HER ARROGANT BASTARD βœ”

η”± yourdreamgirl25

Being a doctor is a great responsibility which comes with honour. But if you are a doctor in a private hospit... ζ›΄ε€š

AESTHETICS
FOREWORD
1| MICHAEL MAXWELL
2| YOU DESERVE BETTER
3| LESSON TO BE LEARNED
4| OBNOXIOUS BASTARD
5| CLINGY
6| HELPLESS
7| BREAK UP
8| GOLDEN TREASURE
9| HYPOCRITICAL LIAR
10| LEECH GET OFF
11| COMPARISONS
12| DISGRACE
13| MESS
14| LIMITS
15| COURAGE
16| UNACCEPTABLE
17| RING EXCHANGE
18| LOST IN THOUGHTS
19| NO CHOICE
20| DRAMA
21| OPTIONS
22| CHARACTERLESS
23| GAME IS OVER
24| I WILL BE YOURS FOREVER
25| HOLDING
26| A DAY OUT
27| A GIFT
28| THE PERFECT DATE WITH A PERFECT PROPOSAL
29| MARRIAGE PREPARATIONS
EPILOGUE

30| THE DAY

1.8K 56 1
η”± yourdreamgirl25

VIP BASTARD PATIENT

Thank you for the support till now. Love you all.

CHAPTER 30 :

The bachelors party was held at a club..

The whole club was booked and the looking at the crowd was enjoying it to the whole level.. celebrating the last day as bachelor of this two couple..

Evelyn was wearing a cream orange colour knee length one piece in Net pattern..looking extremely cute and hot as well with Michael wearing a blue pants and light blue t-shirts with and over cout same as blue pants...they both were going to well with each other and completing each other as a perfect couple..

The party was a bang..and everybody enjoyed their heart out..

The party and day soon ended..

To bring the most important day for the bride and groom..for which they were waiting from long...

Everybody were in rush checking everything to be perfect..

While the bride and groom were taking their own sweet time to get ready..

Wedding was scheduled at early afternoon at 12 o clock

And Hailey was helping an extra Nerves Evelyn getting ready...

After finally getting ready and with much assurance with elderly ladies and Hailey.. Evely was finally taken out as the car from groom's side to escort the bride was ready..

As the time was coming the butterfly feeling and giddy feeling taking place in her..and she was growing nerves again..

After reaching the Venus..which was the church..Her father escorted her..with him..

She looked around while adjusting her dress and all..

It was beautifully decorated keeping in mind both their choices..and she was satisfied by all things..

Finally ready to go to the aisle..with the bouquet of beautiful while flowers..she looked at her dad..

Giving him a small smile and going ahead to walk..she held her father's hand..

Then she was walked through the aisle by her father..
And bridesmaid following behind

As she was moving..she looked ahead..

And saw her man.. standing at the aisle.. waiting for her.. to make her..his..for the lifetime that we have together..

He was looking at her.. mesmerised by her beauty.. looking at her girl.. walking down the aisle..with her father.. looking breathtaking gorgeous in her bridal attire..in that whole growing.. fitting her perfectly..

And he was looking no less in his black suit..his look could manje any girl weak on her knees...but her luck..here he was standing waiting for her..she thought..

Finally...she reached near him..and her father handed her to him and moved back...and she stood facing him..

The priest Ryan started the wedding mass..

And after that they were asked to take their own vows if they had any..to which both nodded..

Micheal was the one to take the vows first..

Michael

“I promise to love you, to be your hearth, to keep a flame alive for you in my heart.” “When you walked into my life, love walked in, too.” “I vow to love you as you love me, through all hardship, darkness, and pain to reach for our joys, our hopes, and always with honesty and faith.”

Then Evelyn took the vow

I will take your love to give me hope, give me joy, and make me a better man. I promise to listen, to hear, and to always consider your feelings and thoughts as we travel together on this journey. I vow to love, honor, and cherish you, forsaking all others, as a faithful husband as long as we both shall live.

Then they were asked to exchange the rings..

With saying

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today, our wedding day."

Priest :“I now pronounce you husband and wife.

You can kiss her now..

They were finally wedded and were asked to kiss..

After the kiss and some finally things by the priest..They exit the aisle together for the first time as Mr and Mrs Maxwell..

Then Evelyn threw the flowers back which Hailey caught.

She grinned.

Then they meet everyone..and then after the formal meeting and greeting..

They were called for the cake cutting and tossing of champagne...

Then the couple were called for a small couple dance..and then all the couple present there joined them..

The dance was soft and romantic..

Afterwards all were called for the lunch arranged for the guest..

And the bride and groom were taken to the arrangements made for them..where they could settle and meet the people coming to greet them..

After the wedding was over and all meeting and greeting was done..

Michael didn't stop a minute, he carried Evelyn to the car in
The bridal style carried me to the car and driving to the house he carried her inside the house.

Michael and Evelyn cuddled in on bed taking test in each other arms.. peacefully

Now there was a small party at 8 o'clock in their house to celebrate their marriage.

It was only business officials and some of Michael's  and Evelyn's friends and the close family.

Hailey came at 7'O clock to
help Evelyn get dressed up.

Soon it was time..and all started coming..

Their party was also successful..and by end of the party..the bride and the groom were hell tired..but the excitement of marriage was still present which could be seen on their faces..

After all the guests when..and a beautiful day came to end for everyone..

Except for the bride and groom..who were excited for their first night..

Author :yourdreamgirl25

Its not end here, epilogue is on its way.. Just hav patience... And dont forget to vote, comment, follow and share... So that you can read my book easily.

Thank you.

Nikki. G

¶THE END¶

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░ Thank you for reading the chapter hope you like it. Please answer the questions below.░░░░░░

░Precap-you all think what can happen░

Hope you answer them

░░░1)are you liking the story

░░░2)what you think about this plot

░░░3)Are you excited for future chapters

░░░░░░░Do give your review on above░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

FOLLOW ME AND ADD MY BOOKS TO LIBRARY OR READING LIST SO WHENEVER I UDPATE YOU GET THE NOTIFICATION.

DONT FORGET THE INLINE COMMENTS.

THANK YOU.

░░░NIKKI G... ░░░

η»§η»­ι˜…θ―»

You'll Also Like

892K 22.2K 43
Nathan Parker A 24 years billionaire and a single father of 2 years old. He is cold, arrogant, rude and doesn't give a shit about any others feelings...
1.1M 72.6K 82
He placed both his hard, and muscular hands over my upperarms, as he pinned me to the wall ─preventing me from moving. Questions shot my mind like a...
1.7M 48.5K 59
Book 1 in U-Tale Series: The CEO and Doctor Romance. β€’|One is the heartthrob billionaire, while the other is the hardcore doctor. β€’|She playfully ca...
4.7M 124K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...