Survivor // Lee Haechan

بواسطة PlanetNCT

He was in a mafia gang, she was an innocent girl. When they cross paths, what would happen? •Mafia/soulmate... المزيد

• Prelude
• Ch 2
• Ch 3
• Ch 4
• Ch 5
• Ch 6
• Ch 7
• ch 8
• Ch 9
• Ch 10
• Ch 11
• Ch 12
• Ch 13
• Ch 14
• Ch 15
• Ch 16
• Ch 17
• Ch 18
• Ch 19
• Ch 20
• Ch 21
• Ch 22
• Ch 23
• Ch 24
• Ch 25
• Ch 26
• Ch 27
• Ch 28
• Ch 29
• Ch 30
• Ch 31
• Ch 32
• Ch 33
• ch 34
• Ch 35
• Ch 36
• Ch 37
• Ch 38
• Ch 39
• Ch 40
• Ch 41
• Ch 42
• Ch 43
• Ch 44
• Ch 45
• Ch 46
• Ch 47
• Ch 48
• Ch 49
• Ch 50
• Ch 51
• Ch 52
Ch. 53
• Ch 54

• Ch 1

9.8K 166 54
بواسطة PlanetNCT

"I said left Jaemin! What the fuck are you doing?!" Renjun yelled through the ear piece.

"Damn chill. I saw something over here." Jaemin said.

Renjun sighed.

"It's just a dead end Jaemin. Can you just listen to Renjun?" Doyoung said.

"Okay hyung." Jaemin replied as he turned around to head to the left.

"Can you stop fucking around Jaemin." Haechan said coldly through the ear piece.

Jaemin froze in place. "Yes sir."

"That's what you get." Renjun mumbled.

"Give us their locations doyoung." Taeyong said through the ear piece.

"They're just ahead of you guys. But be careful, I can see a lot of them." Doyoung replied back.

"Anything from your side Yuta?" Jaehyun asked him.

"No." Yuta replied. "Who are we after again?"

"The boss. Park Donghyun." Winwin said.

"Ah okay...yea, I don't see him with my sniper." Yuta replied.

"What about you xiaojun? See him?" Renjun said.

"I found him." Xiaojun replied.

"Where is he?" Lucas questioned.

"He's the one being protected. He's literally right there in the middle of the circle of the men." Mark said. "It's so lame."

"Yuta, you think you can get a clean snipe?" Winwin said through the earpiece.

"Yea, I got this." Yuta said assuring them.

"Alright then, we leave it to you our sniper." Hendery said.

"Hey. I'm here too you know? Yuta hyung isn't the only sniper here." Xiaojun said.

"Jeno! There's someone coming on your right! Try to kill them off quietly, we don't wanna give them any signs we're here." Doyoung said.

All jeno did was nod before slowly creeping up on the man and covering his mouth with a cloth and strangling him with his arms.

"Shh, just die quickly and quietly." Jeno whispered to him. But before the guy breathed his last breath, he stabbed jeno's leg with a dagger.

"Fuck." Jeno hissed. He then snapped the guys neck. "You bitch." He took the dagger out of his leg.

"Are you okay jeno?" Jaemin asked him.

"I'm just fine. Yuta hyung, did you get him yet?" Jeno said.

"I can't yet...someone is in my way." Yuta said.

"Shit- you need to hurry up Yuta! There are men approaching the dreamies up front!" Doyoung exclaimed.

"Fuck..." Yuta said. "Yo Xiao, you think you can snipe the dude blocking Donghyun? Right when you do that, I'll quickly snipe our target, then we can get out of here."

"I can do that." Xiaojun smirked. "Easy peasy."

"Haechan, jisung and Jaemin! There are some guys coming your way. Kill them quietly please." Winwin said.

"Who gives a fuck if we do it quietly or not. Xiaojun and Yuta just need to hurry up and kill our target so we can get out of here." Haechan rolled his eyes. "Besides, if we attract more guys, it's more fun for me." He smirked.

"What a scary man..." sungchan mumbled.

"Maybe you don't care if they all come to us, but some of us met our soulmates and we don't wanna hurt them." Johnny said.

"Ah yes, soulmates. Why even care about them when we will all die eventually." Haechan said coldly.

"Chanie! He's right around the corner!" Renjun said.

Before Haechan could react, someone shot Haechan's arm. Fortunately they missed a bit so it only skinned him. Because of the sudden hit Haechan stumble back a bit.

"You're gonna pay for that you bitch." Haechan went up to the guy and punched his face before shooting a bullet in his head.

"Hyung! Why would you shoot?!" Jisung exclaimed.

"Shit- they know we're here. Yuta! Xiaojun! Any moment now!" Ten said.

"We got him! Retreat. now!" Yuta and xiaojun said at the same time.

That was their cue to hurry up and leave the place. Luckily, they all left before the guys reached them.

They were all in the van and mark was furious with Haechan.

"What the fuck man. Why would you shoot him?! You could've at least threw a dagger at him or something. But nooo, you wanted to use a loud ass weapon instead." Mark said to him.

"So what? We got the job done anyways. Besides, if I threw a dagger at him I'm pretty sure he would've just screamed his ass off." Haechan rolled his eyes. "And if you didn't know, that would've also given us away."

Mark was about to go off on him but kun stopped him.

"It's not worth it. You already know how he is." Kun shook his head at mark.

All mark could do was sigh. "What ever."

~~~

Currently, all the groups have gone to their own place.

"Yo Chenle, can you come fix up my leg for me." Jeno said.

"What happened?"

"A knife happened."

"Alright, come on. Let's go to the emergency room." Chenle said to jeno as they made their way to the room.

"Glad to see you all made it back safely." Renjun said.

"Sure buddy sure. Did the hyungs leave already?" Jaemin said.

"Yea." Renjun replied.

Haechan made his way upstairs and slammed his bedroom door. He was not in the mood.

"Geez...what got in his cereal this morning." Shotaro said.

"He's always like this..." Renjun shook his head.

"Oh well, since he's gonna be in his room I can go see areum." Jaemin smiled.

"Soulmate?" Chenle questioned.

"Yup. Are you done fixing jeno up?" Jaemin said as he put on his jacket.

"Yea."

"Well im off!" Jaemin said as he walked out the door.

~~~

"The missions have been so fucking boring lately. This shit is getting tiring." Haechan said as he was putting on a shirt before hoping on his bed.

He then looked at his wrist where he saw the soulmate tattoo.

He then scoffed. "I hope I don't meet you." He closed his eyes.

Why are mafia books lowkey hard to write-

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

118K 3.6K 67
• 𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒/ 𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕦 • 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 -COMPLETED- going through m...
46.1K 1.1K 20
After 3 years she came back into his life but as the wife of his boss. Mafia NCT x Reader highest rank #24 in Haechan 4/6
883K 28.7K 75
❅ Mafia au ❅ Soulmate au ❅ Gang au " Je- Jeno le-t me ex-plain.." you stutter while tearing up. Jeno chuckles and flashed you his evil smile. " Fuc...
268K 7K 52
*Mafia au/ Gang au-: Mark scoffed and said, "Touch her and I won't hesitate to become your grim reaper," venom dripping from his tone. - Mature langu...