✨FIFTEEN✨

Sana entered the class and sat with her friends. She was still red with the little encounter she had, which made warmth seep in her heart. Her friends looked at her red face and discovered that it was SIDHARTH'S after effect.

"bas kar warna red colour will gain its redness from you" Shreya jived at her.

"chup kar jaa", Sana tried hard to hide the blush with her fake anger but failed miserably, as her lips betrayed taking the shape of smile.

"hayye hamari ladki sharmana sikh gayi hai", Riya spoke dramtically making other laugh and Sana burn in embarrassment.

"padh lo saare or mujh par dhyaam kam do" Sana reprimanded. Laughing at her state all turned their focus to the class.

Nisha and Tara looked at Sana and were amazed at how beautiful she looked. Their bitterness was evident on their faces. The factor that she was charming everyone without any effort make them burn in envy.

"jyada hi chehek rahi hai, especially jab se Sidharth usese baat karne laga hai" Nisha spewed hatred and Tara being the perfect lickspittle nodded her head in agreement. Nisha had nothing to do with Sidharth , but he being the most popular in the college with good looks on top made her gain his attention to be in limelight as she, according to her was the most beautiful girl alive. The fact that Sana was attaining what she dreamt of,tortured her and she left no stone unturned to make Sana feel little of herself and the slap worked as catalyst.

The class ended and everyone left. Nisha was agitated and she wants herself to be at peace so she did what will give her peace.

"hey look there everyone Sidharth's new toy all decked to be pleasured" Nisha taunted and every one joined her and laughed.

"poor girl she don't even know, Sidharth isko dekhega bhi nahi"

"seriously ek baar haanth kya laga diya she thinks sab iske peeche pagal ho gye hein"

"did you even see the play, ohh god i wouldn't give a penny for what they did lagta hai judges ko bhi pity feel hua hoga teen saal se haar rahe hai toh socha khush kar dete hain"

Every one in the gang spewed venom which was not only bitter but torturous to hear. Sana couldn't take those words. She was not the girl they were describing and the play had their heart and soul in it and they have made it meaningless with their stupid comments. Tears were on the verge of falling but she can't let them have the sadistic pleasure. She can't make them feel victorious for their actions by crying.

Sana walked up to them with a burning rage. She was angry, couldn't define what actually she felt.

"Hi Nisha, take this tissue,"

"Why? "

"Because there is a tiny bit of bullshit around your lips"

Her face morphed at her comment. She felt humiliated, because she was humiliated. Anshika, Riya and Shreya burst in laughter at her face.

"you" Nisha gritted her teeth and tried to get back on her but was instantly shut as she had nothing to say and left fuming saying "I will get back to you"

Sana felt hurt, she was hating the situation. She don't like being rude to people. That was something which she was not able to do and if ever she did it made her sad. She was the purest form of human, she had only love to give but sometimes you can't just be saint and grab the shit thrown at you, it is needed to be given to where it belonged. Her friends knew this, how fragile her heart was and all hugged her trying to help her gain control over her emotions. She knew Nisha was a nincompoop and they can't help that.