Chapter 3

After Taehyung tells everyone about the warning his mother sent him, Namjoon's father returned to the office to look into Taehyung's father. 

The other members comfort Taehyung who is now blaming himself for the whole thing. 

There is still no news on you though.

.

.

Yoongi stands and walks over to the window and watches as the rain falls. 

Jungkook pats Taehyung's shoulder and stands walking over to Yoongi. 

Mr. Jeon sits in the seat waiting for word still and watches Jungkook at the same time.

Jungkook places his hand on Yoongi's shoulder and Yoongi looks down. "It's my fault. If I hadn't come into her life, she would have never fallen for me and I wouldn't have caused her heart so much ache...Then maybe she wouldn't have run away."

Jungkook shakes his head. "Yoongi, I mean this in the nicest away.... Shut the hell up... You and Y/n love each other so much. We all see it. You two were destined to be together. That night, you did nothing wrong. Chanyeol said she knew that."

Yoongi shakes his head. "Then why did she leave? She saw that girl all over me, like she always is and after our history of that girl ruining things, why would she believe otherwise? I should have forced Gayeon to move, but I didn't want to risk her claiming I did something else."

"Yoongi, we know. Chanyeol and Y/n clearly saw you try to get away from her. Chanyeol said he mentioned that and Y/n said 'I know' before standing and saying it was a perfect opportunity for her. I think she was planning something when she took off."

Yoongi looks at him. "Planning something?" 

Jungkook nods. "I think when that letter said something about someone learning about it all, it was talking about her. I think she figured out something on the case we were working on and she was planning to do something."

Yoongi shakes his head. "Gayeon caused a distraction for Y/n to get away." 

Jungkook nods. "Exactly. I think she was waiting for a perfect opportunity to get away in general. Gayeon had been following Y/n. What better chance to get away from everyone than that moment?"

Yoongi looks back out the window. "I still think she was angry at me too. I shouldn't have let Gayeon do that. I could have stopped her... Somehow." 

"How Yoongi? In order to do that, you would have physically had to move her. The only reason she moved to begin with was because I came at you and yelled."

Yoongi lets a tear fall, no matter what anyone says, he still feels partly responsible. "I hurt her." 

"Yoongi, you are not the one who kept hurting her. You were a victim. Gayeon is the one who made her life hell, not you. You filled a missing hole no one knew she was missing."

Yoongi nods and lets more tears fall from his eyes. Jungkook stands there with him, looking out the window at the rain. 

Namjoon is sitting with Mr. Jeon while Seokjin, Jimin and Hoseok are sitting with Taehyung. 

The waiting room is filled with only silence. The only sounds are from gurneys, nurses and doctors coming and going.

.

.

A doctor and police officer come walking into the waiting room and instantly everyone stands. "I'll assume you are the group waiting to hear about Y/n?" 

Mr. Jeon approaches him. "Yes. I am her father and they are her family as well. How is she?"

He sighs. "Her body has been through a lot. The reason this police officer is with me is because of what we have to say. Please have a seat, it's going to be a lot to take in."