❣TWENTY❣

"Sana kya hua hai tujhe, itne dino se dekh rahi hun tera chehra hamesha utra utra rehta hai, kuch bolo toh sunti hi nahi h kabhi.....bata toh kya hua hai" Anshika and Shreya asked her the umpteenth time while Riya kept on munching the sandwich. Sana was still in daze and she was still stuck to the words that have had the ability to rip her heart and shatter her hopes again, which she has hardly built breaking herself many times.

"Sana" Anshika shook her bringing her back from the deep thoughts that were hurtful.

"Sana....baby kya hua, itna chup chup rahti hai aaj kal...or ab tu Sidharth ko bhi ignore kar rahi ek hafte se. Dekha hai maine usko dekhta rehta tujhe ki shayd tu dekhe par pata nahi tujhe aisa kya hua ki tu usese baat karna to chod dekhti tak nahi hai" Shreya's word brought her back and Sidharth's name brought tears to her eyes again. It has been a week since the last they met in the football ground. She has cried every night to sleep, breaking her heart in zillions for being away from the only person who has the ability to heal and tend the wounds she was causing to herself and unknowingly to him.

Sidharth was now loosing his patience a little every day. The week that passed by has been the worst for him. Her ignorance have choked him and made his heart ache in a burning and searing pain. He was not able to understand the reason which made her ignore his presence, after whatever happened on the freshers night.

It was Monday. She hated going to college because even after trying with all her will she didn't have in her to ignore him. She would sneak a look when he would be playing football or would be just munching in the canteen. The smile and warmth that engulfed her heart seeing him would make her last for the day. It was again Monday and she hated it because the whole weekend she did was to make her mind strong enough to break her heart more than it was.

**

"Sana chal kya hua ruk kyun gayi"

"nahi Ani main nahi jaaungi Sidharth hai canteen mein"

"Toh kya hua", Riya piqued "tere liye toh acha hai" she further added.

"nahi please yaar mere se nahi hoga ab ki woh saamne ho or main na dekhun usko, mera dil dhukta hai bahut" the eyes were filled at the end of the sentence and she ran to her solitary stairs. They definitely were her companion in all her phases, good, bad, happy or sad, they were constant.

Sidharth was waiting for her in the canteen as he knew the first place that Sana arrives is canteen. He smiled fondly at his first memory of her. He saw Anshika and her friends enter and his heart was at once running marathon. He kept his eyes glued to gate but Sana was not their and that was it for him to loose his senses. He stormed to them keep his calmness intact. "Sana nahi aayi kya" he asked calmly but the restlessness was quiet evident in his eyes and his body language.

"Aayi hai par class main gayi h woh, she was not hungry",Shreya replied

"okay",and with this he made his way towards her class, though he knew that she will not be there, but just to ensure she actually wasn't there he proceeded.

"I was so right, she will never be in class so early that to without her friends, but I know Sana where are you"

Sana was seated on the stairs, with her earphone plugged. She was whispering along as the song played in her ears.

Hai Kya Yeh Jo

Tere Mere Darmiyaan Hai

Andekhi Ansuni

Koi Dastaan Hai

Hai Kya Yeh Jo

Tere Mere Darmiyaan Hai

Andekhi Ansuni

Koi Dastaan Hai

Lagne Lagi

Ab Zindagi Khaali

Hai Meri

Lagne Lagi

Har Saans Bhi Khaali

Bin Tere

Bin Tere

Bin Tere

Koi Khalish Hai

Hawaon Mein Bin Tere

She had her face tear stricken by now. The lyrics felt so apt suddenly and it pained her heart realizing the reality. She was lost and lonely without him and it was the truth that not her heart but her soul also knew.

"kyun kar rahi ho, kyun bhaag rahi ho mujhse?'

The voice made her sob harder and louder, she can't face him, not after what she has been doing since a week. The voice had the ability to make her go weak and also was the source of strength. She stood up collecting her belongings and rushed towards her class but was engulfed in his arms. She felt alive after so many days but the words that echoed in her ears brought her back to the reality. She jerked his hand away only to be held tighter.

"mat kar koshish woh karne ki jo tu nahi kar sakti"

"main kar sakti hun Sidharth"

"toh roh kyun rahi thi"

"Sidharth please jaane de mujhe" she said in her cracking voice. He turned her around and hugged her. She wriggled in his hold trying to get out of his hold but he didn't let her.

"Sana.........sweetheart bataegi mujhe kya hua kyun aise ignore kar rahi hai, kya maine kuch kiya hai, bata"

"Aapne kuch nahi kiya Sidharth but you shouldn't be here, you don't deserve something so low" tears didn't stop her eyes. She can't do this to herself anymore, she can't stay away from him anymore she just wrapped her hands around him which were hanging in air till now, telling him to go away but not letting him.

He was baffled at her words. What does she mean by it.
"kya matlab hai tera iss baat se" he was angry now.

"kuch nahi bas aap jao" but the hold around was intact.

"look at me......firstly you are not something and definitely not a thing, you are much more than you think you are, for me..... and secondly you don't decide what i want and what i deserve" he was soft in his tone but angry at her foolish statement which seemed a seed sown by others.

"aisa kyun socha tune" he asked little later when she didn't respond except for rubbing her nose onto his T-shirt. She looked at him and then placed a kiss on his T-shirt imprinting it with her lipstick and rested her head back on his chest.

My heart is full of you I can hardly call it my own.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Vote comment share and follow

I love you all💕💕💕