Chapter 11

A few hours later you return with the doctor and the resident. They look at your father and the now 7 other men in your room. 

"Everything looks good. I think she's through the worst of it. She's going to be weak so please be gentle with her. Her vitals are strong but not 100%."

They all nod and thank her before they leave the room. A nurse finishes replacing your lines before leaving the room as well. 

The 8 men all stand there staring at you and you force a slight smile to them before they gather around your bed. 

You stare at all of them and can't believe that they are really here. 

This isn't a dream, this is real. 

You have your boys back. 

You aren't there anymore. 

None of it feels real though, that's the thing. It's not registering right in your brain.

You take a deep breath and just stare, with teary eyes. The tears don't fall though. 

It's like you're frozen. 

You still haven't said a word. 

You don't know how to. 

What do you say? 

How do you say it? 

All these things you need to say but can't.

Yoongi and Jungkook both lay their hands on either of your hands. You flinch by their touch and they immediately pull away from your hand. 

They look at you then to each other concerned. 

You've never reacted that way by their touch.

The men around you all look at each other before back at you. 

You take a deep breath then reach slightly back to their hands, grabbing them. 

You lock eyes with your brother and he can see the hurt and pain in your eyes. All he can do is nod and hold his tears back for now.

Yoongi feels his heart break seeing you so broken. He just wants to scoop you up and hold you until you're better. 

You look at him and feel yourself tremble but hold it all in and try to be strong for the men in front of you. 

Be strong, is all you can say to yourself.

Jimin and Taehyung hold their tears back as one stands next to Jungkook and the other stands next to Yoongi. 

"What do we do?" 

Jungkook shakes his head. "Comfort her the best we can." 

Taehyung nods and locks eyes with you. His tears fall and he quickly wipes them away.

Jimin gently lays his hand on your leg and can feel you tense up. "Y/n it's ok, we're all here. You're safe now. We are here for you." 

You look at him and force a slight smile while nodding. 

They can all tell that it's a forced smile and it breaks them even more.

You move your gaze to Seokjin, Namjoon then Hoseok, all shooting you a reassuring smile. 

Their hearts all ache for you. They want to make the people who did this to you suffer immensely. You're their girl and no one is allowed to hurt you.

You take a deep breath again and look down, trying to accept that this is all real. You know it is, you can tell but it's still not clicking. 

What's wrong with you?