Chapter 17

{NOTE: POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING IN THIS CHAPTER!}

After Breakfast, the boys cleaned up while you sat on the couch resting. 

After they each finished getting cleaned up and changed, they meet you in the living room, watching TV with you until your appointment.

Jungkook looks at his watch before shutting the TV off. "Time to go. Come on." 

You all nod and stand up before following him out the door. You shut the door, locking everything behind you before continuing down the hall.

Jungkook drives you all to Dr. Kim's office and you all walk inside together.

You sign yourself in before sitting with the others. Once again feeling out of place just like before. 

You wished you never had to see the inside of this place again but here you are.

Dr. Kim opens the door and smiles when he sees you. "Y/n my dear. Come on." 

You stand and follow him inside while the others wait in the waiting room. 

You walk into Dr. Kim's office and sit in your normal place.

Dr. Kim looks at you closely. "You were hoping to never come back here weren't you?" 

You slowly nod. "No offense." 

"None taken... Why don't we start with you telling me why you think we are here." 

You nod. "Obviously because I'm mentally unstable from being kidnapped."

Dr. Kim sighs. "Mentally unstable?" 

"I'm having the dreams again. I had a freak out the first day I was home and locked myself in a closet." 

"What about your sleeping?" 

"I'm barely sleeping. All I see is that. Every time feeling more real than the last, more detailed."

He nods and writes down what you say and how you react. "Wanna tell me about what happened?" 

You look down and sigh. "I was being stupid and took off alone knowing I wasn't suppose to because I was in danger. Then the rest is obvious. I was taken and held."

"I mean what happened in there? Tell me whatever you can. Anything you say will stay in here Y/n, you know this." 

You continue looking down, biting your lip not saying a word. 

Dr. Kim nods and stands up. "Follow."

You follow him to the other side of the room. 

"Lay here and close your eyes." 

"But-" 

"Just do it." 

You nod and lay on the bed while he sits in the chair at the end of the bed. "I want you to focus on the day you were kidnapped ok?"

You open your eyes and look at him. "Why?" 

"Just like we did before. You have to face it. Let's start with day one ok?" 

You take a deep breath and close your eyes again while listening to his voice until you are seeing that day play over and over again in your head.

You continue to run through the events each day at a time until you reach one.