Percy Jackson Fan Fiction

By WelcomeToDreamland

Marissa and Luci are just normal girls at Camp Half-Blood after the Titan War, it seems at first that they're... More

Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part One
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Two
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Three
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Four
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Five
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Six
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Seven
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Eight
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Nine
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Ten
IMPORTANT NOTICE!! PLEASE READ!!!
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Eleven
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Twelve
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Thirteen
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Fourteen
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Sixteen
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Seventeen
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Eighteen
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Nineteen
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Twenty
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Twenty-One
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Twenty-Two
Random Note from Author :)
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Twenty-Three
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Twenty-Four
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Twenty-Five
IMPORTANT NOTICE
LISTEN UP YOU GUYS!!!

Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Fifteen

5.2K 25 11
By WelcomeToDreamland

So sorry for the late upload, I've been busy (and a tad bit lazy but don't hurt me!!) so I haven't had the time...

I keep forgeting to do this but...

I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS!!! I OWN MARRISSA, ROXIE AND LUCI!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS ARE RICK RIORDAN'S OR CHARACTERS THAT MY FANS MADE UP FOR ME!!!!!! I love writing in caps...

Soooo, I have this song stuck in my head so I thought to get it out, I might as well type it here!! Don't think this is gonna be like a "Song of the Day" thing cause tons of people already have that and its getting kinda old...

INSERT DRUM ROLL HERE

Firework by the wonderful, the awesome, the kool with a "k"......... Katy Perry!!!!

Do you ever feel, like a plastic bag?

Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?

Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin

like a house of cards, one blow from caving in?

Do you ever feel, already buried deep

six feet under screams

and no-one seems to hear a thing!                                                                                   

Do you know that there's still a chance for you

cause there's a spark in you?

You just got to ignite the light, and let it shine.

Just own the night, like the 4th of July.

Cause baby your a firework,

Come on show em what you're worth!

Make em go, oh, oh oh.

As you shoot across the sky....

THERE'S MORE BUT I KNOW HOW ANNOYED SOME PEOPLE GET WHEN THERE'S A WHOLE SONG ON THE PAGE SO I'LL STOP...HERE WE GO!!!

=]

 Enjoy awesome peoples of the world!!!

PANDAS!!!!

Brianna's POV

I feel stupid. I just left my home, my life, my friends to follow some strangers to a camp for half-bloods. Whatever that means. All of us were now trudging along the side of a highway under the blazing sun. The experience of a lifetime. Izzack was loving it though.  He said,"Three hot girls. Journey around Florida. Awesome."

"So...tell us about yourselves," the black haired Asian girl said. She carried the little girl in her arms.

"I'm Brianna. And I love taking care of and planting...well...don't call me geeky...but plants," I answered flatly. I saw the three girls exchange confused glances.

"Plants?" asked the girl with the auburn hair and chilly blue eyes. I nodded.

"Me too!" Izzack joined in probably trying to impress the girls,"But I like sports a little more you know. Take after my dad."

"That's weird..." the girl with the dark hair, pale skin and changing eye colors trailed off. She held a map in her hands. I narrowed my eyes. Am I missing something here....?

"You know what?" the Asian girl popped up,"Just forget about it." I nodded and stuffed my hands into my jean pockets. Izzack started flirting with the girls again.

"So what kind of idiot would send three gorgeous girls like you around Florida alone?" he asked wrapping his arm around the auburn haired girl's shoulders.

"Hecate. Your mother," she answered, shrugging out of his arm. He  looked suprised for a second but the flash of suprise quickly floated back into his ever changing eyes. But something stopped me in my tracks. Usually his eyes never stay one color for more than three seconds. They'd change. But this time was different. His eyes had taken the color of forest leaves. But they didn't change again. They stayed that way. Should I be worrying about this? My brother looked at me funny and I quickly looked away.

****Miles and miles later****

Izzack's POV

This is pretty nice. The girls who came to get Brianna and I were pretty cute. Especially the one with the changing eye color. But no matter what I did the girls just acted as if I was nothing. They ignored my remarks on how pretty they were and my comments on their hair and stuff. They didn't blush. Not even a tiny little bit. Though I may have noticed the changing eye color girl do it once or twice. We walked miles together and we don't even know their names. So I decided to ask them.

"What're your names?" I asked.

"Marrissa. Daughter of Poseidon."

"Luci. Daughter of Apollo."

"Roxie. Daughter of Hecate."

"Sunny!!!!"

"You guys all have very pretty names," I commented,"Hey, Luci right? I can take little Sunny from you." And then I took the little girl off the shoulders of the Asian girl. She smiled gratefully. That's the first sign of happiness I got from them. YES!!

I didn't know where we were going, but obviously those girls did. We finally approached a neighborhood I wasn't familiar with. Stone Crest II. I could see the first Stone Crest across the busy road. We entered and got a look at the houses. They were all mobile homes. Every single one. Each one had an address spray-painted black on the side of the house. We finally reached one. 2094 Talbots Drive.

Sunny clutched my shirt tightly as if she was scared to walk up to the door. But Marrissa, Roxie and Luci had no hestitation. They confidently knocked loudly. And then the door swung open to reveal and lady. She had a petite frame, ebony hair and twinkling green eyes.

"Do you kids need anything?" she asked sweetly wiping her hands on her apron.

"We're here to escort your son Harry Bond to Camp Half-Blood," Marrissa said smiling. The women looked confused.

"We can explain everything," Roxie said. The lady smiled again and let us into her house. I didn't pay much attention to the furniture and stuff. The only thing I paid attention to was the boy sitting on the couch. We were about the same age, I guess. He had messy brown hair that looked as if he never touched it in the morning and dull gray eyes. He had a bunch of things surrounding him. Top hats, stuffed animals, cards, string, hoops, rings, the whole kit of things you would need to do a magic show. That's probably what he was doing too.

"Come over here, kids," the lady called out pulling chairs out for us to sit around at the kitchen table. Then she called the boy and we all sat down awkwardly.

"You know the stories about the Greek gods?" Roxie started. The lady nodded. "They're all true. The gods really exist. Your son Harry is a demigod. A demigod is the offspring of a god and a mortal. There is only one place where demigods can be safe. Well, two actually if you count the Roman camp but we're taking him to the Greek one."

"Shut up," the boy said.

"We're telling the truth!! You're a demigod and we need to take you to camp!!" Marrissa argued looking obviously offended.

"These guys believed us!!" Luci pointed out, waving her hand at Sunny, Brianna and me. I smirked at the guy. Harry Bond.

"Whatever. Get outa here," he snarled,"And you guys must be pretty stupid to follow these phonies."

Oh boy.

I tried to make it as long as I possibly could!!! So I hope you enjoyed. I AM NOT POSTING ANOTHER CHAPTER UNTIL MY OTHER STORIES ARE CHECKED OUT! AT LEAST COMMENT ON THE FIRST OR SECOND CHAPTER OF EACH TO TELL ME HOW I'M DOING!! Thanks you guys!!!

Peace, Love and Ducks!!!!!

=]

annabethchaseLOL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 205 28
Ames thought she was just a normal teenage girl, perhaps a little feisty and hyper, but never would she expect a whole freaking army to attack her be...
226 0 11
This mysterious new girl appears at Camp Half Blood just when a new prophecy is told by the oracle that someone very special is going on a quest to s...
99 0 6
Rory Astor, daughter of Apollo is good friends with Percy Jackson at school. But once, Percy discovers who he is and heads to Camp Half-Blood, will t...
36.3K 1.2K 17
You shall go west to face the god who has turned, You shall find what was stolen and see it safely returned, You shall be betrayed by the one you cal...