Imperfectly Perfect Love | JJ...

By hana_imagines

Life is like a train. People board and leave at every station. But what matters is the people who stay till t... More

Character Sketch
Part 1 - Where are your eyes huh?
Part 2 - New Friends
Part 3 - Paths Cross
Part 4 - The Teams
Part 5 - Eyes!!
Part 6 - Working Together
Part 7 - Darling and Dickhead
Part 8 - Roses are Red!!
Part 9 - Ouch!! That hurts Darling!
Part 10 - Jerk Mode: Off
Part 11 - Winner!!
Part 12 - Dark and Cold
Happy Birthday BTS💜
Part 13 - Truth Unseen
Part 14 - A Clear Picture
Part 15 - Fixing things
Part 16 - Bunny 🐰
Part 17 - Kookie loves Cookie
Part 18 - The First Couple❤
Part 19 - Stay Like This!
Part 20 - F. R. I. E. N. D. S
Part 21 - Different!!
Part 22 - Cold Breeze
Part 23 - Birthday!!!
Part 24 - Behind the smile
Part 25 - The Real Her
Part 26 - Angry Bird!!!
Part 27 - Just One Day
Part 28 - Kiss!!!
Part 29 - Fear of Rejection
Part 30 - Past and Pain
Part 31 - One-sided Love
Part 32 - Ignorance hurts!!
Part 33 - Misconceptions
Part 34 - Her feelings!!
Part 35 - Finally!!
Part 36 - Confession
Part 37 - Trip's Done!!
Part 38 - Apple of his eye!!
Part 39 - The Final Couple!!
Part 40 - One Last Time!!!
Part 41 - Out of Blue!!!
Part 42 - He is Back
Part 43 - Agony
Part 44 - Back in Seoul
Part 45 - His Assistant
Part 46 - In Pain
Part 47 - Her Chauffeur!
Part 48 - Long Time No See!
Part 49 - Jungoo 🐰
Part 50 - Pills
Part 51 - Star in the House
Part 52 - New Year
Part 53 - Date
Part 54 - Ignorance
Part 55 - Love Maze
Part 56 - Business Party
Part 57 - The Conference
Part 58 - Giving Up
Part 59 - The Heartbreak
Part 60 - Marriage
Part 61- His wife
Part 62 - Empty-Hearted
Part 63 - Wasted
Part 64 - Talk
Part 65 - Yearning Love
Part 66 - Double Celebration!!
Part 67 - Missing You
Part 68 - Accident
Part 69 - Major Revelation
Part 70 - DO NOT DISTURB
Part 71 - Kindling Love
Part 72 - A Guest?
Part 73 - A Mutual Deal
Part 74 - 24 Hours
Part 75 - A New Member
Part 76 - Mama Bear
Part 77 - Get-Together
Part 79 - Mourning
Part 80 - Epilogue

Part 78 - A Hole in The Heart

96 10 4
By hana_imagines

The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever

- Carroll Bryant

*******

"What made you come here, Mrs. Jeon?"

"Appa," Hana gasped, looking at the tall silhouette in the dark hallway. She didn't expect him to be in the house as she certainly remembers her mother telling her he was out of the city. A wave of fear and shock hit her on seeing him walking into the dim-lighted area. She held her tummy covering in her baggy clothes instinctively on seeing his darkened face.

"You were secretly visiting this house, weren't you?" He asked in a serious tone, his eyes fixated on the trembling soul. She didn't dare to look into his eyes. She was brave in his absence but being questioned in an icy environment, she was not able to gather an ounce of courage.

"You married that asshole of your husband, insulting your father and your family. And you dare to step into my house again? What right do you have?" He snarled at her, making her flinch at his sudden rise in tone. Her eyes started to fill with tears, remembering her past and sweat started to trail down her temples as she held the handrail for support.

"He is not an asshole, Appa. You are just filled with vengeance and hatred that you are not able to see the good in him. And I married someone I love. I just wanted to happy, can't I?" Hana spoke between her light sobs as she gripped tightly over the rail. She didn't want to cry but she was unable to stop herself from breaking down. 

"Happy? I was the one who grew you up. I was the one who made you study whatever shit you wanted. I thought about your happiness and that's why I set you up with Baekhyun because he is a nice lad. But you are happier by getting married to someone wealthier and powerful and throwing an insult to me," he spat at her and she whimpered at his words. It hurt her heart to find her father so narrow-minded over her choices and life.

"You brought me into this world. I wasn't given a choice to select my parents but you wanted a child and I must have been the one. Growing up should be your responsibility and not something I should be grateful for," she mouthed, letting out a sob while he stood still at his place.

"Study whatever shit? I studied hard to impress you, Appa. I always wanted you to care for me and shower affection to me just like you do to Kyunghee. What mistake did I do to receive that treatment since childhood? Why am I treated so unfairly? I always wondered if I was adopted but I knew I am not, though it killed me to see you treat me so differently," Hana confronted him, letting out all her emotions from the bottom of her heart. She couldn't keep it inside anymore.

"How dare you speak like that to your father?" He snapped at her.

"Then treat me like a daughter," She yelled, holding her stomach, making him flinch at her sudden rise in voice. Seeing her standing up for herself is something unusual to Mr. Do. He can't see her total figure in the dark but he can see her face, screaming anger, and despair.

"Treat me like a daughter when you want to be respected as a father. Baekhyun is a nice guy but he is not the one for me. Not for once, not even for a single moment, I had feelings for him. How could you expect me to marry a man when I can't hold a place for him in my heart? How could you expect us to live together in a lie we both knew?" Hana lashed out at her father who kept calm on hearing her.

"Not for once, did you try to ask whom I like. Not for once, you thought about my interests, what I wanted to do, how I wanted to live, and with whom I can be happy. Do you even know how much it hurts here?" she bawled out and he was just too shocked at her sudden outburst.

"Jungkook treated me well while I was in college. He treated me like how I wanted to be treated. I never wanted to be a princess or a queen to anybody. I just wanted some love and care which he never failed to show. He is the man I need for this cold heart which forgot to care for itself, which forget to love itself, busy to impress you. This heart forgot to make itself warm, trying to find warmth in you," she pointed at her heart and let the tears flow down her cheeks without a break.

"What nonsense?" Mr. Do grunted, unable to process his daughter's sudden outburst. Her confrontation is making him feel remorseful which he wanted to avoid in the most possible manner. He didn't want to be weak in front of her daughter. Anger and grudge dominated the feeling of fatherly love and guilt. He was unable to think on the other side and the only thing that's running in his mind is about the audacity his daughter had by raising her voice at him.

"Appa, you are ruthless. You don't have a heart," she mouthed as he strode his steps towards her, with rage and fury. Hana gasped and flinched as he held her arms with a rough grip. She wiggled her arms but Mr. Do just tightened the grip, not letting her go.

"How dare you speak against your father? You are unmannered and vile and I am ashamed to have you as my daughter. Remember, you walked into my house, and don't try to speak trash. Just get out of here," he roared at her and she shivered.

"Get the fuck out of my house, now," he growled, holding Hana's arms and pushed her away. She held the railing at the corner. She held his hand, trying to stop him but rage took over him, killing all the soft emotions and feelings inside him.

"Appa, you are being harsh. I am.." her words muffled in thin air as she tumbled down. Black and white visions flashed in her brain and she yelped as her head hit the stairs not once, not twice but after every few steps. She screamed in pain until she collapsed on the floor and let out a loud cry.

"Hana," Mr. Do gasped. He never intended to push her down. He was too angry and blinded by fury that he failed to notice she was standing at the corner of the staircase. He quickly paced down the stairs in haste and Mrs. Do walked out of the kitchen on hearing Hana's loud shriek. 

"My baby," Hana cried, holding her stomach and wiggling her legs in pain. Blood was dripping down from her head and her legs wiggled with unknown sensation rippling through her hips. Mrs. Do ran to her lifeless daughter floating in a pool of blood.

Pulling the sheets from the curtains, she cut them into small cloths in a hurry. Her hands shivered on seeing her daughter in the state of dying. She didn't have any time or the thought to look at her husband who was in a state of panic as well. Tying the cloth around her bleeding head, she held her daughter's hands which were shaking vigorously.

"My baby," Hana mewled and Mrs. Do shook her head amidst her sobs as she noticed the blood oozing underneath her dress.

"Get the car, asshole," She yelled at her husband who stood up, immediately running outside. Holding Hana carefully, Mrs. Do carried her while shedding tears. She was guilty of not being able to sense her presence and didn't know her husband was back. She was in the kitchen, cooking Hana's favorite dishes. She was so indulged in cooking that she didn't give an ear to the sign of Mr. Do's arrival.

"Eomma, my baby," Hana blubbered, her hands caressing her stomach. Her mother's heart sank on seeing Hana's state. She knew the risk of losing her grandchild but she needs to calm her daughter down.

"We will be going to the hospital, dear. The doctors will save your baby. Be strong, Hana. Be strong," she encouraged her daughter but Hana was in no mood to listen. She was getting out of breath with the amount of blood loss though her mother tied the cloth around her head to control the bleeding.

"My baby," she kept mumbling despite her struggle to breathe. Mrs. Do reached the car and opened the door of the backseat, placing Hana carefully inside and got inside as well. Mr. Do started the car and accelerated to a great speed.

"Baekhyun, child, Hana.... Hana," Mrs. Do paused, unable to speak, seeing her daughter wiggling and crying in pain.

"Eomoni, what happened? What happened to Hana?" Baekhyun got up from his bed with panic when he heard Mrs. Do's voice filled with fear and nervousness. He was surprised when he got a call from Mrs. Do so early in the morning.

"Hana...Hana fell down from the stairs. Her head is bleeding. She is having vaginal bleeding too. I am afraid she might have ...." 

"No,...no, please....," Hana screamed when she heard her mother partly. Mrs. Do stopped her words, remembering her daughter is still present in her lap. 

"I will be right there at SNU hospital. If I don't arrive by the time you reach the hospital, go straight to the emergency entrance. I will tell Namjoon since he is having the early morning shift today. Don't let her get unconscious, Eomoni," Baekhyun informed and Mrs. Do looked at her daughter who was squirming in her hold.

"Please tell this to Jungkook," Mrs. Do requested and ended the call. She doesn't have the heart to convey it to Jungkook. The poor boy would get devastated on hearing the news. He would definitely lose it and Mrs. Do is not ready to hear him wail. Her heart is already shattered with her daughter in blood right in front of her eyes.

"Please be strong, dear," She held Hana's hands whose vision started to blur down.

"Hana, open your eyes. Don't close your eyes, please," Mrs. Do kept shaking her face as fear rushed through her veins. She can't afford to lose her daughter at any cost. She slapped her cheeks and Hana open her eyes, feeling the sharp sudden hit on her face.

"Please keep fighting, dear. We will be at the hospital soon," Mrs. Do pressed her daughter's hands that were trembling due to the feeling of suffocation. Mr. Do was confused when his wife asked Baekhyun to inform Jungkook. He wondered how they know each other but that didn't run in his mind for more than a minute. He was more concerned about taking Hana to the hospitable as early as possible

The car halted at the emergency entrance and Namjoon was already there with few nurses and a stretcher. They hurried her inside and Namjoon just took a glance at the elderly couple before going inside the Operation Theatre with another surgeon.

Mrs. Do sat down in the corridor and burst out into tears, staring at the blood on her hands. As the incidents of the past few minutes flashed in front of her eyes, she shuddered in fear. She kept praying mentally, nothing worse should happen to her daughter and the unborn. She knew Hana wouldn't be herself if she lost the child.

"How can you be so barbaric?" She held the collar of her husband who sat down beside her, still in shock with the past events.

"Why did you push her?" She yelled and everyone in the corridor looked at them but she didn't care. Her daughter is fighting for life inside the operation theatre and she can't be quiet without confronting the man who caused all the mess.

"I never wanted to-" he was cut off when shot a glare at him. His wife looked dead serious that no words left his lips.

"How dare you push your pregnant daughter down the stairs?" She hit his chest continuously whilst letting out loud sobs. To say Mr. Do was petrified with the truth would be an understatement to describe how he is feeling. He was just confronted about how much of a failure he had been as a father a few minutes ago and now, he was the reason for keeping the life of two people at stake. He never intended to do that to her and it was a pure accident but in the end, he was the one who caused it.

"How dare you push her?" Another voice startled both of them and they looked up to see a fuming, teary-eyed Jungkook along with Baekhyun and the others.

"How dare you push my wife down the stairs?" He lashed onto the elder man and held his collar, making him stand on his feet.

"Jungkook," Baekhyun tried to stop him but he was beyond anyone's control. It wouldn't be amusing if he beat the flesh out of the man in front of him for the anger that was running in his blood. He didn't wake up this morning to hear something like this. He didn't want to hear anything that Baekhyun spoke on the phone but he didn't have another go. That's the sad truth he didn't want to live in.

"Can you be more pathetic, Mr. Do? You attempted to kill your own daughter and her child. How can you even breathe after doing that?" He snapped at him and tears streamed down his face like the water flowing from a dam. He wanted to punch the man for causing a ton load of pain in his darling's life but the last bit of manners in him stopped him from taking any step ahead. Jungkook left him and Taehyung pulled him into an embrace whilst his own sobs. Kyunghee looked at her father in disgust and hugged her wailing mother. 

Namjoon walked out of the room and everyone turned to him, forgetting whatever they were doing at the moment.  Jungkook rushed to Namjoon, his eyes desperate and filled with hope. He wants to hear something good. He wants to hear that both of them are doing fine. He doesn't want anything else. He just wants them to be safe and alive and he would do anything for that. He is ready to spend everything he has to see them alive.

"I am sorry," Namjoon cried as he let out tears and Baekhyun held his shoulders.

"What happened?" He asked, his body shaking in fear to hear any bad news. 

"We couldn't save the baby"

*****

*******

Author's Note:

Hola peeps! A very huge sorry for the very major delay. I guess most of you thought I have discontinued it. Don't worry, I will not discontinue any ff and this one being my first is special to my heart.

I cried while writing this part and my mom thought I was weird while I was typing something on the laptop. There is just one more chapter and an epilogue pending and Imperfectly Perfect Love will come to an end. I have much more planned for this and will be revealed in the end. 

*DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW*

Thanking you all for reading my ff

Love you

Saranghae.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 161 5
there are 7 bullies of the university... there from rich family... they love to bully students whether they are from same grade or their junior or th...
38.2K 2.6K 48
After 2 years of hiding from everyone, Jeon/ Ito Y/N finally became one of the most respected doctors in Japan. While trying to lead her life normall...
30.4K 1.5K 46
Jeon vanilla, the little sister of Jeon jungkook. She's the youngest of their family, their little baby-according to them. Being the most protected f...
121K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...