✨THIRTY-FIVE✨

"Hi Maa kaise ho aap? " Sidharth hugged Maa and kissed her forehead. He loved her more than her mother. Why will he not she has been a mother when she actually is not, while her mother never even cared for him. He was just nonexistent for her. Not thinking about the about awful truth of his life he had his chat with Maa sitting beside her.

Sana was nervous. She wanted to know what did she do yesterday and only sidharth could tell her but how to ask him, was the question. She even tried but failed as his smirk flashed and his words ringed in her ears.

"Syappa karna hota hai tune bas Sana ab soch kuch kaise poochegi haaaye meko na sharam aarhi hai pata nahi kya kaand kiya ho maine......chal Sana tu kar skti come on tu bhut strong hai" after a short prep talk she whispered "Sidharth" and Sidharth after hearing the inaudible whispeher pretend to be deaf to her words. She called again to get the same reaction, that was no reaction. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes too calm her nerves as his ignorance had irked her. She again whispered "Sidharth I need to talk to you" Sidharth smiled internally enjoying her state but maintained a nonchalant face and looked at her cocking his brows.

"hmmm"

"yahan nahi room main"

"why?......jo bhi bolna hai yahi bolo" he was loud and Maa heard that.

"kya hua Sidharth....pareshaan kar rhi hai yeh tujhe"

"Maaa...... " her words were eaten by Sidharth's "han Maa baar bol rhi hai bat krni hai baat krni hai ab pooch rha hun toh drame kar rhi hai"

"kya baat krni beta yahi kar le"

"kuch nahi maa bas aise hi" and she kept mum looking shooting glares at him. "sadu khadus huhhh"

"soch sana soch kya krun" she thought to herself and the only thing she can think was to be clear. So she spoke again but this time to Maa.

"Maa main Sidharth ko room main le kar jaaun aap tab tak kar lo jo bhi aap kar rahe ho.... " she crossed her fingers hoping for postive result.

"han han jaa beta tu bhi aaram kar le yahan mere saath bore ho raha"

"nahi maa main aapke saath nahi balki Sana ke saath bore ho jaaunga aap itne cool or happening ho or yeh aap sure ho na yeh aapki hi beti hai" maa burst laughing at him and Sana was burning within because of his stubborness. He was adamant that he will not let her be at peace today no matter what.

"Sidharth chalo" Sana spoke with gritted teeth and a forced smile and Sidharth was enjoying it. For whatever she has done yesterday was getting back at her.
"yaar kya mjaa aa rha hai" he spoke to himself and walked to their room as she dragged him.

The moment they entered Sana pushed him to bad closing the door and hovered over him straddling him.

"problem kya hai......main kabse bula rahi thi ki baat karni par nahi aapke toj nakhre Noorjahan ke khatam hi nahi hote" she said with his collar gripped in her fist.

"Konse nakhre maine toh bas yeh bola tha ki jo bhi baat hai Maa ke saamne karo" he replied smiling which annoyed her even more.

"toh.....maine bola na mujhe akele mein karni thi....lekin nahi Mr. Deaf ho gye aap meri awaaz hi nahi pahuch rahi thi aap tak"

"sweetheart kya hua kyun itni chid chid kar rahi hai..........abhi aa gaya hun na bol kya baat karni thi" he tried to calm her.

"main chid chid kar rhi hun.....apko pata bhi main kitni pareshaan hun ki pata nahi maine kal kiya aapke saath....mujhe kuch yaad bhi nahi hai.......pata nahi kya bol diya ho main bhut dar gayi thi lekin nahi aapko meri sunni hi nahi hai" she spit out everything, with his collar still in her small hands. The proximity they had, was not realized by anyone. It was very intimate moment, but in her anger Sana never realised it. Sidharth was lost in the moment, in her and even her anger made him feel jittery and glad. The havoc in him was making him breath faster.

"Acha pooch kya poochna chahti hai" Sidharth tried to divert himself from the heat building in him. Sana was quiet suddenly not knowing what to ask him and also if she was ready to hear her doings. She got off of him realizing what was she doing with a red hue on her chubby and soft cheeks.

"sorry"

"kyun"

"aise hi" she for some reason can't vocalize her own act she did a moment back. She felt shy.

"okay" he let go, knowing she might be uncomfortable. After a moment of silence she asked

"kal maine kya kiya......I mean hamare beech.....aapko pata hai na........aap samajh rahe ho na" she stammered in completing one sentence and he was back to his teasing self.

"no sweetheart nahi samajh raha hun......kya bolna chah rhi h"

"sidharthhhhh" "actually.....mmm... " she closed her eyes and in a breath asked him "kal hamare beech kya hua tha kya maine kuch ajeeb kiya" he laughed so hard in his mind that a soft chuckle left his lips but he was quick to cover it with his signature poker face.

"okay.........listen to me carefully main jo bhi bol rha hun usese sun se phele react mat karna" his words sounded serious and she turned her head down.

"okay.... " she responded with hint of awkwardness in it.

"you know na humdono kaafi ache friends hai and kabhi kabhi aisa ho jata hai especially when the one is not in senses........don't feel bad........or kal jo bhi hua usese hamri friendship par koi effect nahi pdega....okay" she was now ready to tear up not knowing what blunder she did. All she knew was, no matter what she don't want to loose him ever even if as a friend. She hated herself for loosing her sanity. Taking her lower lip between her teeth to curb the tears she hummed "hmmm"

"yesterday after you were drunk.......tune phele mere saath dance kiya you know na jaise a girl and boy do like all close and sensual and you know na what I mean......and then you then asked me that you want to you know na what I mean....samajh rahi but its okay don't worry I know tu kya feel kar rhi but don't worry we didn't cross the line" and she just burst into a pool of tears sobbing loudly repeating a sorry on loop.

Sidharth cursed himself for stretching his game a little long. "fuck" he mumbled and pulled her in hug.

"sorry doll, I am so sorry I was just kidding kal kuch nahi hua baby...........please ro mat main majak kar rha tha...........sachi kuch nahi hua" however Sana believed it to be only consoling words so that she don't feel guilty and bad.

"I am sorry Sidharth main jaanti hun maine kal bahut syappa kiya hai I am sorry.... Please please.....i a.. "

She was silenced at once as she felt his on her sweet spot just below her ear. Her hands, as if having their own mind, threaded through his hairs and she forget everything around.

He whispered "Main majak kar raha tha sweetheart I am really sorry main sach main majak kar raha tha...........kal. kuch nahi hua tune hamesha ki tarah kuch bak bak ki or maine suna bas or ahhhhhhhhh" ......he cried in pain as she pulled his hairs for making her cry and loose her senses thinking all the impossible possibilities.

"baal chod de baby please main bas tujhe tang rha tha please...ahhhhh......Acha I am sorry ab kabhi aisa nahi karunga" she loosened her grip and pulled herself back from his wrap and pouted in anger.

"I hate you Sidharth"

"You can never do that"

"I hate you" and it was no more in his hands to control himself, he took the chubby flesh of her soft cheeks between his teeth sinking them in, before kissing her on the same spot mumbling thousands of sorry.

And I need you. Not in the ways to survive, but in ways that makes life worth living.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to touch your fingers on the star icon and comment. And Can I expect atleat 15 comments and 100 votes....❣️❣️❣️

Lots of love and luck.