Chapter 22

I woke up in a slight panic, the body heat surrounding me bringing me back to the reality that had been the previous night.

My breath hitched in my throat as Liam shifted behind me, his naked erection pressing against my ass as his arm draped over my ribs, pulling me closer against him.

The soft glow of early morning light was gleaming in the window, illuminating the three of us in bed in the reflection of the mirror hung on the opposite wall.

I swallowed, my throat dry as I chewed on my inner cheek.

This can't be normal, wanting them both so badly. It's fantasy. It's just a fantasy. It can't last without jealousy.

Miles stirred in front of me, his hand skimming up my bare thigh and hip, resting there as he scooted closer, his hardened cock pressing into my stomach.

I felt my breathing pick up as heat surrounded me, filled me, my body immediately tensing with desperate anticipation.

"We just barely played tonight." Liam had said.

If that was playing, what more is there? And why is my body aching to find out?

I chewed at my cheek again, trying to find my footing in the unknown.

"Give us tonight. Let us have you tonight. Then you can make a decision." Miles had promised.

How am I supposed to make a decision if I don't know what it would fully be like?

I wiggled slightly, both of their hands immediately tightening on my body where they lay.

"Don't move, Ava. Or you'll get more than you're ready for." Liam whispered in my ear, his newly-awoken raspy voice raking over my skin, shivers shooting down my spine.

"I think you know by now that I decide what I am and am not ready for, Liam. And I don't like taking orders from anyone." I shot back, his cock twitching against my ass at my tone.

"Hmm." His lips moved closer, his teeth grazing my ear. "We might have to punish you again for lying, brat."

"Your threats don't scare me."

"It wasn't a threat." His hand disappeared from my ribs only to reappear in an instant, his fingers parting my folds and running through my slit.

"And I think you do like taking orders." He added as Miles pushed me to my back, grabbing my thigh and pulling it to him, spreading my legs open as Liam pushed a finger inside of me, pumping in and out.

"I think you like giving up that control, but only to those you trust with your life. With your heart."

He ignored my cry of protest as he pulled his finger out, his lips on my neck. "Tell us, Ava. Give us the full control that you want to let go of."

"You're safe with us, baby. You know that. Deep down, I know you know that." Miles bit my neck, a gasp leaving my lips. "All the times we've used the cuffs and ties. The times we've used toys so you could be pleasured different ways at once. The nights you ached for more, though you didn't know exactly why. Don't lie to me, baby. I saw it. I always saw it. He can fulfill all of that with me."

I shuddered, my heart, head, and body battling viciously. I took a chance, listening to the trust I held in them both.

"Show me."

Liam grinned against my neck, kissing it softly before he pushed me over to Miles, who wrapped his arms around me and lifted me quickly, my legs straddling his hips.

Miles, sensing my nerves, pulled me down to his chest, kissing me softly.

"Ava, baby, look at me. If at any point you don't want this, just say no. Just say no and it will all go away, okay? It's all up to you and what you want."