✨ELEVEN ✨

The rehearsal has come to end and it was the final day before the most awaited competition. Sana was nervous, excited and anxious.

Miss Rosy was happy with the final performance she saw and she praised herself for creating the masterpiece. She was sure she will do it this time and she was confident that no ome other than her deserve the trophy.

"Sana my child I hope to you see you early tomorrow and also let the others know that they have to be present two hours before the final performance"

"okay mam"

The rehearsal took a long time and by the time it ended it was evening. Anshika Riya and Shreya had already left as Sana told them it will take her more time because she still have too look for the arrangements and other stuff.

She was in the greem room and was wrapping up the work when she found the door bang and lock.

"haaye, ab yeh kisne band kar diya" she rushed to the door and tried opening it but failed realising that it was locked up. She banged the door shouting for help "help please koi bahar hai gate kholo, I am stuck inside please" the banging sound kept increasing. Since the college was empty so no one came.
"yaar, saare siyaape mere saath hi hone hote hai h kya ab m jaaungi nahi toh wapas kasie aaungi. Hey waheguru kuch chamatkar karo, mujhe bharosa karwayo ki aap ho" and she stopped muttering when she heard some one laughing. She closed her eyes shut and screamed keeping hands on her ears "ammaaaa...... Bhoot bhoooootttt bhaagoo" "par main bhagu kaise gate bhi lock hai, hey babaji kuch karo please...amma no mujhe abhi nahi marna pleasee" She heard the laughing sound increasing and footsteps that were nearing her.

"bhoot ji please hm dono hi yahan par hai, toh hume ek dusre ka saath dena chaiye na please aap... aap na mujhe kuch mat karo main aapko kuch nahi krungi pleasee. Jab tak gate nahi khulta hm dono ko hi ek dusre ka sahara banna padega"

The laughing was silenced and only footsteps were heard. Sana continued some sort of mantra to keep the bhoot away. She felt a tap on the shoulder and she screamed and started crying.

"please mujhe mat mrna main achi hun pleasee...please" and her eyes continued to water.

"Shh... Sana relax" and in an instant Sana's sob died but sniffs were still audible. She was engulfed in hug, and she whispered "Sidharth" and a sob left her lips.

"Shhh... Its okay no one is here its me relax okay"

"you are bad tumne mujhe daraya, thodi der or agar aisa hi chalta toh mujhe attack aa jana tha"

"Realx sweetheart kuch nahi hai"

Sidharth continued pacifying her and she kept complaining how he made her go nuts. None realized the closeness between them. It was because it didn't feel awkward or new but it was very pure and comfortable which had the warmth of love and affection and care. Sana rubbed her nose on his chest and he chuckled at her baby act. He pulled out of the hug and cupped her face.

"look at me sweetheart see its all okay now please stop crying and smile"

She looked up and smiled. She loved him, she declared it to herself for the umpteenth time. Telling him about her feelings was out of syllabus, because she feared rejection and heart break. It felt better to tadofy him without any inhibitions and she also knew in her mind he is never going to reciprocate to her feelings.

"Aap kharab ho apne phele kyun nhi bola ki aap the, aapko pata hai main kitna dar gayi thi"

"sorry sweetheart but i can't help you are so cute or tumhari baatien sun kar mujhe hasi aa gyi" and he laughed and it made her pout showing her disagreement to his view. He saw it and couldn't help but pull her cheeks and then squish them.

"you are a squishy baby" and again did the same making her rub her cheeks.

"abhi yahan se kaise nikle?" Sana asked after their little banter to which Sidharth shrugged his shoulders.

"ahanaa kuch karo.....amaaaaa" and she hugged him as lights went off. He instantly wrapped his arms around her small form. She was so small, just like a baby, a squishy baby, he thought, and kissed top of her head relaxing her.

The moment his lips touched her forehead she felt complete, she felt blessed and she believed in god more than she did the moment earlier. She felt in love with him more deeply than she can think of and she was happy to be locked in the room. She for the first did not want to rush back to home and cuddle to her pillows, his arms to her felt home.

"let me call the guard and then we can go out...okay" Sidharth said still hugging her tight. She just nodded her head still in his embrace. He took his phone and dialed the guard.

"bhaiya hmlog green room m locked h please isko khol dijiye... Han.... okay....five minutes.. Okay"

"bas paanch minute and we will be out"

"hmm"

She heard him say something but what, didn't matter, she was living the moment and never wanted to end it.

After 10 minutes the gate was unlocked bringing Sana back to reality and she was all red when she saw him. She didn't want to go she wanted to be there in his arms forever. But this forever seemed far fetched.

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

I wish you could hold me in your arms and the time gets still.

Vote comment share and follow

Let me know if the story is slow.

Stay happy stay safe

Lots of love