Roommate Romance (Woosanhwa)

By yeosAngChicken

"Get on all four you little sluts !" Poly More

Author's note
Character list
I: First encounter
II: The Hot guy
III: Shower
IV: First Day
V: You are so beautiful
VI: Bed
VII : Makeup and HIStory
VIII: Open Door
IX : Make up sex?
X: Choi San
XI: Unexpected Attractions
XII : Hands to myself
XIII: Can i join?
XIV: Confusion
XV: Yeosang The Saviour
XVI: Confessions
XVII: Boyfriends
XVIII: Relationship
XIX: Date
XXI: Naked
XXII: Treasure
XXIII: Let's Play
XXIV: Little Jealously
XXV: Ours
XXVI: Insecurity
XXVII: Woosan
XXVIII: Butt Plug
XXIX: Sluts
XXX: F*cked
XXXI: Missing

XX: Punishment

2.9K 76 81
By yeosAngChicken

Seonghwa and san were still in shock and their faces said it all.
"Why are you both so shocked ? Did u think i would let it slid? Other girls watching u naked and having their hands on you."

"But baby i didn't even know that she was watching me." San said trying to defend himself but deep inside he knew this would have happened.
"I avoid her with my all. Trust me" Seonghwa said in his defense holding wooyoung tighter.

Taking advantage of his position he moved in ass on seonghwa's crotch creating the friction seonghwa wanted to avoid in public.
"Mmmh, babe don't . It's already hard having your ass on my dick." Seonghwa whispered, san gulped and wooyoung smirked.

"Sannie why aren't you feeding me?"
San timidly moved his slice forward for wooyoung to eat.
"I want that  " wooyoung pointed to the bread sticks .
San took the bread stick dipped it in ketchup for wooyoung to eat.

Wooyoung purposefully moved forward to take a bite grinding his ass on seonghwa's now semi hard cock, while licking the ketchup with tease. Reminding san of the time he had wooyoung's face in between his leg.

Soon his thoughts were brought to halt when wooyoung bite his stick. It send shivers down san's spine.

"Babe why don't you sit on the chair?" Seonghwa offered wooyoung
"Do you want me to keep my precious ass on that seat which that bitch tainted with her dirty mostly uncovered ones?"
Seonghwa bit his lips unable to answer immediately.
"No princess, enjoy your food." Saying that seonghwa started to eating again, while in precautions san put forward the slice for wooyoung to take a bite.

Wooyoung smiled and ate in silence only to think of ways to torture his boyfriends.

Getting in their room seonghwa and san were excited.  It would be their first time as boyfriends, but dreaded that wooyoung had planned to punish them.

Wooyoung entered last and locked the door, eyeing both his boyfriends. He could see their semi hard cocks even from their jeans.

"Do you want me?" Wooyoung asked sensually to both his boyfriends.

As expected they nodded now checking out wooyoung.

Wooyoung slowly unbuttoned his shirt one button at a time his delicious body was slowly put to display but he didn't remove his shirt.

"Sannie strip" wooyoung said with such authority that it shocked san.
"Don't you bottom love?" San dared to question.
"It's only for seonghwa hyung with you i want to be buried deep inside you and bury you deep inside as well. Now will you strip or do u want me make it worse?"
"Im sorry"

Slowly san removed his t-shirt. Unbuttoned his jean dropping it. He was now only in underwear. He could clearly see the lust in seonghwa's and wooyoung's eyes.
"Come here Sannie and don't remove your underwear."

San walked towards wooyoung, who pulled him into a hot kiss. Both their lips moving passionately. Wooyoung sucked his lower lip harshly to enter his tongue into san's mouth.
San tried to fight for dominance but seems like it only agitated wooyoung more because  he harshly sucked on san's lips making him moan. He took control and kissed him while exploring his warm mouth with his tongue.
Breaking the kiss wooyoung panted.
"Nobody sees you naked apart from us. Do you understand ?"
"Yes, i understand"
"Good, now remove your underwear and stick you tongue out."
San slowly removed his underwear and stuck it tongue out.

Wooyoung smirked and moved to seonghwa confusing san.

He slowly unbuttoned seonghwa's shirt dropping it on the ground and only unbuttoning his pants.
He licked seonghwa's neck, planting soft kisses.
He started to suck on spot under his jaw, a place he was sure seonghwa couldn't hide his hickey.
He sucked harder earning a moan from from seonghwa.

Seonghwa moved his hands to hold wooyoung's waist and pull him closer. Wooyoung stopped all the action and removed seonghwa hand from his waist.

"You don't get to touch me. Don't you get the hint nobody touches what's mine!"

He turned to look at san who had put his tongue back in and was staring with a painfully hard dick.
"Choi San keep that tongue out and waiting! Or trust me it will get worse and i won't let you cum at all."

"And keep watching " wooyoung ordered again

San tried not to worsen his situation and submitted to wooyoung's words.

Wooyoung lached back on seonghwa's neck, now using his teeth, biting and sucking on the same time. While seonghwa struggled not to hold wooyoung. He was feeling his dick grow painfully hard.
Seonghwa fisted his hands in order to not touch wooyoung.

Wooyoung removed his lips from seonghwa's neck, happy with his work.

"Now try hiding it tomorrow." Wooyoung said, again placing a small kiss on the huge red and blue mark.
Taking a look at seonghwa made him satisfied. He was all red, sweaty and looked helpless.

Wooyoung then made eye contact with san who was now drooling, he couldn't control since he had his tongue out for long.

Maintaining his eye contact wooyoung stuck his tongue out and licked seonghwa's nipple, earning a groan from the older.
Wooyoung could see san's dick twitch and leak.
Wooyoung went for another lick driving seonghwa crazy, now he broke his eye contact with san and started sucking on seonghwa's nipples, while slowly moving his hands on older's abs to his v line, eventually to his hard covered and restrained dick giving it tight rubs.

Seonghwa moaned loudly from the sensation, wooyoung smirked and moved away from the older leaving him panting and wanting more.

Wooyoung pulled a chair from his study table placed it at an angle and told seonghwa to sit.
"I wanted to blind fold you but i changed my mind. I will make you see each and every way your sluts fuck." Wooyoung said kissing seonghwa sloppily.

He moved to san.
"You have no idea how fuckable you look right now love, with you tongue out, drooling waiting to be fucked."
Wooyoung licked san's toungue and took it in mouth. He started sucking his tongue and slowly turned it into a kiss.

Wooyoung moved aside so he can clearly be visible to both his boyfriends.  He slowly took off his shirt and dropped it on the ground. He unbuttoned his his pants slowing unzipped his pants. Turing around moving his ass to their view and slowly removing his underwear and pants, purposely bending down, to give a good view of naked juicy ass to his boyfriends.

"Liked it?" He asked his boyfriends.
They both nodded furiously.
He went to seonghwa's drawer and took out the bottle of lube.

San stared at wooyoung's length. He was not too long but damn that thing was thicc . He had worse with seonghwa but hoped to survive this too. 

"Like what your seeing Sannie?" Wooyoung asked and san gulped nodding.
"Put your hands on the bed and bring your ass up."
When san positioned himself wooyoung angled him in such a way that seonghwa could have a clear view of san's ass.

Wooyoung looked at seonghwa, who was busy staring at san's ass. Spreading san cheek he used his lubed finger to slowly spread the lube on san's pink hole, slowly teasing the hole rimming it lightly with his fingers, then abruptly inserting a finger inside, earning a groan from san. He slowly started moving in and out the tight pink hole.
He could feel how tight san was.
"How may dicks have u taken san ?"Wooyoung questioned increasing his pace.
San let out moaned.
"Only one"

"That means only mine?" Seonghwa questioned surprised. 

Wooyoung touched a spot that made san's whole body jolt, wickedly curling fingers inside making him moan more in pleasure and answering even more difficult.

"Answer him will you?" Wooyoung almost growled. Purposely increasing the speed of his fingers and hitting him with more pleasure. 
"Yes, i never...." while san was speaking wooyoung inserted another finger.
"Yes h-hyung you w-were my f-first."  San shuttered and panted as wooyoung started scissoring him.
"Let's talk about it later" wooyoung said feeling the time was not right for this discussion.
"I think your ass is ready." Wooyoung removed his finger and san winced at the loss of contact.
"Sannie why don't you lube and take my dick inside" saying this wooyoung offered lube to san.

San timidly took the lube on his plam, holding wooyoung dick tightly, he slowly started rubbing, smothering lube on his whole length.
This made wooyoung move his head back in pleasure.  San kept a steady pace and kept moving his hand on wooyoung's length pumping him.
"Enough now Sannie take me in." San changed his position back to as it was. With one hand holding his weight he used the other to hold and insert wooyoung dick in his hole.

San struggled to get the dick inside his hole, while maintaining his position, wooyoung took notice of it and abruptly thrusted inside san making him moan. He placed his hands on san's waist and started thrusting.

Seonghwa could see each and every movement, form his angle he could see wooyoung dick going in out of san's tight ass. He was hard and thier moaning and those skin slapping sounds were not helping either.

Wooyoung started thrusting harder, hitting all the right spots making san moan like crazy.
"San look at hyung, and show him good your are being fucked"

The expression on san's face just enough to make seonghwa loose his mind. His sweat glistened face ,half lided eyes, teeth painfully biting his lips just made seonghwa's dick twitch.

"Shit" is all that came out of seonghwa's mouth. The scene was hot. He moved his hand to his crotch to get some relief.

"Don't you dare touch urself or take that dick out." Wooyoung warned seonghwa who  silently obliged.

San started clutching on wooyoung's dick. Few more hard thrusts he would have cum untouched and wooyoung was not going to allow it. So he thrusted harder so he could cum before san.

"Where do you want me to cum Sannie?"
"I-inside me"
Wooyoung thrusted harder reaching his peak he came inside san ass and also on his back and thighs.
Taking some cum on his fingers he brought it forward for san to taste.
Obediently taking those fingers in his mouth san started sucking on them.
"You wanna cum Sannie?"  San nodded still sucking the fingers.
"Do i taste good?" San nodded again.
Removeing his finger from san's mouth he kissed his lips.
"Be good i might let you" 

Wooyoung lied on the bed and spreading his legs, slowly started teasing his hole with the finger than san sucked a few seconds ago. Slowly inserting his finger inside he moaned loudly, to make his thirsty boyfriends even more thirsty.
He started moving his fingers inside. 
"Spit on it san"
San moved forward spitting on wooyoung's hole, while he kept his fingers moving inside.

"Hyung eat me and i will let you have it."
Seonghwa swiftly moved and positioned himself in between wooyoung's legs near san's head.
Both seonghwa and san looked at each other , leaning and giving each other a kiss.

Seonghwa removed wooyoung's finger. He was impatient his dick was hard, still trapped and at this point it was hurting.

Spreading his ass cheeks, he licked wooyoung's pink hole , slowly rimming the hole with the tip of his toungue.

"San spit on it again" wooyoung orderd san

San looked at seonghwa then went closer to wooyoung's hole, locking his eyes with the older he spit inside wooyoung hole, taking the hint seonghwa put his tongue inside and started moving it. Wooyoung moaned at the sensation and knowing seonghwa's and san's saliva was in his ass turned him on even more. He was getting hard again.

Wooyoung was gripping his bedsheets now, seonghwa's tongue was doing an amazing job at rimming and licking . San has lached himself on wooyoung's neck and chest kissing and biting him.

"Enough now hyung" Seonghwa  stopped his actions and stood up. San detached himself as well.
Getting out of bed he impatiently removed seonghwa pants and underwear. His dick now looked even bigger than last time. He was damn hard and leaking. Wooyoung got on his knees and took seonghwa in his mouth, with one shot completely inside hitting his throat. Seonghwa moaned loudly. 

"Ahh wooyoung " 

On that wooyoung started sucking him and taking him in completely, gagging on the length in the process.
When seonghwa brought his hands to grip on wooyoung's hair.
He stopped all the action.
"I told you not to touch. Sit on the chair. "  Seonghwa sat on the chair.

Wooyoung looked at older's dick it was wet from his saliva. He went there positioned his hole and sunk  in seonghwa's length.

Both of them moaned and san just wanted to cum really bad.

"You don't touch me until i allow you to do so." Wooyoung stared moving on seonghwa's length. 
"Sannie you can touch yourself but don't cum until i tell you or make you"
San started jerking himself on the sight he had. Wooyoung taking seonghwa full length inside stretching his asshole.

"Uhh i feel so full" wooyoung moaned and kept moving on seonghwa's length with all the strength he had left.
Seonghwa also kept moaning  but wooyoung's pace was not enough.  He wanted to touch him badly and ruin his hole.

Wooyoung grew tried it. He wanted a release.
"Touch me and make me feel good." It was like seonghwa had unleashed his inner beast. He held wooyoung waist and started thrusting inside him with animalistic pace.
"Ahh ! Hyung slow down." Wooyoung moaned taking hold to seonghwa's shoulder. He pierced his nails out of pleasure and pain on seonghwa's shoulders who groaned at the sensation.

" Take me"
"Take me on the bed." Wooyoung monaed
Without taking his dick out seonghwa placed wooyoung on the bed, hovering over him he started thrusting again.
Seonghwa took his dick out and looked at san who was still pleasuring himself. Reinserting his whole length in one swift moment. Wooyoung moaned loudly. 

"You take me so well princess. " Wooyoung moaned more at the praise.

"Sannie use my mouth." San brought his dick near wooyoung mouth and seonghwa gave him a hard thrust making wooyoung open his mouth, to which san quickly inserted his dick , mufflling the moans.

San started thrusting inside wooyoung mouth while seonghwa was thrusting in his ass.
"Im close  baby" Seonghwa moaned , thrusting harder to reach his peak.

Seonghwa came inside his ass. Groaning he removed his dick.
San knowing that seonghwa came,  increased his pace but stopped when wooyoung tapped his thighs.
Removing the dick from his mouth.

"Take my ass Sannie, cum inside me"
San kissed wooyoung and went to position himself.
He saw seonghwa's cum dripping on the sheet and some on his ass cheeks,  he collected some cum on his dick and thrusted inside wooyoung.

"That was so hot baby. It's making me hard again" Seonghwa said witnessing the whole thing.
"If you are hard again i will let you have my ass" san said thrusting insider wooyoung.
"Your cum filled ass feels so good love" san moaned
"Then cum and fill me up again." On this san started thrusting harder. Moving in out was easy he could even see his dick covered in seonghwa's cum which just brought him closer to his orgsam.

San took wooyoung's length in his hands and started pleasuring him.
"Wait let me handle this baby. " Seonghwa said taking wooyoung dick in his hand giving it few pumps and took his length in his mouth and started sucking.

Wooyoung moaned the pleasure was too much.
"Ahh please go faster i want to cum"
Seonghwa and san moved faster.

San came in inside wooyoung and on the feelings of being filled wooyoung groaned loudly and came inside seonghwa's mouth.

Seonghwa removed his mouth swallowing everything.
San collapsed on wooyoung still not pulling out.
"Stay inside me Sannie " wooyoung said
San hummed and hugged wooyoung. Seonghwa looked at wooyoung ass and he could see some cum still seeping out. He took some on his finger .
"Why don't you taste it princess?" Seonghwa brought his hand near wooyoung mouth.  Wooyoung eagerly took his finger in his mouth and sucked it clean.
"It tastes better" wooyoung smiled.

Seonghwa smiled while san kissed his neck and chuckled.

"Won't you clean up princess?"
"And how long do you want me inside?"
"Shut up and cuddle with me." Wooyoung answered.

"Sannie what about me being your first?" Seonghwa asked cuddling closer to wooyoung and san.
"I was not a virgin but i had never taken a dick" san said shyly.
"No doubt your damn tight." Seonghwa said kissing san lovingly.
"I wish i knew i would have made it more special for you. " Seonghwa pouted.
"I am happy it was with both of you. I loved it. It was very special." San kissed both his boyfriends.

"I wish i would have fucked your ass on that day as well." On this san jerked his hips and smirked. Wooyoung whined as his dick still inside.
"Don't do that Sannie."
Seonghwa just laughed at this.
"Hyung don't you dare hide my masterpiece tomorrow. "
"I won't princess."
"Next time you will change in a place no one can see you. Is that clear choi san?"
"Yes love " San nuzzled on his neck.

"Listen boyfriends." Wooyoung said
Both his boyfriends hummed .
"Don't let other girls flirt with you. Im very territorial and it hurts me as well. You might not know but in my high school,  on valentine's day i went to my ex boyfriend's apartment to surprise him with gifts and chocolates i made, but when i reached his place i saw him on top a girl on the couch, naked fucking her."
He sighed  and continued with his eyes glassy

"He didn't even try to stop, he just looked at me and kept movingly inside her and told me to get lost and that i was useless and he didn't want me. I was heart broken, even though i was mostly abused i still loved him. That's why i hate women near you guys. I don't want to lose you guys as well. I might have hurt you with my actions but trust me i wanted to protect myself. I will try be better with both of you. " Tears steamed down his cheek.

"We will protect you and take care of you woo don't worry." San said kissing his tears.

Seonghwa hummed and brought woosan closer , kissing wooyoung's lips.
" Just don't ignore us. Talk to us. Anything you need we will be there." Seonghwa reassured him.
"Never cry for that asshole again"

Seonghwa said and san removed his dick from wooyoung's hole.
Wooyoung whined loudly.
"Why did u do that Sannie?" Wooyoung huffed.
"His words reminded me that i had dick in your ass" san chuckled.

"Meanie " wooyoung whispered.
San just cuddled closer.

"Sleep a little we need to eat dinner in few hours. "  Seonghwa kissed both his boyfriends.

Was the date chapter bad? Im asking coz the views on that chapter are less. It's been more than a  week nd it's not even 100  :(

On the bright side some people added the story to their reading lists. Well not just reading lists like whose titles involves best or goood.  It makes me super happy . :)

The way i have mood swings i sometimes think im pregnant. But who am i kidding  i have no sex life! Or life in general.

Ignore my mistakes.♡♡

Was this chapter ok? Please let me know.

Stream  im the one !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 535 15
𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 & 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗻.
377K 14K 49
"open wide my pet."
14.5K 520 13
[Pairing: Hongjoong/Seonghwa] [COMPLETED] Hongjoong and Seonghwa are friends who are also roommates, though, they aren't very close, but a traumatic...
33.2K 1K 32
Different text dynamics between four ATEEZ ship (Seongsang, Minjoong, 2Ho, Woosan)