HER ARROGANT BASTARD βœ”

By yourdreamgirl25

Being a doctor is a great responsibility which comes with honour. But if you are a doctor in a private hospit... More

AESTHETICS
FOREWORD
1| MICHAEL MAXWELL
2| YOU DESERVE BETTER
3| LESSON TO BE LEARNED
4| OBNOXIOUS BASTARD
5| CLINGY
6| HELPLESS
7| BREAK UP
8| GOLDEN TREASURE
9| HYPOCRITICAL LIAR
10| LEECH GET OFF
11| COMPARISONS
12| DISGRACE
13| MESS
14| LIMITS
15| COURAGE
16| UNACCEPTABLE
17| RING EXCHANGE
18| LOST IN THOUGHTS
19| NO CHOICE
20| DRAMA
21| OPTIONS
22| CHARACTERLESS
23| GAME IS OVER
24| I WILL BE YOURS FOREVER
25| HOLDING
26| A DAY OUT
27| A GIFT
28| THE PERFECT DATE WITH A PERFECT PROPOSAL
30| THE DAY
EPILOGUE

29| MARRIAGE PREPARATIONS

1.4K 46 0
By yourdreamgirl25

CHAPTER 29 :

After the beautiful proposal and kiss

Both Micheal and Evelyn were at the dining arrangement made there..and were having their dinner..which was all her preferable..and favorite..

They were talking randomly chatting..when something clicked her..and she asked him..

"Michael.. would you mind telling me..how this thought came in your mind..like suddenly.."she asked..

"It isn't sudden..I had this thought in my mind for a long time..and I could have done this a long back..but then I decided to give you sometime.."he answered busy in food..

"And how long??.. please elaborate"
She asked..

He looked up at her..and then again digging in his food he answered..

"You remember the day we spent..when I took you out..as you were angry with me for forgetting your birthday..and the night we spent together.. watching a movie and cuddling.."he said and looked up at her..

She nodded..

He continued

"That night was the most peaceful night of my life...and after that..I spent many nights thinking..why I was not getting that peace thereafter..and the i realized..it was cause you were besides me..and then many things were there..and then I concluded..I no more can live without you..and I need to stick you with me forever..and the only thing that would make it possible..is marriage

  So here I'm proposing you to please Marry me as soon as possible.."he answered casually..

But he didn't know how deep his words were touching her..

"When do you want to Marry??"she asked..

He looked up..and looking straight on her eyes said..

"If it was upon me..I would Marry you this moment.. but then I know you need time.. so tell me when do you want..then we can talk to our families too"he said..

"I'm ready to marry you any moment..come home tomorrow..we can talk and decide it..as it is a good time to get married.."she said

"Are you sure..that you are ready..and not just telling to.make me happy..if you want i can wait.."he asked unsure about her reply..

"Yes idiot..I'm ready.."she said..

And squealed in happiness.and stood up to take her in a bear hug..

"Thank U so much.. I'm sure know.. I'm planning everything within a month now.. tomorrow is the day.. we'll decide everything..I love you so damn much"he said.. happiness dripping from his voice..

She was happy seeing him happy seeing him happy..

They settled again and the sea asked.

"So what's the plan..we are spending our night out..are you dropping me home"she enquired..

"Are you made..I have got you whole for myself..I'm not leaving you so soon madam..and about plans..not sure but how about some movie..hot chocolate and cuddling.."he said grinning

"Best idea..are the arrangements done.."she asked..

"Yep.."he said..

After dinner..they moved towards the small cozy setup manik...had made.. and enjoyed their night together..

Early morning,

He dropped her home and informed about him visiting her with his uncle and mother..and she replied positively..

Both had a talk with their respective family..while they all had a idea about this coming and Michael had informed everyone about the date and proposal

After the family.. Evelyn first informed Hailey..While Michael informed David..

While both were happy for them..coz he had seen them suffer..and while now that they are getting this happiness after a long..

It was EVENING

Evelyn's family were preparing for the dinner..as Michael and his family would be visiting them..

Hailey was present too..

Soon they all came..and after some formal greetings and all..

Michael came on the main topic..

After a lot of discussion and advice and planning..

It was decided that they would get married in the new year..that would be after a month..on 5th Jan..

All were happy and excited..and were busy planning about the execution and all and distributing the work amongst themselves .

The bride and groom were just given the work to look for their attires for all the functions..that would be..

1. Bridal shower

2.Combined bachelor/Cocktails party for all their friends and extended families..

3.The marriage.

Would be a close affair with close friends and family in the Church..

The best man and bridesmaids had taken all the necessary responsibility..

While invitation was elderly thing..as they would do it better..

While Michael was again into something.. planning for them..

While this time Evelyn too was planning something for them

It was some day after..

When both Micheal and Evelyn hand off from work and decide to look for their attires and rings..

Hailey had taken responsibility for other things that Evenly would need and had said that she would give it to her as a gift from the bridesmaid..

They had a good time shopping and got exactly what they needed and desired and were content..

The cocktail party was planned a day before the marriage day...in evening and bridal shower was arranged in the morning

And today was the day for it..

All were busy with preparation and all the arrangements were a surprise to the marrying couple...

Morning the bridal shower was held with all the bright side guests..

It was... finally evening and all everybody after completing all work were getting ready to attend the party

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░ Thank you for reading the chapter hope you like it. Please answer the questions below.░░░░░░

░Precap-you all think what can happen░

Hope you answer them

░░░1)are you liking the story

░░░2)what you think about this plot

░░░3)Are you excited for future chapters

░░░░░░░Do give your review on above░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

FOLLOW ME AND ADD MY BOOKS TO LIBRARY OR READING LIST SO WHENEVER I UDPATE YOU GET THE NOTIFICATION.

DONT FORGET THE INLINE COMMENTS.

THANK YOU.

░░░NIKKI G... ░░░

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.9K 43
Highest rankings: #1 in Rich 17 December 2018 and #1 in Player 31 December 2018 Alexander Evans is studying a degree in Medicine. All she has to do t...
471K 23.1K 63
For her, he is the light of her life. She never thought of leaving him. But unknowingly they got into a fight. He went out leaving her alone in the h...
890K 22.2K 43
Nathan Parker A 24 years billionaire and a single father of 2 years old. He is cold, arrogant, rude and doesn't give a shit about any others feelings...
249K 10.8K 81
He was an arrogant, cold, ruthless, dominant, self-centered bussinessman, more precisely the one and only ceo of Singhania Industries. Ranking among...