Transformers RID; New Beginni...

Von Detectivegel

Nova is BACK?! With a new adventure, Nova gets message from Primus, telling her that her world is in danger... Mehr

Details
Prologue
New Mission
Old friends Reunited
WWOD
As the Kospego Commands!
Collect 'Em All
True Colors
Rumble in the jungle
Nova's Filler Reunion
Can you dig it? (Here comes Jazz)
Babysitting Little Bee
Hunting Season
Out of Focus
Sideways
Nova's Filler: Omega Two Post Tour
Even Robots Have Nightmares
Somebody Anybody
One of Our Mini-Cons Is Missing
Deep Trouble
The Champ
The Trouble with Fixit
Lockout
Similarly Different
The Buzz on Windblade
Ghosts and Impostors
***Message***
Battleground part 1
Battlegrounds Part 2
Overloaded part 1
Overloaded part 2
Note
Nova's Fillers: Meets the Rescue Bots
Metal Meltdown
Suspended
Cover Me
Reminisce Part 1
Reminisce Part 2
Nova's Night Off
Impounded
Portals
Nova's Filler: Operation Closure
Graduation Exercises
Decepticon Island part 1
Decepticon Island part 2
Nova's Filler: Need for Speed
History Lessons
Strongarm's Big Score
Strange Connections
Mighty Big Trouble
Mini-Con Madness
Worthy
King of Hill
Defrosted
Blurred
Sphere of Influence
Bee Cool
Great Divide
Get a Clue
Out of shadows
Switcheroo
Guilty as Charged
The Golden Knight
The Fastest Bot Alive!
Railroad Rage
Combine and Conquer
MoonBreaker
Exiles
Breathing Room
Prepare for Departure
Prisoner Principles
Collateral Damage
Something he ate
Sick Bot
The Truth (Five Fugitives)
Deep Secret
Nova's Filler: Her Tribute
Enemy of My Enemy

Misdirection

2.6K 48 99
Von Detectivegel

It was early morning and Nova was in the forest, standing on the rock beside the big pond that she found. She stumble upon it during her jogging. She seems to admired the beauty of the pond, surrounded by trees as she decided to make it her usual spot to think about.

Right now, She was now studying the possibilities on where those other cons came from. So, far they had found one and her sire and his team has spot one as well. She only has managed to check their crime records. One which they meet was Saberhorn and according to records he was pirate. But still it was said that he was put in Alchemor, but Fixit didn't find in manifest. 

That's what worries her. 

Same was one which Optimus and his team found. By what she heard from Piper, Razorpaw sound to be bit same NightStrike, who intended to train energon from his captives. Which put Razorpaw into scary energon stealing con. But still he wasn't either in Fixit's manifest. Nova  tried to think any possible explanation. Would be possible that there some cons that came from other ship? But if so then how come they haven't spot it like they did when Fracture and Drift came? Or is it possible they came before Alchemor crashed? Bee team did find a ship under the water one time. Or is it possible that Fixit's manifest is incomplete? Okay, that would break his spark.

Nova was thinking possible ideas before notice her watch was signing that she got a report from Piper. She opened the screen which was not a report at all instead it was a message, telling her about Aperture Star Lab where Optimus and her team found. Piper made her recall the time she save her because she would never gave up on her. Because of this, she was given a new workplace by being Ratchet's assistant. Nova smiled at the message that it was such good times when they first met.

Nova switched off her watch before relaxing her body where she can feel the breeze blew her hair. She was humming a familiar melody with her eyes closed before she began to sing.

As she ended her lullaby, She opened her eyes as she looked up to the sky. It's been long since she had been singing her song. It was the first song that Dr. Login sang to her. Her expression became solemn, thinking about her. "I haven't sang this for awhile....I only when no ones around. The only ones who know where Raf, Jack, Miko and June. Even Sire as well." Nova sighed before standing up from her spot and left the forest. 

She was almost at Scrapyard where she sees the door further from the distance. Nova was about to head there when her eyes glowed a bit, meaning she sensed an energy signature and it is definitely not friendly. Out of instinct, she transformed into her TITAN MODE in case of an ambush. She stood there silently, observing her surrounding as she wait for the attack before she sensed something or someone behind her.

She turned around to face her attacker until her optic's widened when she saw that she couldn't believe who was standing in front of her; Steeljaw. 

Nova was surprised to think he would come up to her. At first, she planned to defend herself when she noticed something wasn't right. Steeljaw raised his arm out to her as he spoke weakly, "H-Help m-me...." with the last of his strength, his body began to collapse.

Nova, without thinking, caught Steeljaw before he could hit the ground. She managed to hold him as she asked, "Hey, What's wrong?"

When she moved her servo to his lower body until she felt something wet and cold. She raised her hand only to her shock that there was Energon stain. She looked over Steeljaw shoulder only to find there were Energon on the ground, realizing that he was bleeding.

 'He's injured!!!'  Nova thought.

She turned back at Steeljaw who is still weak, laying on her shoulder tiredly. She didn't know what to do, she could have the opportunity to attack him when he is a criminal but not like this. Nova knew that Steeljaw needs help despite he is a Decepticon. It made her recall the bad memory of Dr. Login bleeding where Nova's hand was stained in blood. It is something she wouldn't allow anyone to get hurt in her watch.

So, she quickly wrapped his arm around her neck while her  other arm around his waist before lifting his body, helping him stand up. She can't heal him in the spot where humans might see them so decided to bring him to the Scrapyard. "Steeljaw....Can you walk?" She asked.

Steeljaw looked up to her weakly as she added, "Hang in there.....Don't you dare die on me?!" as she continue heading towards the Scrapyard, carrying an injured Decepticon 

Once they are near the door, the door began to opened itself where she can see Bee, Strongarm and Grimlock, ready themselves. 

Grimlock said surprised, "Oh It's just her.....I thought for a minute there..." he didn't get to finish as the slide door moved to where they see Steeljaw with her. They got shocked which Nova exclaimed, "Guys, Stand down."

Nova dragged Steeljaw inside as Strongarm said, pointing her weapon, "Arms on the side and fingers out so I can see your claws, Steeljaw."

 "Strongarm!! How was he suppose to do that when he's injured. Also, If anyone ask, I didn't do it. He was seriously injured when he came to me." 

They were shocked that the fact Steeljaw was hurt and he was with her. "Ugh...." Steeljaw spoke weakly.

"Steeljaw, What happened? Who did this to you?" Nova question.

Strongarm and Grimlock were surprised except Bumblebee. He knew why she was worried. She is after all the Herald of Primus and daughter of Optimus Prime. Optimus had always told that going on wounded is unacceptable and everyone has a chance for change, but Bee wasn't sure about last one on Steeljaw.

"...Scorponok...brother Decepticon..."

"Another Decepticon?" Nova asked. Bumblebee came close to hear.

"Can't believe... I've betrayed..."

"What he say?"  Strongarm asked.

"Something about been tricked by other Decepticon," Bumblebee said.

"Steeljaw was flimflammed?" said Grimlock.

"Flim-What?" Nova blinked

"um...I think Russell call it 'misdirection'." Bee said. "He showed how to magicians do it while making magic-tricks."

"Oh.....Why didn't he say so?" 

"Whatever's the case, let's get him into stasis."

"Not until I'm done with him." 

"Nova..."

"Bee, You can't placed a wounded Decepticon inside the Stasis Pod. Do you want him to bleed and die in there?"

Bumblebee sighs for that. He knew her every well. Just like Optimus, she won't either condone the termination of any defenseless life form. And Steeljaw was one now.

"Very well. Heal him first then we put him into stasis. Just make sure he won't wake and attack us." Bumblebee said.

Nova replied, "Got it. And don't worry, once I'm done healing him, I'll erase his memories afterwards. Besides, can't have anyone know I'm the Herald." 

Grimlock added, "Or a Prime."

"Shh....Grimlock!!! Not in front of him.....I can't let anybot learn that I've become Novera Prime. Oh well, too late for that....I'll just erase that part as well." 

It took about twenty minutes when Nova was already trying heal Steeljaw. Denny, Russell and Fixit were also surprised as well when they heard what happened. Sure they too were more surprised when they find out that Nova intends to do, but it wasn't big surprise to them, they also know why she would do it. She is one with heart.

Nova ignore them after Bee told them to leave her alone for bit to finish. She concentrated on tending to Steeljaw's injury. She inspected the injury which appears to be scratch mark. "Hm....this is a deep wound. To think, they would do something like this." Nova noted.

The quicker she heals Steeljaw the quicker he will be put to stasis pod.  She so far has cleaned the wounds so she used her staff to heal him which would take time since his wound is so deep. When she started to heal, she heard Steeljaw groan as if he felt something to touch him.

"Ssh... It won't last long. You can handle this." She said to him.

"Who...who is it?" he asked. by a quick look on his face, he had his optics half-open so he probably couldn't see well.

"No one special." 

"That voice...is it..."

"Take it easy, You lost too much energon. You need to rest." she said while healing his injury.

"I guess... this is my end..."

"Don't be dramatic, You just got beaten that's all."  Nova said. 'Sheesh, he obviously lost so much energon that he is talking nonsense'.

"Well,... I'm honored then... that I'm near you...." 

'Okay, he's totally out of his mind because of the energon drain'. She rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to put you in stasis, so you can rest. You will be fine. Eventually....you won't remember any of this." Nova said, feeling tired after healing his injury

"Thank you, you truly are an angel from the Allspark...." he said before stasis took over him, which made Nova shrugged, feeling creeped out. 

After this, Nova walked to others to tell that she was done and that they can put him into the pod.

"Did he said or do anything?" Strongarm asked.

"Not at all,  he just talked nonsense. But I bet it was because of loss of too much energon," Nova said.

"Did he said something awkward that we could use against him?" Grimlock asked.

"No. Just usual what anyone would say after getting beaten for the big time and losing so much blood."

"Okay, let's put him into a stasis pod," said Bumblebee. "Fixit, try to find information about this Scorponok he mentioned."

"Yes, sir." said Fixit and returned to the command center.

Russell questioned, "Aren't you going to erase his memory?"

"I will....Right after I take a shower, there is no way I'm going to, not looking like this." Nova gestured herself, seeing her body was covered in Energon stain.

"Alright. When your done, I'll make you some breakfast since I didn't see you." Denny said.

"Thanks. Denny."

 Nova took shower to clean energon from her as she came out, feeling refreshed before Fixit called them to command center. Turns out Scorponok isn't either in Alchemor's list. This will make third one. Anyway, it appeared Bumblebee and his team will go investigate and by trail of energon which Steeljaw left they could find where it happened.

Nova volunteer to remain since she had to erase Steeljaw's memory which Bee understood as they left the Scrapyard. Nova arrived to diner, but no one wasn't there. Denny and Russell had probably ate, since the was just one plate left with pancakes. So, Nova took a seat and started eat. They were good. Denny has improved with cooking. He usually made eggs and bacon, which is good too, but it's good to have something different. 

After eating she went wash her plate and was about to come out when she heard a strange noise. It sounded like it came from where....where stasis pods were.

'Scrap...'

She runs quickly to there but when she got closer she stopped and hide behind near. She looked out to see what was going on and find it a shocking surprise.

Steeljaw was out and he got Fixit, Denny and Russell inside some kind of force field. Even Campy and Luna were trapped as well. And not only that Steeljaw had released many other Decepticons too. It didn't need to think twice to Nova realize that Steeljaw had fooled them just to get inside and free others. ARGH! and she actually healed him and all.

'I can't believe I let my guard down. I'm such an idiot.' Nova gritted her teeth.

She heard what they were talking. By how it sound Steeljaw had met other Decepticons which will allow him finally take the Earth to Decepticons. Steeljaw gave coordinates to others for he said he will follow shortly. That would mean he is either freeing more or wants something. None them sound good. Soon as others left, Steeljaw went for Fixit, Denny, and Russell.

"They are so easily lead or is it mislead..." said Steeljaw. "Now then. The last time I was here you demonstrated impressive weaponry. I hope to take some with me. Along with certain... Herald."

Nova gasped from her hideout. He was referring to her. What should she do? Others knew this too and refused to tell anything, but who knows what Steeljaw will do to them.

Right, then sirens were heard. Nova recognized what would it mean. It must be Bumblebee and others... but then she heard steps coming closer to the section where she was hiding. And by an angry growl, she had a good guess it's Steeljaw to hide for a better chance to attack. Should she handle him?

 'No, I should wait. Patience is the most valuable weapon. I'll have to wait for the right time to strike.' Nova thought, getting into her assassin stance; silent stealth. Luckily, she was trained to concealed her presence and she knows that wolves have sensitive smell so she hid behind a pile of  air freshener tags. 

Steeljaw tried to look for her but couldn't find her scent. 'Clever girl.' He noted before he went face lieutenant Bumblebee and his team. However, it was only Strongarm.

"I see you come alone, the inexperienced student, " said Steeljaw

"Save yourself, Strongarm!" said Fixit.

"Forget that! Kick his metal tail!" said Russell.

"I'm more experience enough now to take you down, Steeljaw." said Strongarm.

Steeljaw didn't care if not just attacked, but Strongarm managed to handle him. Nova came closer to them without noticing, she was planning to help but it would seem Strongarm was handling quite well. Soon Strongarm had Steeljaw down.

"You lose, Steeljaw. To a cadet," said Strongarm.

"Not quite yet," said Steeljaw and took some remote control and aim it to the force field which holds Fixit, Campy, Luna, Denny, and Russell. Even It started to shrink and it for some reason seems to cause noise to them. That when Nova realized it's subsonic force field.

"Quite a decision you have to make, Strongarm. Either let me go free, or they'll all be squeezed to pulps by my subsonic field," said Steeljaw.

"Let them go, Now!" said Strongarm.

"Happy to. When you handle me your intriguing weapon or better yet, the Herald herself." said Steeljaw as if knowing she was somewhere close and aware what was going on. Strongarm looked on others who were excruciated by the noise. But there is no way she will give decepticon hunter or Nova to Steeljaw. He smirked knowing that either Nova will show up or Strongarm gives up her weapon to him.

Strongarm turned back to Steeljaw with anger when she notice Nova was behind him, in hushing motion as she nodded to her. Strongarm realize what she was going to do as she roughly grabbed Steeljaw and throw him on the ground.

"Now now, frustration never solves..." he said and was going to pick remote, but then he realized it was gone. 

"Looking for this?"

Steeljaw looked up to see Nova, along with the floating remote beside Strongarm which she grabbed it with a smug.

"I'm starting to like both of you." said Steeljaw. Right he heard another engine it's obvious Bumblebee was coming, so he could do now try the luck while getting out. Strongarm tried shoot him down but he managed to get away.

"Your not getting away from me, this time!!" Nova growled, transforming into her Titan Mode before chasing after him, didn't hear Strongarm calling to her.

Nova flew after Steeljaw into the forest, only to find that he was nowhere to be found. "Scrap, I lost him." Nova said angrily until she heard a chuckle.

Then, Nova turned around to see Steeljaw behind her, with his arm crossed. Nova charged at him and proceed to attack with her fist. "Don't mess with me. Stand still." Nova said angrily, doing a spin kick.

However, Steeljaw kept evading her attack, much to her frustration. She was about to punch him when Steeljaw grabs her wrist then flipping her above his helm and crashing onto her back on the ground before holding her down on both shoulder.

Steeljaw said, "You know....I wanted to thank you for healing my injury for me. It was very thoughtful of you."

Nova glared, "Except the fact I didn't appreciate that you tricked me and my teammates. Just so you can free your pack."

"Indeed.....However, when you told me I won't remember anything once you healed me. You weren't kidding, I questioned Clampdown about it and seems to me that he has forgotten about you being the Herald. You are so cruel, erasing their memories like that."

"Even if it means keeping Earth safe from not learning about my existence, I wouldn't want this planet to be ruined by others. Not even you, Steeljaw."

"I just wanted a safe haven for all Decepticons to live in. Where we won't be hunted or being imprisoned for no reason....surely you understand."

Nova looked away, her expression into a downcast demeanor, "I know what's it like.....but not like this....." before looking up tp him with a determined look, "that doesn't mean I won't allow you to harm innocent humans on this planet. It's my duty."

Steeljaw sighed, "It's a pity, I was hoping you would understand......" as he stroke her faceplate which made her flinched. "then again, You really are interesting."

Nova flustered a bit before she grabbed his wrist in surprise then jumped over his shoulder before gripping both his arms from behind.

"Lesson: Don't underestimate your opponent." Nova said with a smug.

Steeljaw growled before he jumped over her, causing Nova to lose his grip and laying flat on the ground. She got up quickly as she sees Steeljaw far from distance. "Oh by the way.....Congratulation for earning your title, Novera Prime. I look forward to see you again." He said as he transform into his vehicle mode, leaving Nova to a shock.

Nova's body shake in fury, slamming her fist on the ground as she yelled in frustration. 'I let him escape...AGAIN!!!'

Once she head back to see everyone was alright, much to her relief. Meanwhile, Scorponok and the other captured Decepticons are safely sealed away in pods, which have now been modified to remove the vulnerability to subsonics. It was reassuring but she was not satisfied about the outcome. 

Later, It was almost night time as Nova was in the forest again, standing in front of the pond. She was still frustrated that she let Steeljaw escape. Nova gritted her teeth, curling into a fist, "I can't believe I lost....to a creep. Not to mentioned, he tricked me into believing he was hurt."

Then, she raised her fist down as her expression changed to a ashamed look. "I don't understand....I'm suppose to detect lies yet Steeljaw manage to slip away. How is it that a professional who was once assassin, couldn't see through his eye." Nova said before she let out a sigh.

'Could it be because.....the injury reminded me of Dr. Login?' as she sat on the ground with wonder.

"All that because your still clinging into the past. Can't bear to see anyone get hurt in front of you?"

Nova turned to see 'Reaper' sitting beside her. She groaned, "are you here to make fun of me?"

"Perhaps...but not in the mood. Surprising to meet your match." 'Reaper' spoke

"Match?" 

"Steeljaw.....I mean he is very cunning and managed to slip away. He kinda remind you of someone you once hated."

Nova thought about it until she realize what Reaper was referring to. "Yeah.... he's worse as Silas."

"True..." Reaper stood up from her spot before walking towards the pond until she was standing on the water.  "It's strange to think someone as perfect as you could have captured him instead you let your guard down. Can you believe it?" She turned to Nova with a grin, clutching both her hands together.

"yeah....I can't believe it either." Nova frowned.

"Aww.....Don't be like that. It is only matter of time before all the Decepticons will know who you are and eventually on Cybertron as well." Reaper said as she walked up to her before leaning to her face.

Nova didn't replied as she looked away, feeling worried what Reaper stated. Her shadow looked up  as if she sense something before she spoke, "Seems to me we're not alone."  as she disappeared.

Nova wondered what she meant before she felt someone place a hand on her shoulder so out of instinct Nova grab it and flip them over her and onto the floor...then Nova saw who it is.

"Oh my Gosh....Bee?" Nova said in shock. 

"Ouch....that wasn't I expected." He groaned.

It was Bumblebee except he was using a holoform which was only be use whenever he visit Raf.  She quickly helped him up as she added, "Sorry. I didn't know it was you." 

"Hey, It's alright....I thought I might find you here." He said, putting his arm on his waist

Nova noticed his clothes changed which she realized that he must have learn how to shift form. She comment, "Huh....you finally got the hang of that form."

"Yeah, It took a long time for me to figure it out but I'm still trying to get use to. Also...If your wondering, my alt form is still back at the scrapyard. They'll think I'm taking a recharge."

"I see..." Nova sighed sadly before turning back to admire the view of the lake.

Bee noticed the look on her expression as he stood beside her, also admiring the view as well. "Wow....I never knew this place, it's so beautiful."

"Yeah...I only come here to think whatever thoughts troubling me. It's very peaceful here where no one would disturb."

"Huh...You really like to ponder your thoughts?"

She nodded.

"Is it because your upset that Steeljaw and his pack escaped?"

"Was that obvious? I just can't believe I let Steeljaw have the slip. To think, I was fooled by his pitiful state."

"Come on now, everyone makes mistakes."

"Still....I was suppose to be a lie detector but I was unable to see through his deception. I shouldn't have let my guard down. Now that he knows I'm a Prime, Earth is going to be a bigger target, including me." Nova said.

Bee knew that she was feeling disappointed that the fact they were tricked but now she is worried that the Decepticons might come after her. He placed both his hands on her shoulder and assured, "Nova.....We've been through this before. We had been having through rough times and even make mistakes."

"Yeah I did."

"Even Strongarm makes mistakes too....even Sideswipe, Grimlock or Fixit. No one is perfect as long as we learned from our mistakes."

Nova sighed a bit before she grinned at him and pulled him in for a hug, "Thanks Bee....For making me feel better."

He was still for a moment, then wrapped his arm around her, hugging her tightly. How long they stood there, they had no idea. They continued hugging for what felt like an hour before he finally loosened his surprisingly tight grip on Nova. 

"I guess I was moping around that I kept doubting myself. Though, I'm still not sure whether I deserve the title as a Prime."  Nova said, turning her eyes away from Bee.

Bee stared at her for a long time then a gentle smile appeared. "Don't worry, I think your an amazing girl and I'm sure you make a good prime." That's when he did something unexpected as he leaned in close her.

Nova felt a kiss on her forehead which surprises her. It wasn't like the kiss that June or Optimus had given her. This was soft, and surprisingly tender, and for some reason it put a bubbling sensation in her stomach. Nova felt him back away from her before she glances at him with her eyes widened. Bee's face blushed for a moment, realizing what he just did.

Before Nova could even full register what happen, Bee spoke frantically, "Uh....It's not what you think...I um....I gotta go back to.....do something. See you back at the scrapyard." He turned and quickly left her as he repeated mumbled 'Why did I do that?' where she can't hear him as his holoform disappeared.

Nova just stood there, staring at the spot Bee left for what felt like hours. Fingers felt tingly and stomach was fluttering. Nova's face blushed in red as she slowly touched her forehead where Bee kiss.

"What the Allspark...?"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

122K 3.5K 21
𓆦 вυмвℓєвєє x rєα∂єr 。.•*¨*•♬✧ When Optimus Prime sends B-127 to earth to establish a base, the yellow robot befriends teenager, Y/n L/n. Y/n does w...
15.5K 411 18
Book one (I do not own transformers, they belong to the owners of it. I only own my own OC's ) Sam and his two best friends, Dakota and her dog, Max...
812 30 18
Sam had found a piece of the AllSpark, but problems began to arise. Megatron returns, and Hornet is threatened. Unless The Decepticons are gone for g...
20.6K 296 8
HEY! WELCOME TO THE THIRD BOOK OF MY LITTLE SISTER! Moonlight's back. She back with a whole new adventure. She's Optimus' and Megatron's little sist...