Chapter 18 {TRIGGER:18+}

.

{NOTE: TRIGGER WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL ADULT CONTENT THAT MAY TRIGGER SOME READERS! THERE IS A MEANING TO IT AND WHY IT WAS ADDED! IT IS APART OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS STORY AND THEIR JOURNEY TO RECOVERING ETC, ETC. SO PLEASE DON'T HATE OR GET UPSET ABOUT IT! WE APOLOGIZE IF IT MAY OFFEND SOME READERS, IT IS NOT INTENDED THAT WAY! WE WOULD NEVER INTENTIONALLY OFFEND ANYONE, WE ADDED IT FOR PERSONAL REASONS! THIS IS A WARNING BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER! IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE IT THEN PLEASE SKIP THE SECTION AT DR. KIM'S OFFICE! THANK YOU AND LOVE TO ALL!}

After eating, you all paid before heading back to your apartment where you fell asleep after your eventful day. 

Jungkook and Yoongi remained with you while Jimin and Taehyung had gone back to the company to check on the progress of the case.

.

.

It's been a week now and it's currently Friday. 

You have an appointment with Dr. Kim and plan to go to your music company to see the process it is making. 

Jimin and Taehyung are there with Jieun making sure everything is ready for you.

Jungkook and Yoongi are with you, getting ready for your appointment. 

"Kookie?" 

"Yeah Y/n-ah?" 

"Can I drive myself today?" 

"You sure you're ready to be driving? You're still healing from your injuries." 

"I can drive. Then I can meet the boys while you two do what you need to."

Yoongi and Jungkook look at each other.

"One of us should be with you at all times, remember?" "I know. I just mean that you have other things you need to do. You can't put that on hold to watch me. I can drive myself to Jimin and Tae. I will text them when I am headed to them."

"Y/n-" 

"And I will text you when I am there. I don't mind you coming to the appointment with me. I know I have to have someone with me but I can drive myself places. I just won't go in anywhere alone." 

Jungkook sighs. 

"I guess we can make that compromise. If you're ready."

You nod. "I am. Plus I know I have a guard that's been following us everywhere to begin with. So I know even if I drive there alone that someone will be following me." 

Yoongi chuckles. "I forgot Joonie's dad assigned a guard to watch her." 

Jungkook chuckles. "Actually I did too."

You smile slightly and shake your heads. "It's in case I decided to go off on my own or if we needed back up. Even I remembered that." 

The two look at each other and nod. 

"I guess that makes me a little more comfortable with letting you go then. But you still need to text us." 

"I'll make it easier and just message the group."