❣️EIGHTEEN❣️

Their eyes were not locked anymore, but she definitely found herself locked in him. Chitter-chatter and the blaring speakers filled the room. Some were dancing while some playing games, some trying to get them a plus one to their way out, while some were busy stealing glances. The sound came to slinece when the voice echoed, through the mic.

"Okays let have some dance, the ballroom way, but with a twist you don't get the chance to choose your partner let the stars come to play tonight. Get the coloured chit with a number out, find its duplicate and see if you are lucky or better luck next time. So let the ladies go first"

The girls were soon gathered around the glass bowl which was transparent but seemed coloured owing to the chits in it, and in blink of eye the bowl was empty and the ruffling of papers along with the heels clicking was the only sound.

"Get your number boys"

And the bowl was emptied again, with the boys drawing the chits. Everybody, got busy in finding their other. Sana hoped that Sidharth had the number 13 while Rahul hoped Sana had number 29. Everyone was interested more in Sidharth's partner. So clearing the air, the man who was handling the mic asked " Sidharth, buddy let me help you....your number"

"13"

"So miss number 13 is aksed to grace the stage"

Every head turn to the heels making sound and almost all boys had their eyes popped like saucer. Sana nervously walked up to the dance floor, trying the glances she was getting and making her more nervous. She was happy, not happy but more than happy than the word can describe. The stars played their game, the universe conspired for them, getting them more closer and making her fall more in love.

Sidharth already had his heart out when he found her to be her partner. He smiled with a statisfaction. He was not ready for this game but the hope that may she will be his partner made him do what he never will in any other circumstances. His hope was taking the shape of reality with her every step which inched closer to the dance floor, to him.

The silent hall was again lively as the sound played, which was a cue for them to flow in with the rythms of the music. Shreya was elated as she found her partner was none other than him- RAHUL, while he was not that happy but not that sad.

The song played, and so their eye games. Their eyes talked more than them, they both realised.

Chaahe kuch na kehna

Bhale chup tu rehna

Mujhe hai pata, tere pyar ka

Khamosh chehra, ankhon pe pehra

Khud hai gawaah, tere pyar ka

Teri jhuki nazar, teri har ada

His hand rested softly on her waist, so soft that it felt just like a feather, contradicting his hand which was so strong. Her hand rested on his heart, sending the warmth to the depth of his heart soothing the Sturm and Drang of it. She refused to look up, and his eyes nevr left the sight of the most precious form.

Teri jhuki nazar, teri har ada

Mujhe keh rahi hai ye dastaan

Koi shaqs hai jo ki in dinon

Tere zehan-o-dil pe hai chha gaya

Teri jhuki nazar, teri har ada

Mujhe keh rahi hai ye dastan

They kept swaying along the rhytms of their heart, while the music played in the background. He stretched his arm out holding her hand and then rolling her in making her hit his chest and finally giving his eyes the peace he was longing for since the time she entered. The song changed, and so their emotions, it was now deeper than a moment earlier.

Raaton ke jaage subah miley hai

Resham ke dhaage yeh silsile hai

Laazmi si lagne lagi hai

Do dilon ki ab nazdeekiyan

Dikhti nahi par ho rahi hain nazdeekiyan

Do dil hi jaane lagti hain kitni mehfooz nazdeekiyan

Zariya hain ye aankhein zariya

Chhalakta hai jinse ek armaano ka dariya

Aadate hain inki purani

Ankahi si keh de kahani

Parchaaiyan do judne lagi hai

Dekho hawa mein udne lagi hai

Pankh jaisi lagne lagi hain

Do dilon ki ab nazdeekiyan

His hand slid up her waist, while the other hand firmly held hers, may be for life, promising a togetherness. Sliding the waist he moved his hand to her face, so soft and innocence and purity was reflecting from every feature of it. His touch made her shiver and she lowered her eyes which were locked in his, showing her shyness with her rosy pink cheeks. He smiled at her naturalness and raised her face at her chin with his fingers, delicately. She dared not to open her eyes, because she knew, she will loose herself in him, where it was unsure he will find her or not. "Look at me Sana", he cooed near her ears, she cant defy him ever she discovered in that very moment.

"Beautiful also can't describe you today", she turned crimson red and her heart fluttered like a butterfly at his compliment. Suddenly thank you was the most laborious to say, her smiled did the work and he just kissed her forehead.

Shreya was deliriously happy being in the embrace of Rahul. Rahul looked away a few times at Sana and he should be sad not being her partner, but he was not. He was fine moving in flow with Shreya. "You look absolutely handsome", Shreya complimented Rahul, which was a rare thing because she actually said four words to a boy without shivering. She was always shy. Rahul took the compliment a smile and reverted back with a grin " you don't seem any less though, like a fresh rose", she just blushed so hard that Rahul could not help but chuckle at her.

Raj was also present their with his group. Raj was eyeing on Sana since the moment she stepped on the dance floor. Those eyes had eror and it was unpleasing. He was furious again as he saw Sana with Sidharth. He hated Sidharth even more as he has always been snatching things he desired for. "Not her Sidharth".

The dance came to end and everyone scattered around. Sidharth was passing by Raj and his blood boiled at his words.
"Sana...hmmm man she looks so sexy with clothes think about her without it" the boys laughed and one of them spoke "I am next in queue"

The room silenced with the sound of bottle breaking into pieces and the painful scream of Raj and the other boy.

It doesn't matter what is in front of her because of who is behind her.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thank you for reading, please press the 🌟 icon and a drop a heart with your words in comments to let me know what you feel about them.

Keep loving keep supporting and share it with your friends and follow if you can.

I love you all ❣️❣️❣️❣️