𝑴𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐋�...

By -MARS666_

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬; 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬; 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬... More

-☆𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹☆-
-☆𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗴𝘀. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆☆-
-☆𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝘂𝘆 𝘂𝗻𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝘁☆-
-☆𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘀𝘀'𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗹𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹☆-
-☆𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗘𝗺𝗼-𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀!☆-
-☆𝗪𝗲 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗛𝗶𝗺☆-
-☆𝗢𝗳𝗳 𝗢𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗼𝗼𝘁☆-
-☆𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁☆-
-☆𝗠𝘆 𝗖𝗼-𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗿, 𝗢𝗺𝗮☆-
-☆ 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 !☆-
-☆𝗔 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺☆-
-☆𝗔 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱'𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁☆-
-☆𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱☆-
-☆𝗣𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲☆-
-☆𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗺 . . . 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?☆-
-☆𝗪𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲, 𝗪𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲☆-
-☆𝗚𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 *𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲* 𝗦𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱☆-
-☆𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝗢𝘂𝘁.☆-
-☆𝗙𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀☆-
-☆𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀☆-
-☆𝗝𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗲☆-
-☆𝗙𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁☆-
-☆𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗮𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿☆-
-☆𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗜𝘁 𝗚𝗮𝘆☆-
-☆𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗜𝘁..☆-
-☆𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁☆-
-☆𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗢𝗻 𝗔𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲☆-
-☆𝗛𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲☆-
-☆𝗔 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻☆-
-☆𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻, & 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗲𝘁☆-
-☆𝗕𝘆𝗮𝗸𝘂𝘆𝗮'𝘀 𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻☆-
-☆𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 '𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁'☆-
-☆𝗔𝗻 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼 𝗔 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆☆-

-☆𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗚𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲☆-

1.8K 85 13
By -MARS666_

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★

Ever since Byakuya's disapproval for the two was obviously increased, he made sure to find plenty of extra work for Shuichi and Kokichi to do. Sometimes it seemed intentional that so many things needed to be taken care of. But Shuichi wouldn't be surprised if Byakuya caused extra accidents and work to be fixed by them, he was pretty mad at them after all. He still believed Shuichi and Kokichi were .. well, making out or something that night in front of those, apparently 'retail store criminals'. And now, somehow a rumor about Shuichi and Kokichi dating had started to spread.

"Why do people feel the need to spread rumors for? It's humiliating enough we got chewed out.." Shuichi thought as he was mopping. Seriously , he hated it when people found gossiping and or talking behind others back about things that were or weren't true funny. It hurt a bit.

"Still... back there..."

A flashback of Kokichi pulling Shuichi back down on top of him occured. Shuichi hadn't meant to fall on him, but, Kokichi pulled that other stunt himself. What for? Shuichi didn't know. They almost kissed after all.

"What was he thinking? Did he know Byakuya was coming and tried making us look suspicious on purpose ? No. It's best to give him a benefit of a doubt, and besides, Oma-kun also got in trouble.."

And even with those words, Shuichi's cheeks blushed faintly as he thought about his co-worker.

...

After a day of school, work, and some extra chores needed to be done around the store by Shuichi's boss, the blue-headed male finally clocked out tiredly, yawning quietly as he began to put on his jacket and grab his stuff from the break room. Shuichi was in the middle of checking the schedule for the next week when someone tapped his shoulder from behind.

"BOO! Nishishi~"

"A-Ah!! O-Oma-kun..?"

Kokichi grinned and grabbed Shuichi's shoulder. The smaller stood on his tippy toes to even the height difference a bit. "You going home? Aww , how unfair. Togami-chan wants me to clean the restrooms before I go!" Kokichi whined, still having no regard to personal space even with Shuichi trying to gently and politely pry him off .

"Sorry to hear that Oma-kun. But I need to go home. I have schoolwork that needs to be finished.." Shuichi tried to explain as nicely as he could, hoping Kokichi would get the hint and leave him alone. Shuichi was still sure he wasn't able to come to terms what he was feeling about Oma yet. And seeing him, only made his feelings more uncomfortable and confusing.

"My heart feels so fluttery when he touches me..." Shuichi had gotten away and slung his backpack over his shoulders. "A-anyway," he glanced down. "See you tomorrow, Oma-kun." He said with a nervous smile and small wave before leaving.

Maybe going home and taking a break was what Shuichi needed. Yeah, dinner, shower, and focusing on his schoolwork could take his mind off of things for awhile. So, for now, Shuichi could try and push these feelings aside, just for now. Until he could understand them better enough to put to words.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 395 10
Made by owner 1 aka trav ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Smut ⚠️⚠️⚠️ this story is placed in the modern au where giyuu and sanemi work together at a tattoo/piercing shop it w...
4.2K 71 17
this is coming soon trust also made this because I'm bored also this shit is probably inaccurate but wtvs
11.2K 260 10
TW: SUICIDE RENGA ANGST. credits to: EsterEggz on twitter for the cover!
1.7K 33 13
"So you really love me?" "Yk I do ma don't act like det" © NARDOOWICKK PRODUCTIONS