Chapter 14

After the boys remained by your side all day and made sure to keep your mind constantly busy, they decide it's time to call it quits for the night. 

You walk with them to the door before they turn towards you.

Jungkook hugs you tightly. "Call me if you need me ok?" 

You nod and hug him back before pulling away to hug Jimin and Taehyung. 

"Yoongi call us if anything happens." 

"We'll rush right over." 

Yoongi nods. "Don't worry I won't leave her side."

The three younger men nod. 

"Thanks." 

They smile at you one more time before leaving. You lock the door before walking to your room. 

Yoongi follows behind you and you plop on the bed. He sits next to you and smiles while staring at you.

You throw a pillow at him and chuckle. "You have a staring problem." 

"I just see something beautiful that I can't take my eyes off of." 

You shake your head. "That was corny but sweet." You peck his lips before laying down.

Yoongi decides to lay next to you and rolls on his side to face you. "Do you want me to stay here or sleep out there love." 

Your smile fades and you look down a bit. "Can you please stay with me in here?"

Even though it's a faint whisper, he can still hear you. "Of course."

Yoongi wraps his arm around you and pulls you close to him. "Go to sleep. I'm right here if you need me." 

You nod and nuzzle into his warmth before closing your eyes in an attempt to fall asleep. It takes you some time but you succeed at just that.

FLASHBACK:

You look around the room and can feel your body growing cold and weak. 

You shake everything you're feeling off and focus on your mission. "Come on Y/n, there has to be a way out. Jimin, Tae and Jungkook's training wasn't for nothing. Come on."

You continue to search the room for a way out. 

What's beyond the bars though? You don't even know the halls, you've never left this cell. 

There's more of them than you, you don't even have a weapon to protect yourself. 

You have to get out though.

You're trembling but you don't care. 

You just want to be free again. 

You want this all to be over. 

To be back in Yoongi's arms with your brother and best friends by your side, surrounded by the men you call your brothers.

Your head shoots to the bars when you hear a loud, heavy door swing open before slamming shut again. 

You hear the footsteps walking towards your cell. 

You sigh and look down at the floor, just waiting for the abuse to happen again.

"Well, well, well... If it isn't the weird girl. What was your real name again? Oh right. Jeon Y/n. Look at your pathetic life now. You lost and soon we will take all the boys for ourselves too."