Chapter 31

Kija looks at the group of men and shakes his head. "Your sister? You mean little Y/n? I am not sure what you are referring to here. We did nothing to her." 

Jungkook balls his fist. "LIES! We know everything. So stop playing dump."

Kija laughs and looks at Jungkook. "That temper of yours is going to get you killed boy." 

Namjoon steps in and stops Jungkook from responding. "Stop it. If we give you what you asked for, we ask in return you leave us alone. We leave you alone too. A simple peace offering."

Kija chuckles. "Are you trying to make a deal now? A trade?" 

"It is only fair. We return what you asked for. We leave you and your people alone. And in return you do the same. No more war between us. Everyone can finally live freely again. No more hiding."

Kija shakes his head. "You know everything clearly, and you still want to put it in the past? Pretend it didn't happen? Now, why can't I believe that?" 

"If you're willing to forget, so are we. We have had enough of this war and always having to sleep with one eye open."

Kija and Namjoon begin to go back and forth with one another. Kija taunting Namjoon while he tries to negotiate peace. 

As it starts to get more heated with Kija the back of the van door opens. 

"ENOUGH!" 

Everyone turns to face the man getting out of the back. BTS and EXO all draw their weapons to the man flashing a gun around. 

Kija and now more of their men file out, weapons drawn. 

"Kija, That is enough, put your gun away." 

"Bur Mr. Chang they drew theirs." 

Mr. Chang laughs and places his gun in the holster. Kija and his men follow as do BTS and EXO. 

"They drew theirs because my dumbass jumped out of the back with a gun, waving it in the air. Apologies boys." 

Taehyung shakes his head. "Either he's gone mad or he's drunk." 

"He's stumbling and slurring his words."

Kija sighs and looks at Mr. Chang. "Go back inside. We will get your son back." 

Mr. Chang shakes his head. "Kija, you are just taunting them and getting no where... You want to make a deal with me? Peace between us?" 

Namjoon clears his throat and nods. "Yes. We are tired of the constant fighting and hiding."

Mr. Chang nods. "Done. Give me my son and you'll never hear from my men again." 

Kija's eyes widen and he snaps his head to Mr. Chang. "Sir! We can't. That will mess everything up. Plus there's no way he is being genuine about that. You raped his little sister and beat her-"

Kija is cut off by a bullet to his head. 

Everyone of Mr. Changs men and on your side have their weapons drawn, looking for the guilty party. 

Sure enough a group of men come strolling out from the woods near Mr. Chang's men. 

"He really needed to learn how to stop running his mouth."

Everyone stares at the group of men. 

"Surprise! Didn't think we'd miss this party did you?" 

"BLACK6IX?" 

"We couldn't miss all the fun here." 

"Sorry to burst your bubbles but your boss just agreed on a peace treaty with us."