Chapter 13

It's currently Sunday and the doctors are getting you checked out to go home. 

Jungkook hands you some clothes to change into. You run to the bathroom and change while the others collect whatever stuff you have.

You walk back out and smile at the four boys. "Can we leave now?" 

Jimin shakes his head. "Soon. Sit. They said they wanted to take your vitals one more time." 

You sigh and sit on the bed while you wait for the nurse to come in.

Without fail, she walks in a few minutes later. "Here are your papers. I will check your vitals then if all is good, you are free to go." 

You nod and she checks all your vitals. 

"Nervous to go home?" 

You shake your head. "More like impatient."

She nods. "Boys, can you step out while I finish this?" 

They look at you then the nurse. 

"We'd rather stay." 

"I understand your worries but I need to finish my tests and need you to step out." 

You look at the boys and signal for them to leave. They hesitate but eventually leave. 

The nurse then looks at you and sighs. "Your vitals are a little high. I need you to be honest. Do you have some anxiety about leaving?" 

You look down then slowly nod. "I haven't been home in months."

"I've dealt with a few cases like yours before. I had a feeling you would react like this." 

She reaches into her pocket and takes out a bottle of antidepressants. 

"Here. These will help. You have enough for the week but Dr. Kim will need to prescribe you more."

You grab the bottle and nod. "Thank you." 

She hands you a cup of water. "If you need them at any point take them. I need to check a few more things then you are good to leave." 

You nod and she continues with checking your vitals. You stare at the bottle and check to make sure the seal hasn't been broken. 

When you see it is intact, you open it and take the prescribed dose. You place it in the bag Yoongi brought for you then look back at the nurse.

She smiles. "Never be ashamed of taking those." 

"I use to take them before. When my PTSD got better, they took me off them. I guess I'm just upset that I have to take them again." 

She nods. "You will get to where you were again. Don't give up. Dr. Kim is great."