Chapter 4

You're running down the sidewalk, smiling brightly as the wind and sun hit your body. The birds are chirping and you can hear the two boys behind you yelling.

"STOP RUNNING SO FAST!" 

"DAMN IT! I ALWAYS LOOSE!"

You laugh and continue running. "COME ON YOU TWO, YOU'RE GOING TO LET A GIRL BEAT YOU!?" 

You run pass the club where you see Jungkook and Ji-Eun outside, against the wall, kissing. You smile widely and keep running.

You see the rest of the BTS boys messing around outside the club on the side walks. 

Chanyeol and the rest of EXO are heading towards the club with the members of MonstaX. 

.

You're in your happy place...Living your best life...

.

You keep running but slow down, smile fading as the sky turns dark. You feel the atmosphere around you get heavier. 

Everyone disappears but the sound of Jimin and Taehyungs voices can be heard...Yelling for you...No! Screaming in fear AT you.

You turn around but they aren't there. Instead there's a giant man staring down at you while another throws a bag over your head and grabs you. 

You kick and throw punches. You fight and fight but it's no use, they're stronger. You yell for Jimin. For Taehyung. But nothing.

It stings. You feel nopthing but stinging in your neck. You body is falling limp now. You can't move. But you need to. You have to...

DAMN IT! MOVE Y/N! MOVE! You continuously  yell internally at yourself but even that starts to fade.

You're thrown into a cold van where they tie your hands and feet together. "Shut up. Keep yelling and I'll cut that tongue out of your pretty little mouth." 

You close your eyes and silently cry. Pleading for someone to save you. But instead you are met with nothing but the cold air around you as you eye lids grow to heavy to hold open.

.

.

You wake up, sitting on a cold, hard ground with your arms and ankles chained to a wall. 

There's blood dripping down the side of your face from the cut on your forehead. 

You blink a few times and remember the butt of the cold, metal pistol making contact with your head.

You're alone in a small stoned room. There's dirt on the ground, and no windows. You can barely feel your body from the cold air surrounding you. 

You look at the bars holding you in the dark cell and cry. You cry till there are no more tears left to shed.

A man comes around the corner and enters the cell. "What a shame. You should have just quit after you got our boys. No, you had to keep going and going. You dragged your brother into it too. Someone who our boss already hated. Now you all have to pay."

You stare at him. "You work for Mr. Kim?" 

He smiles. "Smart." 

"And he works with Mr. Min." 

"Ding ding ding ding." 

"So, who sent Gayeon to mess with Yoongi? Spy on him?"