Chapter 1

It's been three months since you went missing. 

Jungkook, Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung don't sleep much and barely eat. 

Jimin and Jungkook don't leave the club unless it's to shower. They spend all their time looking for you.

Taehyung spends his time always driving around or running through the streets looking for any sign of you. 

 Yoongi has used up all the resources he can, but with him being under the protection of the others there isn't much he can do except pray for your safe return.

Namjoon, Hoseok and Seokjin also struggle to sleep and eat but they are still able to manage their health. They work tirelessly to find you and try to get the others nursed back to health but it's no use, they're too stubborn.

.

The company you started with Jimin and Taehyung is up and running but the auditions for idols were postponed. Ji-Eun informed them it was just because you fell ill and they wanted to wait. 

They do rent out spaces and give dance classes to the people that signed up for them. The place is a hot spot for people, they come from all over to work with the teachers there.

No one knows where you are or if you're even alive and that's what scares them the most. No one wants to face reality. 

You're gone and they may never get you back. 

They start to lose all faith in finding you... 

...Little do they know that someone is helping them from a distance.

.

The club still opens every night but no one ever sees the boys. 

Occasionally the three healthy boys will make an appearance and inform the workers, who know nothing about the boys side work, not to worry. 

They have the employees all thinking that Jungkook is thinking of expanding and it takes all his time. Only the workers from EXO and BTS know the truth.

With no one thinking anything suspicious is happening, it makes it easier for the boys to work. 

Day in, day out, all they can think about is, who is the mastermind behind everything? Why did it have to be you? Where are you?... 

...But everything will change soon...

.

.

It's currently Wednesday morning and the boys are, as usual, running around, scattered doing everything in their power to get clues to where you are. 

They don't want to believe that you're really dead. That's the only reason they have strength to get up in the morning.

Jungkook walks around his office with Jimin by his side. They pace back and forth, ripping things off and pinning stuff to their case board. 

Yoongi is slumped in the corner, going through all the papers they have. He hands certain stuff to Jimin and Jungkook as he comes across them.

Taehyung is driving around town, as always, with Hoseok looking for any sign of you. Hoseok drives as Taehyung is not in the right mind. 

The last thing they need is for one of them to get hurt because they're too tired and weak.

Namjoon and Seokjin are walking around the club, making sure things are running smoothly for Jungkook.