Her Song || Liam Payne

By JukingAri

Julie and Liam. Liam and Julie. The duo were inseparable till the end of time. I guess that's a reason why th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 [Julie]
Chapter 2 [Liam]
Chapter 3 [Julie]
Chapter 4 [Liam]
Chapter 5 [Julie]
Chapter 6 [Julie]
Chapter 7 [Liam]
Chapter 8 [Julie]
Chapter 9 [Liam]
Chapter 10 [Julie]
Chapter 11 [Liam]
Chapter 12 [Julie]
Chapter 13 [Liam]
Chapter 14 [Julie]
Chapter 15 [Liam]
Chapter 16 [Liam]
Chapter 17 [Julie]
Chapter 18: Flashback
Chapter 19 [Julie]
Chapter 20 [Liam]
Chapter 21 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 22 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 23 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 24 [Liam]
Chapter 25 [Julie]
Chapter 26 [Julie]
Chapter 27 [Julie]
Chapter 28 [Liam]
Chapter 29 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 30 [Julie]
Chapter 31 [Liam]
Chapter 32 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 33 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 35 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 36 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 37 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 38 [Liam]
Chapter 39 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 40 [Liam]
Chapter 41 [Julie]
Chapter 42 [Julie]
Chapter 43 [Julie]
Chapter 44 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 45 [Julie]
Chapter 46 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 47 [Julie]
Chapter 48 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 49 [Julie]
Chapter 50 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 51 [Liam]
Chapter 52 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 53 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 54 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 55 [Julie & Liam]
Epilogue
Thank You! :) xo
[BONUS] JS Files: Julie Watson
[SNEAK PEEK] Swan Lake || Luke Hemmings AU

Chapter 34 [Julie]

4.1K 77 7
By JukingAri

I ordered the tickets. I scattered us all in different places so we can observe Alex and Nessy in different degrees. Nessy and Alex are gonna be in the 5th row. Louis and El are gonna be in the 3rd row. Me, Liam and Jacob are gonna be in the 7th row. Alex and Nessy's seats are in Row 5 C and D. I put Zayn, Niall and Harry's seats on Row 5 H-J. I We'll have different degrees of views from them.

Louis and El in the front. Me and Liam at the back. The other boys at the side. Yup, could work.

The show's at 7 so we'll have a long drive to Manhattan. We leave at 4 so we can make it at 6 and have time to just chill out.

We're just waiting for tonight. I don't know where the boys are and I'm so bored. It's still 1:30 in the afternoon. I glanced at the pool from my window and bit my lip. Oh, well. It's November but it's not yet winter cold.

I changed into my blue and white striped bikini and grabbed a towel from my closet. Just as I was about to leave. There was a knock on my door. I walked towards it and opened it. There stood Nessy.

"I didn't know you were here already," I said. She looked nervous. "Can I talk to you?", she asked. "I was just about to go and swim.", I answered. "but it can wait. So talk." I sat on my bed and she sat beside me.

"Alex asked me out," she blurted. I smirked. Alex followed the plan. Yay! "I don't know what to do!", she added. She pointed at the clothes she was wearing. I raised an eyebrow.

"I thought it was just a casual outing so I dressed crappy," she said. "but he asked me to be his date since Lou and El, you and Liam, and the other idiots are going solo so yeah, I became his date!" Okay, I don't get her now. "And... so??", I said. "I look ugly!", she said. "I need to look appropriate!", she shrieked.

So she's freaking out on looking good for Alex. I don't get it. She's pretty even when she doesn't try to be. She's freaking out. She must really like him. Right then, an idea popped in my head.

"I'll be back!", I said. "Stay here!" I grabbed a sundress from my closet and ran out to the guest house. I knocked on the door rapidly and Liam opened it. "What?", he said. "What's wrong?" I shook my head. "Nothing's wrong!", I said. "Just get me Eleanor!" Liam nodded and ran into the house. After a few minutes, he came back with El.

"Can you guys tell me what's going on?", he asked. "O.N.E.!", I squealed at Eleanor. Her eyes widened. We were acting like kids but who cares. "What's O.N.E.?", Liam asked. He was definitely confused. "Operation Nalex Emergency!", Eleanor yelled then we ran to the mansion. Right before we left, I heard Liam mutter, "Girls. I don't get them."

Eleanor and I ran to my room. When we got there, Yup, Nessy was still there. She was fidgeting since Alex asked her out. Even though, it's a group outing. They'll be isolated from us so they can have alone time.

"What's wrong?", El asked. "Nessy's freaking out about Alex asking her to be his date," I told her. "she says she needs to look hot for tonight." El shook her head. "But you're gorgeous already!", she said. "You both are!" We both shot her a grateful smile. Louis is definitely lucky to have a girl like Eleanor.

"So what can we do to help you?", El asked Nessy. "You guys can give me a makeover!", she pleaded. My eyes widened. Oh, crap. I suck at this. The only make up I know how to use is lip gloss, powder and those stuff. I don't know how to do it professionally. "I'm not good at makeovers," I admitted. "I don't know how to use make-up." El was surprised.

Well, I can't blame her. Who would expect that some 18-year-old girl in the world of theatre doesn't know how to use make-up? Shame on me. I should get make up lessons then.

"I can teach you," El said. "Can we just borrow some of your clothes for Nessy?", she asked. I nodded. Nessy and I were the same size so we usually borrow each other's clothes. "Sure," I said. "and my mom has a lot of make-up in her room. I'm sure she's cool if we borrow it for a while." El nodded. "Is it okay if Nessy uses the shower?", El asked me. "She's been having sleepovers here since High School," I answered. "this is kinda like her 2nd home." El nodded.

Nessy went to the shower while El and I went to my parents's room. I grabbed my mom's vanity kit from Dash and El's eyes widened. What's up with that?

"You're mom has the vanity kit from Dash?", she asked. I nodded. It's no big deal actually. "Yeah," I said. "she is a part-time fashion designer after all. She needs to keep up with the looks and style." El nodded and we walked back to my room. Nessy was still in the shower.

"Should I start looking through the closet?", I asked. El nodded. "I'll help," she offered. I gave her a grateful smile. "Wow Jules," she said. "going in your room's like buying the entire Oxford street." I shook my head. "My mom likes to buy me stuff when she goes to another country," I said. "she wants me to enjoy life." Eleanor nodded. "YOLO!", she said.

El and I agreed to pick different clothes for Nessy. I chose a sleeveless blue, ruffled, solid dress, brown vintage belt and brown gladiator sandals. Eleanor chose a red and white striped dress that went along a brown vintage belt and brown heels. Eleanor and I studied the clothes as we put them on the bed. Which one would suit Nessy more?

"I think your seems to suit her more," Eleanor said. I was surprised. I sucked at fashion. My style icon's Dianna Agron. Nessy's more like the casual teenager. I'm not sure now. "Really?", I asked. Eleanor nodded. "The dress I picked is more like my style," El sighed. "I'm not really sure if it would suit Nessy."

"Well, have you picked anything to wear tonight?", I asked her. She shook her head. "Wear the dress you picked then," I smiled. Eleanor's face lit up. "You sure?", she asked. I nodded. "You're the best!", Eleanor hugged me.

"Okay," Nessy emerged from the bathroom wearing a robe. "What now?" I glanced at Eleanor and she nodded. "Sit on the stool, I'll get started on your make up.", Eleanor said. Nessy nodded and did what Eleanor told her. Soon, El began working while I watched.

After about 15 minutes, Eleanor wasn't done yet. And I was getting hungry. I'm actually craving for some New York deli right now. I'll just go make a quick stop and ask Nanami in the kitchen.

"El," I got up from the bed. "I'll be back, just to get some snacks. You want anything?" She shook her head. "What about you, Ness?", I asked. She shook her head too. I shrugged and walked out of the room.

As I was making my way, I ran into Liam. He smiled when he saw me. I looked and saw behin him, Jacob.

"What are you doing here?", I asked. "I was actually looking for you," he said. "I asked your brother and he said that he'd escort me to your room." I chuckled. How adorable. "You can't go in there yet," I said. "Eleanor's giving Nessy a makeover." He nodded. "She must be really excited about Alex.", he said. I nodded in agreement.

"I'm hungry!", Jacob squeaked. Liam and I smiled at each other. "Let's go to the kitchen then," I said. The 3 of us went to the kitchen. Liam and I asked Nanami for a sandwhich while Jacob asked for ice cream. "Where are the other boys?", I asked. "Preparing for tonight," he answered. I nodded.

"So why were you looking for me?", I asked. "Well," he scratched the back of his head. "I know that you and me and Jacob teaming up together was part of the plan to set 'Nalex' up..." He was putting air quotes on "Nalex". Ha, ha.

".. so I think it's best if I should also ask you straight, you know. To be fair.", he smiled. I chuckled. "Julietta Joe Watson," he started. He ran his fingers through his hair. He's nervous. "w-will you be my date to tonight's show?" My eyes widened. I know this is for the sake of Alex and Nessy but he still made an effort to ask me. That's so sweet.

"Of course," I smiled. "you, me and Jacob. That's a great idea." He smiled back and hugged me. "Thank you," he said. I nodded and pulled away. "See you tonight," I said.

After eating, I went back to my room. I gasped the moment I saw Nessy. Her hair was tied into a high pony tail. She looked gorgeous as she wore the dress I picked for her. I gave Eleanor a smile.

"Nice one!", I beamed. Eleanor smirked in triumph. "I look...", Nessy said as she stared at the mirror. "H-HOT!" I chuckled. "Alex will be blown away," I winked.

"So," Nessy said. "It's your turn now, Julie!" WHAT? My eyes widened as I turned to Eleanor. "I'm sorry," El said. "but while you were out she talked me into it. Now, c'mon!" They both dragged me to the stool and did what made me think of as "Cosmetic Torture".

************************************************************************************************************

"Open your eyes," El said. I shook my head. "Why?", Nessy groaned. "You look beautiful, Jules!" Slowly, I opened my eyes. I gasped. The only time I ever felt beautiful was when I sang "I Will Always Love You" during the variety showcase. Now, that feeling's coming back again. I smiled. "I don't look hideous," I smiled. "Thank you guys!" I hugged El and Nessy.

"What time is it?", I asked. "It's 3 pm.", Nessy answered. "Oh, crap!", Eleanor said. "I haven't started yet." Nessy smiled. "Let me do your make up for you," she offered. Eleanor smiled at her gratefully. "Thank you," she said. "I'm gonna go look for clothes for tonight," I said and they both nodded as Nessy started working on Eleanor.

I rummaged through my closet and began looking at my rack of clothes. I finally settled with a blue bird pleated chiffon button-down dress that was white on the upper and blue on the lower and rope looking belt. I also grabbed my brown, floral cut sandals and Yup, I'm good to go. I walked out of my closet and showed my clothes to Eleanor and Nessy.

"I love it!", Eleanor chirped. Nessy nodded in agreement. "It's so you!", she said. I smiled then began changing. El changed into the dress too. After a while, the 3 of us were ready. "OMG! That was fun!", Nessy said. "We should do that again sometimes!" El and I nodded. The 3 of us hanging out together seems like a fun idea.

Eleanor's phone rang and she opened it. "Lou says they're in your living room. It's almost 4," she said. I nodded. "I think we should leave. Manhattan's still 2 hours away.", I said. They both nodded. We all walked down the stairs to see 6 male adults and 1 male child.

I took time to see what they were wearing. Louis was wearing a red and white striped shirt with red pants and TOMS. Similar colors with Eleanor. Elounor. Ha, ha. 

Zayn was wearing a red and gold varsity jacket with a white shirt under, black jeans and converse. Niall was wearing a white polo with a red sweater over, black pants and converse. Harry was wearing a white shirt, blue blazer, khaki pants and converse.

Liam was wearing a blue and white plaid shirt, white chinos and white converse. Is it me or our colors matched? I just shook it off. It's coincidence.

Alex was wearing a dark blue polo shirt with black chinos and black converse. Awwee, him and Nessy would look adorable together. Jacob was wearing a white polo shirt with a blue necktie and gray chinos with black TOMS. Ahhh, kid fashion. Oh, well. I have cute brother. Ha, ha.

When the boys, except Jacob (who was once again running around acting all Batman), saw us. I observed Alex. His jaw dropped when he saw Nessy. I smirked. Yup, Eleanor really did a brilliant job and making Nessy hot. Hooray!

"What are we riding?", Zayn asked. "The BMW van.", I told them. I glanced at my phone to see that it was exactly 4. "C'mon guys. It's a 2 hour drive," I said. "Leggo!"

************************************************************************************************************

2 HOURS LATER...

"10 tickets under the name Julie Watson," I told the clerk. He nodded and handed me an envelope. "thank you.", I said then I made my way to the rest. "Alright," I started. "Louis and El, you guys get Row 3." I handed them 2 tickets. "Niall, Zayn, Harry, you guys get Row 5 seats H-J.", I handed Niall the tickets. "Nessy, Alex. You guys get 5th row too. Seats C and D.", I handed Alex the tickets.

"I thought we were all sitting together.", Nessy said. Oops, suspicion. I glanced at Eleanor and she gave me a "think-of-an-excuse" look. "T-there were no more together seats available!", I blurted. "All were separated so yeah!", I said. Nessy raised an eyebrow but shrugged.

"Well," Alex said. "it's just you and me." She blushed. I tried to hide my smirk. The plan's working. "Well," Liam said. "we should go in groups so people won't recognize us." I shook my head. "Trust me, Liam.", I said. "People here would more likely fan girl over the broadway cast than you guys since most here are more broadway."

"Phew!", Liam sighed in relief. "That's a first but nice! We don't have to hide for once." I smiled. "But I'm still in favor of the whole enter by groups thing.", I told him. He nodded. "Niall, Zayn, Harry," he said. "you guys go first. After 5 minutes, Lou and El, then me, Julie and Jacob. Nalex, I mean, Nessy and Alex... you guys can go anytime.." Ha, ha. Liam called them "Nalex"!

We all agreed to meet in the parking lot after the show. Slowly, we all entered. Niall, Zayn and Harry went ahead. Five minutes after that, Elounor did. Liam, Jacob and I were the only ones left since Alex and Nessy could enter anytime.

"Juwwee! I want a snack!", Jacob whined. I looked at Liam. Whoa, this is our 1st alone outside the manor time without the guys or El or Nessy. We just have Jacob. "Alright," I said. "Liam, I'll be back. I'll just take Jacob to the snack bar. Watch the line for me?", I asked. He nodded. "Take care of yourself," he said then he leaned in and kissed my forehead. "Ewww!", Jacob shrieked. I rolled my eyes. "C'mon little boy!"

Jacob asked for Starbust, Milk Duds and Gummi Bears. I bought me and Liam some popcorn, 2 soft pretzels and Coke. Jacob asked for some lemonade. Man, this kid's hyper. After that, Jacob and I went back to Liam who was standing in line with 7 people in front of us.

"You got food?", he asked. "For you, me and Jacob.", I answered. "Let me help you," Liam said. He grabbed the Coke and the soft pretzels so I'm only carrying the large bucket of popcorn. I noticed that Liam was staring at something behind me then I looked at him again. "You okay?", I asked.

"Yeah," he shook his head. "the guy with somewhat curly hair just keeps looking at you." I turned to see the direction Liam was looking at. There was a guy with curly hair but not as curly as Harry's. He did look familiar but I shook it off. "Maybe he's just some person I knew back then," I said. "let's just not mind it." Liam nodded.

"Excuse me," an old woman around her 70's approached me. "Yes? Can I help you?", I smiled. "Do you mind if I line with you?", she asked. "My son's already in the theatre so I have to go back again but he might look for me." I looked at Liam and he nodded. "Sure," I said. Liam moved backward so the old woman could line infront of us.

"The line's so long!", Jacob whined. "It's okay, Jacob!", Liam said. "We're almost there." Jacob sighed. "Don't worry Jakey," I smiled. "you're gonna enjoy this play! It's full of singing and dancing!" Jacob squealed. He always loved anything that involved a lot of energy. Liam and I smiled at Jacob.

"Excuse me," the same old woman turned to me and Liam. "I know it's none of my business but..." Liam and I smiled at her and gestured for her to continue. "..what's it like to be parents your age? I mean, you both look so young and you already have a kid. What's it like?"

My eyes widened. The woman didn't recognize Liam. She thought we were both Jacob's parents. That's an awkward thought. An 18-year-old mother and a 20-year-old father.

I glanced at Liam and saw that his face turned red. Okayyy, weird.

"Ma'am," I said. "that's my little brother. And this guy here," I patted Liam's shoulder. "is one of my childhood friends." The woman looked embarrassed. "My apologies," she said. "I just thought that you were parents because of the way you handled the child and because of the way you," she turned to Liam. "look at her." I was confused and I saw Liam tense up. What's wrong with that? We see each other as Best Friends. Some people can misinterpret that.

We finally entered the theatre and went to our seats. I easily spotted Nessy and Alex. Thanks to his Zac Efron hair. I could tell that it was a bit awkward for them since they both like each other but neither of them knew and neither of them would admit it.

Liam and I agreed that it would be safe if Jacob was in between us since he's so hyper that anything could happen. The theatre was almost full and they always start when 3/4 of the theatre's already full. So far, it's only 1/2. But there was a really long line outside.

"Juwee! I ran out of lemonade and the film hasn't even started yet!", Jacob pouted. I shook my head. I was about to offer mine when Liam gave his. "You don't have to do that," I said. "I can give mine." He shook his head. "I insist," he said. I smiled. He's always such a gentleman. No wonder why he's Daddy Direction. "Share with me then," I held out my glass of Coke. He didn't hesitate, he just drank.

I didn't mind that Liam drank though. We've known each other since we were little so we've done that before, who says we can't do that now either?

"You're good with him," Liam said. I smiled. "you'd make a brilliant mother someday." I nearly choked on the popcorn that I was chewing. Why the heck was he telling me this?! I managed to compose myself. "Umm... thanks??", was all I could say. Why the heck was he telling me that I'd make a brilliant mother someday?!

"You okay?", he asked. I nodded. "Y-yeah," I stuttered. "Just the mother thing's such a scary thought." He looked guilty. "Sorry," he said. I nodded. "It's alright," I yelped. "Just don't mention children yet.", I laughed. He nodded and smiled. "Come here," he said. I leaned in and he kissed my forehead. I felt myself blush.

Wait, why are you blushing? You're not supposed to blush! You're over it!

But before anything else, the show began. The cheerleaders started dancing. Jacob was squealing like crazy since the cast was so energetic. Well, this is gonna be a long play.

************************************************************************************************************

Now, I can see why Nessy likes this play so much. It's so much like her. There's a lot of swag and pop. No wonder. It's actually fun to watch. It's about cheerleading. It's almost over but I'd definitely see this again some other time. It was fun and entertaining to watch.    

"Jules," Liam whispered. "Yeah?", I whisper shouted. "look.", he slightly pointed at Alex and Nessy who were 2 rows below us. I gasped. Alex had his arm around Nessy. In a way, it was like cuddling. "Oh My gosh," I giggled. "that is so amazing!" Liam smirked. "AmaZAYN!", he coughed. I rolled my eyes.    

The play was over. The lights were on and the curtain closed. I joined the crowd in the standing ovation and Jacob was cheering like crazy.    

"GO TEAM!", he shrieked. Liam and I looked at him and smiled.  After the curtain call, we all exited the theatre slowly. Then we made our way to the parking lot. "Thanks for inviting us all here, Jules.", Liam smiled. "It was a brilliant musical. I was starting to think that broadway was just tragedy and stuff." I chuckled.

"Cute," I remarked. "You think I'm cute?", he asked. "Jacob's cuter.", I said. He pouted. "But I'm cute right?", he asked. "If I say yes will you stop with the cute thing?", I asked. He nodded. "Yes, you're cute.", I laughed. "and I mean that." We were a few feet away from the parking lot when the 3 of us heard, "OMG! IT'S LIAM PAYNE!"    

Liam and I met each other's eyes and we were wide with shock. Now, fans know that Liam's in New York City. Maybe, they'll start thinking that the other boys are as well. Liam nudged me to move to the side with Jacob while he talks to the girls for a short while.  

Liam started signing their shirts and taking pictures with him. One girl around 12 or 13 saw me and her eyes widened. Okay??? She nudged someone who looked like her mom and whispered in her ear. She looked at me and nodded. They slowly made their way towards me.

Oh, crap. They're gonna beat me up for being seen with Liam Payne. I'm gonna die. Tell Jacob to run now, before it's too late.    

"Aren't you Julie Watson?", the girl around 12 asked. I nodded slowly. They're gonna kill me. I loosened my grip on Jacob's hand so I can scream "Run!" when they attack me. "Y-yes," I stuttered. "Yes, I am." She smirked. "Can we take a picture together?", she asked. Okay, that caught me off guard. "S-sure?", I blurted out and it sounded more like a question. Her mom offered to take the photo and we posed. "Thank you!", she squeaked. "You're so pretty! I think you and Liam should definitely go out! I don't care what the directionators say! You're the perfect couple!"    

I was speechless. I just smiled at her. What was I supposed to do? I don't know how to handle this. Damn, Julie! You awkward and clueless girl.    

"Jules," Liam approached me. "You ready to go?" The girl squealed when she saw Liam. I looked around and saw that the fan girls left already. "L-Liam P-Payne!", she stuttered out. Liam smiled. "Hello," he said. "Can I take a picture with both of you?", she asked.  

I was about to say something but Liam was one step ahead of me. "Sure," he said. "Mom! They said yes!", the girl said. The mom nodded and the 3 of us posed. "Thank you!", she said as they walked away. "Best couple ever! I'm so shipping JULIAM!" My eyes widened. "Juliam" was our ship name?     Well, sorry to disappoint Juliam shippers. I'm over Liam. We both made our way to Jacob who was just staring at the sky.    

"Sorry about that, Jake.", I said. "C'mon. You hungry?" He nodded. "I'm tired too," he said. "Lemme carry him," Liam offered and before I could say anything, he carried the light and tiny boy known as my brother. Now, it's my turn to freak him out.  

"You'd make a brilliant father," I mimicked him as we made our way to the parking lot. He chuckled. "Sorry for bringing that up a while ago," he sighed. "I didn't mean to freak you out." I smiled. "You didn't," I said. "I meant what I said. Although my intention was to freak you out, I meant it when I said you'd be a great one."    

We arrived at the parking lot and Arnold took Jacob away from Liam and carried him inside the car. It was only me and Liam outside. None of the others returned yet.   Here we are. We were looking into each other's eyes. I don't know what to make out of this situation. Slowly, he moved closer until our body was only 2 inches apart. Honestly, my heart was raising. I don't know what's going on but my face was heating up.   He was leaning in and I was standing still.    

"Julie, I lo--"  

"WE'RE BACK!", 3 Brits and 1 leprechaun said in chorus. Liam and I jumped away from each other. Damn, that was awkward. The 1D boys and Eleanor were making their way towards us with Nalex trailing from behind.  

"It was brilliant!", Louis said. "Although, I'd definitely be sassier than that blonde cheerleader!" The boys and El chuckled. "I'm hungry!", Niall whined. "Know any cool restaurants here?", he asked me. "Yeah," I nodded. "You all hungry?" I was answered by a chorus of yes's and DUH's.  

"Get in the van," I told them. "let's go eat at Artichoke Basille's then." They slowly entered until it was just me, Liam and Nalex still talking. They were a few feet away from us. I have no idea what they were talking about but they seem more comfortable than before.  

"What was it you wanted to tell me?", I asked Liam. He shook his head. "It was nothing," he smiled. "You sure?", I gave him a raised eyebrow. "Positive," he gave me a reassuring smile which I gladly returned. The awkwardness was gone.  

Nessy and Alex walked towards us. Liam and I smirked. "Enjoyed the play?", I teased. Both their faces turned red. "Well done," Liam winked at Alex. The 4 of us entered the van. Liam was on my right and Nessy was on my left.  

"Where to, Ms. Watson?", Arnold asked. "Artichoke Basille's," I answered and he nodded.    

When we arrived, I handed Arnold $10 so he can get himself dinner. The boys (including Alex and Jacob), El, Nessy and I entered the pizza shop.  

"Table for 10," Liam said. The waiter nodded and led us to a private booth. "What time is it?", Zayn yawned. "9:30," Louis answered. "the play was 2 hours and 30 minutes." Zayn yawned again.   

"What can I get you all?", the waitress said. "We'll take a whole margherita, artichoke and sicilian pizza," I told her. Niall's eyes widened. "For real?", he squeaked. I nodded. "I WILL FOREVER LOVE YOU JULIETTA WATSON!", Niall squeaked. Food Boy. "Drinks?", the waitress asked. "Coke," I answered. "How about you guys?", she asked the others. "Same," they answered in unison.  

When the waitress left, they all started chatting. "Leave it to the New Yorker to decide everything," Liam smirked. I smiled. "I've lived here for 4 years," I told him. "Passing from Manhattan to Brooklyn to New York, New York to Long Island, I know what's good and bad here." He chuckled.  

"I know," he said. "You know the awful and the awesome pizza!", he chuckled and I laughed. No awkwardness between us as long as none of us bring up what happened before the boys interrupted. What was Liam gonna say anyway?    

The food arrived and we started eating. Niall had one slice each pizza then he still took some more. He really likes food and I wonder how he manages to stay in shape. Harry and Zayn were arguing about hair. Louis and Jacob were having a staring contest while El was laughing at how silly Louis was, since he was competing with a 7-year-old. Nessy and Alex were talking and they seem to be a little more flirtatrious with each other. Julietta Watson, you could be Aphrodite since you've done a bloody brilliant job!    

"I had a really great time tonight Jules," Liam blurted. I turned to look at him and smiled. "Me too," I said. "it seems like yesterday. When you and I watched Wicked in Eastbourne. Broadway stories are just amazing." He chuckled. "You and your broadway passion," he teased. I rolled my eyes.    

All of a sudden, my phone rang. I took it out and it was a familiar number but it wasn't registered. Since it was familiar, I must answer it.    

"I should take this call," I told him. "in private." He nodded and kissed my cheek. My face heated up again. "Take care," he said. I smiled at him and nodded.    

I got out of my seat and walked out of the store, feeling the Manhattan air. It was almost 10 and we'd probably make it back again by midnight in Long Island. It's not my fault that there are more places to go to here. I took out my phone and pressed the green button.

"Hello?", I said. I was shivering though. It's starting to get cold. I should start wearing jackets now.

"Hey stranger," a boyish voice spoke. "you didn't tell me you were here in NYC."

// Ooohh. Cliffhanger! Can you guys guess who it is? And YAY! Julie's setting Nalex up with the help of the boys. And did you guys notice Liam starting to make some moves? I really hope you guys enjoyed this. They'll be together soon. I promise!  

#Comment #Vote #Fan   Thanks guys! Love you to the moon & back! :D Oh, and there's a video of the montage of the Bring It On: The Musical. It's Awesome!   

<3, Gale :)xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1K 25
It's the end of senior year and Harry and Louis's relationship is at an all time high. High school is over and they are already planned to move to Lo...
1.7K 113 54
Eleanor and Louis are having some problems. When their break up causes depression for Louis, a mysterious and good looking stranger meets him there c...
41.2K 1.4K 26
Louis and Harry were best friends and that was all. One day, one of them just got up and left, leaving the other with nothing. He left. They fight. O...
344K 5.7K 26
A lot can happen in one short trip......Emma has been friends with the one and only Harry Styles since birth! Harry gets a break so he, of course, i...