my head and drew my attention back to my phone.

"My turn" Amelia said excitedly. She took two dresses into the dressing room with her. A comfortable silence came over my family and I as we patiently waited for Amelia to return

"Kina please come zip my dress" Amelia called from the dressing room. I got up and entered into the tiny dressing room where Amelia was standing in front of the mirror in a skin-tight gold satin dress that reached just below her knee. I put my hand on her back as I zipped her dress. She shivered at my touch.

"You wanna wear that to the dinner?" I murmured in her ear. I placed soft kisses from behind her ear all the way down to her shoulder.

"Why? Do you hate it?" She asked as she second guessed her choice. I shook my head.

"No I love it on you it's just that I won't be able to keep my eyes off you" I paused to run my hands from her shoulders down to her waist.

 "Or my hands for that matter" I added. Amelia giggled when I ran my hands down her sides.

"Don't be naughty Kina we're going to a dinner with your family" she chuckled. I turned her around and placed a chaste kiss on her lips. 

"You look stunning in this dress" I whispered. She placed another kiss on my lips before turning back to the mirror to get another look at her appearance. 

"Stop having sex in the dressing room you two" Zara's voice came from outside the dressing room. Amelia giggled and we walked out of the dressing room together. I tried to subtly show Zara the finger as I passed her but I got caught.  

"Kina" my mother scolded sternly.

"Sorry mom" I mumbled. 

Amelia showed off her dress to my mother and sister, receiving a string of compliments as she twirled in her dress. When she had made her decision final, she went back to change into her own clothes. 

"Kina what are you gonna wear to the dinner?" Zara asked. I shrugged. 

"Please tell me you weren't thinking of wearing jeans to the dinner" my mom complained. 

"Jeans are practical and universal there's nothing wrong with them mother" I tried. Zara and my mom groaned at the same time. Amelia came back out of the dressing room.

"Amelia, Zara please go find Kina something to wear to the Christmas dinner" my mother partially begged. I looked at her in horror as Amelia and Zara excitedly made their way to the dresses section to probably find the most princess like dress they could find. 

"No dresses. You know how Kina feels about dresses" my mother read my mind. Their shoulders slumped as they disappeared to the other side of the store. I went through the racks closest to me to pass time while Amelia and Zara shopped for me.

 I was about to grab a black t-shirt from the rack when someone beat me to it. I looked up to see Erika holding the t-shirt. She looked a lot different to how she did at the studio the other day. 

"Oh did you want this?" She asked holding up the shirt. I shook my head.

"No it's okay you can have it" I said. She checked the tag on the t-shirt.

"It's not my size" She sighed as she handed back the t-shirt to me. I took it from her and she walked off to the other side of the store to where her group was waiting. I took a proper look at the t-shirt to discover that it was a Nirvana band shirt. 

She had good taste.

"What do you have there Kina?" My mom pulled me out of my thoughts. I turned the top towards her and she inspected it carefully.

"Do you want it?" She finally asked asked. I nodded. She took the top from me and put it in the basket along with the other clothing items. Zara and Amelia returned with armfuls of clothing for me to try on.  

"Start with these" Zara said handing me five outfits. I mentally cursed myself for not choosing to pick an outfit out for myself. I reluctantly went into the dressing room and tried on every single outfit.

"You seriously haven't liked a single thing we picked for you" Zara groaned. 

"Well I'm sorry you two didn't get to live out your celebrity stylist dreams but none of what you picked suits my style at all" I complained. Amelia and Zara began to disagree with me and soon enough it had turned into a full blown argument. My mother massaged her temples. 

"Enough you three. Kina why don't you go pick out something for yourself" my mom gave in. I smiled in satisfaction and returned to the dressing room to put on my own clothes. It only took me a couple of minutes to find the perfect outfit. I entered the dressing room for what felt like the thousandth time to try it on for everyone

"That looks lovely on you. So much better than your jeans and t-shirt combination" my mother commented. I was about to disagree but I chose to refrain from causing another argument. Amelia and Zara merely shrugged causing me to roll my eyes. 

I changed back into my clothes and we went to check out. I was so ready to get out of this store. My mother paid for everything and we left the store. I pulled Amelia into me and gave her a kiss. 

"Don't be upset with me my love" I murmured. She playfully pushed me away and blew me a kiss. 

"You know you love me" I teased. She rolled her eyes and took my hand in hers. I pulled her closer to me and placed a kiss on her temple.

"Do you guys wanna get something to eat before we finish up here?" My mom asked. My sister nodded eagerly before looking at us. Amelia agreed and I merely shrugged.

"I just want coffee" I admitted. We went to a small café for lunch. I opted for a black coffee instead of the sweet treats the others were indulging in. My mind travelled to the thought of how badly this Christmas dinner would go. Every year since I came out at 13 years old, either Zara or I would leave the dinner in tears. 

"So what's your extended family like?" Amelia asked. I excused myself to the bathroom as Zara began to explain our family history and why we were particularly disliked within the family. I pushed open the door and a group of girls turned to look at me. There were a few girls primping in the mirror. They looked at me as the door opened and went back to their conversation.

 I heard them all leave when I locked myself in the stall. I put the toilet lid down and sat there on my phone for a few minutes. When I felt like the discussion at the table was over I flushed the toilet as a precaution and left the stall. 

 None other than Erika Park was standing in front of the mirror when the door opened. She locked eyes with me and chuckled to herself.

"Are you stalking me?" She asked jokingly. 

"I could ask you the same question" I replied. 

She chuckled again and continued to touch up her makeup in the mirror. I didn't realise I was staring until she pointed it out.

"Can I help you?" She asked with a small giggle. I snapped out of my daze and washed my hands. She finished with her makeup and was about to leave the bathroom before I stopped her.

"Why'd you give me the shirt?" I questioned. A small smile appeared on her face as she turned around. 

"You really want to know?" she asked. I nodded and she turned back towards the door. 

"It seemed like you wanted it more than I did" she admitted. With those words she pushed open the door and she was gone. 

As suddenly as she had appeared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 518 17
Kyla and Holly are not meant to know each other, not meant to know the other ones secrets, not meant to be dating. Yet they do. The two girls have be...
34.1K 3.7K 44
โ˜† Featured โ˜† NA โœ”๏ธŽ AmbassadorsNG โœ”๏ธŽ Wattpad โœ”๏ธŽ It's challenging to be yourself in a society where being a lesbian is an offense with a fourteen-year...
744K 17.7K 27
Alana was once a normal 19 year old girl trying to make her way through a hard and lonley life when shes ripped from what she knew and shoved into a...
143K 4.9K 50
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ (girlxgirl)(๐“Œ๐“๐“Œ)(femxstem) ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž ๐ฐ/ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ! Riah's life after high school was just pieci...