Chapter 8

After Taehyung informed Jimin that he thinks he could have prevented your kidnapping, Mr. Jeon tries to convince him otherwise just like he did with Yoongi. 

However, Taehyung refuses to listen to him. Only arguing back and trying to protest. Eventually Taehyung again explains how his mother had shown up before the kidnapping. 

"Tae, you told us that already?" 

He then mentions that his father wants revenge on Jungkook for taking his heir. That he didn't like seeing Taehyung with the BTS members.

The other's sit there trying to reassure Taehyung that it must be a misunderstanding. 

"Tae, we've been over this." 

"He wanted revenge on me. Why go after her? They had no proof she is my sister. We changed her name everywhere." 

"Except the legal system."

Everyone looks at your father now. 

"We never changed her name legally with the legal system. If they got their hands on those records, they could have put 2 and 2 together." 

"No, no, no-" 

"Her name on her ID is Jeon Y/n, Jungkook... A picture ID. We didn't think of that."

Jungkook closes his eyes, shaking his head as realization hits them. 

They never fully covered you up. They gave you a fake ID for school and stuff but on your real drivers license your real name is listed instead. It was the only way for you to get one, legally.

Jungkook calls Namjoon and explains what they discovered. He also tells him to look into Yoongi and Taehyung fathers' again. 

Namjoon doesn't question it but instead just agrees before hanging up.

Jungkook returns to the room just in time. 

They wheel you back into the room. 

He looks at you with sad eyes as the nurse places an oxygen mask on your face and changes out your IV's. "The doctor will be in shortly to discuss the results with you. He's just checking it all."

They all nod and she walks out of the room. 

They rush to your side and wait patiently for news. 

"Please be ok." 

"Don't give up on us Y/n." 

"We're right here with you." 

"We aren't going anywhere, so you better come back to us." 

Mr. Jeon watches the 4 boys surround you.

.

The doctor comes in and looks at them before approaching Mr. Jeon. 

"It was exactly what we thought. Her brain caused her heart rate to rise. Her dreaming is causing stress on her body. It's why she's not stabilizing like we would hope."

Jimin looks at the doctor, not leaving your side. "Wait, you're saying her dreams are killing her? How is that a thing?" 

"Whatever she is dreaming about, is too much for her to handle. It's possible she's just reliving what happened over and over again."

"So her heart racing like that was her body reacting?" 

"Exactly. It could be a good sign but also a bad. The end result could go either way. The fact her heart even reacted shows she's still functioning. But I'm afraid it is as we thought. Her brain is the reason she's in a coma still."