Survivor // Lee Haechan

By PlanetNCT

He was in a mafia gang, she was an innocent girl. When they cross paths, what would happen? •Mafia/soulmate... More

• Prelude
• Ch 1
• Ch 2
• Ch 4
• Ch 5
• Ch 6
• Ch 7
• ch 8
• Ch 9
• Ch 10
• Ch 11
• Ch 12
• Ch 13
• Ch 14
• Ch 15
• Ch 16
• Ch 17
• Ch 18
• Ch 19
• Ch 20
• Ch 21
• Ch 22
• Ch 23
• Ch 24
• Ch 25
• Ch 26
• Ch 27
• Ch 28
• Ch 29
• Ch 30
• Ch 31
• Ch 32
• Ch 33
• ch 34
• Ch 35
• Ch 36
• Ch 37
• Ch 38
• Ch 39
• Ch 40
• Ch 41
• Ch 42
• Ch 43
• Ch 44
• Ch 45
• Ch 46
• Ch 47
• Ch 48
• Ch 49
• Ch 50
• Ch 51
• Ch 52
Ch. 53
• Ch 54

• Ch 3

6K 150 16
By PlanetNCT

It's been a few days and Areum and Hana have become great friends ever since the first day they've meet. Areum would come to the shop and always hang out with Hana there even when she's working.

Currently Hana was working the night shift again. Her manager apologized once again for making her stay late but Hana didn't mind.

"Welcome back ma'am- ari!" Hana smiled. Hana decided to call areum, ari for short.

"Hey Hana! Working the night shift again?"

"Sadly...we barely even get costumers at this hour." Hana sighed

"There's me." Areum laughed.

"The regular I'm assuming?" Hana smiled.

"Of course."

"Where's Jaemin today?"

"Uhmm..." areum was trying to make up an excuse since she knows Jaemin is out doing mafia things.

"He said he was going to help a friend out?"

Hana laughed. "You know. I can tell when someone's lying to me?"

"Oopsie?" Areum nervously giggled.

"Don't worry. If you don't wanna tell me you don't have to." Hana chuckled. "It's not like I'm close with him anyways." Hana smiled.

"You're way to nice Hana." She faked cry. "And that's why I love you."

Hana laughed.

"Okay but seriously. Your soulmate is gonna be so lucky. Like ONE. You are absolutely GORGEOUS. TWO. You can cook and bake and EVERYTHING. And THREE. You're so cute like- oh my god I love you."

"You already said that silly." Hana giggled. "And you make it seem like I'm some special one of a kind person. I'm just a regular girl like you."

"Nah. No way. Mm mm." Areum shook her head.

Hana laughed. "Here's your mango mango shake ma'am."

"Why thank you ma'am."

"No problem ma'am."

Areum and Hana started laughing but stopped when someone came into the café.

"Ah- welcome sir-" Hana stopped what she was saying when she recognized the man.

"We meet again Hana. And I see there's no one here to stop me this time." He smirked.

Areum didn't know what to do since she knew she couldn't do anything against a man. Plus, Jaemin wasn't there with her this time.

Hana looked at the cash register ready to take an order. "Hello sir. How can I help you today?"

"Don't you remember me?"

"How could I ever forget a costumers face? Especially a rude one." Hana smiled.

He scoffed. "Listen, stop playing games when you already know what I want."

"But I don't sir. You never gave me your order." Hana replied.

He was getting annoyed. "A lowly bitch like you needs to know when to behave." He was gonna raise an hand against her but areum stopped him.

"H-hey! You shouldn't be hitting an employee here!" She said as she was trying really hard to put his arm down.

"Get lost you scum." He pushed areum but it was a very hard push. Areum fell to the ground.

"Owie..." she rubbed her bum when she got up.

"Hey. How dare you hurt her." Hana said to him.

"And what are you gonna do about it missy?" He smirked.

Hana came over to there side of the counter and put her arms around his shoulders.

"You're such a coward." She whispered to him before kicking him where it would hurt the most for boys. He fell on his knees in pain.

"You should really be thinking about your soulmate." Hana shook her head with her arms crossed.

"As I said before sir." She kneeled down to him. "If you're not gonna order anything. I'm going to kindly ask you to leave." She said coldly with a smile.

"You think that's gonna be enough to scare me?"

Areum was just watching, not knowing what to do before she thought of something.

All of a sudden, he heard cop cars.

"Fuck! I'll be back you bitch. Just wait!" He ran out.

Hana fell to her knees and sighed of relief.

"Are you okay Hana?!" Areum rushed over to her.

"I should be asking you that. You're the one who got hurt."

"I'm fine. A little push like that wouldn't hurt." Areum smiled. When she looked at Hana, she could see her shaking.

Areum wanted to change the subject.

"So, where did you learn how to do 'that' against men like that?" She asked her as she helped Hana up.

"My younger brother taught me. He said to do this if anyone tried to mess with me, more specifically a man." Hana smiled.

"You must really love your younger brother."

"I do. He's the only sibling I have. He's very precious to me."

"What's his name?"

"Shotaro." Hana said.

Areum paused. "Shotaro? Shotaro Osaki?"

"Yea... how'd you know..?"

"Oh- uhm...Jaemin and him are friends! Yea... I've seen your brother around a few times you know?"

"I could tell you were lying about some parts in that sentence but sense most of it was true, I'll let you pass."

"Wow Hana... how could you tell?"

"I've been known for being really good at knowing if someone was lying or not. Ever since I was a little kid actually."

"Oh wow! That's cool!"

"Not really... sometimes I wish I didn't know people were lying." Hana sighed.

Areum knew that something had happened, but she didn't wanna say anything.

"When's your shift over?" Areum decided to change the subject again.

"Uhm...in an hour here?" Hana said.

"Okay! I'll walk you home." Areum smiled.

Hana giggled. "You don't have too. Besides, who's gonna walk you home?"

"Oh right." Areum laughed. "Oh I know! I can come over to your house! Only until Jaemin picks me up of course."

"That doesn't sound to bad." Hana smiled.

Well isn't areum and Hana just adorable?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 489 40
✓ ! MAFIA AU ! Don't lose your heart to a Dragon. You might never get it back. If you do, you'll find that there are scars that don't heal, wounds...
46.1K 1.1K 20
After 3 years she came back into his life but as the wife of his boss. Mafia NCT x Reader highest rank #24 in Haechan 4/6
30.1K 609 40
NCT OT23 Mafia/ Gang au Lee Jeno 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚟𝚞𝚕𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎. 𝙷𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚑�...
263K 10.1K 28
"You're not even trying to escape huh." "Why would I? There's no point in doing it. Who are you trying to find anyway?" "That's a good question and t...