Chapter 21

Liam picked me up effortlessly, holding me in his arms, my back against his chest as he devoured my lips. With his broad hands under my thighs, he opened them further, allowing Miles better access as he continued his assault on my aching sex.

Wrapping his tongue around my clit, he sucked as he speared two fingers back inside of me, a scream falling from my lips as I pulled back from Liam, gasping for breath.

Hungry ocean eyes raged down at me as he clenched his jaw, his fingers digging into the bottom of my thighs as he physically fought to hold onto his last remaining control.

"Miles." He forced out between his teeth. "Upstairs. Now."

I cried out in protest as Miles obeyed, smirking as he pulled back. Standing quickly, he jerked me from Liam's grip and into his own arms, guiding my legs around his waist.

"I'm closing all of the blinds. Then I'll be up." Liam promised as he kissed the back of my neck, a shiver of anticipation racing through me as he stepped away.

"Miles, why are you doing this?" I groaned as his cock rubbed against my bare pussy with each step he took.

"Because, Ava. I want to give you everything." He kissed my swollen lips softly. "And I know that sometimes I'm not everything you need. But Liam and I together can be. I'm tired of pretending that this wouldn't work for the three of us."

He stepped into the bedroom, pushing my back against the wall as he left a trail of kisses from my ear to my shoulder and back up again. "Sometimes... it takes three to make a whole."

"Miles, this isn't normal. We can't be a normal couple if you bring a third person into it." I gasped as his teeth grazed my collarbone, my pussy soaking his dress pants.

"Says who, baby? Society?" He put a finger under my chin. "Give us tonight. Let us have you tonight. Then you can make a decision. Okay? Like you said the first day we met - you don't blindly sign up for things without trying them first."

"But I-I don't want to get hurt, Miles. And I don't want to lose you."

"I'd never hurt you, baby, you know that. And I'm not going anywhere, even if this doesn't work. But tonight, let me love you. Let us love you. Let us show you how good it can be."

I felt my heart and head battling one another. I knew I'd had feelings for Liam for weeks, but fantasy isn't reality.

The moral war raged on inside of me, but the second Liam stepped into the room with us, I felt myself let go.

Just give it a night. Just a night.

I nodded. "Okay... show me. Show me what it's like."

Taking me at my word, Miles kissed me hard before turning around and lowering me onto the bed. Stepping over to stand at my side, Miles gestured for Liam to stand at my feet.

I sucked in a breath as the two men simultaneously unbuttoned their slacks, pushing them off slowly, before letting their briefs follow. The pure eroticism of laying on the bed naked as they stared down at me stroking themselves slowly was almost enough to push me into an orgasm.

Where Miles was taller and leaner, Liam was an inch or two shorter, yet packed on more muscle. Deep, riveting abs led down to his groin, my eyes following his movements as he palmed his cock from base to tip, groaning softly as his finger dipped into the slit.

I licked my lower lip, the notion causing the men to move in on me.

"God, you're fucking beautiful, baby. The lust on your face is killing me." Miles growled as he stepped up against the edge of the bed.