❣TWELVE❣

"Come I will drop you" Sidharth offered once they were out of the green room and the college.

"Nahi aap pareshan mat ho, main chali jaaungi"

"Sweetheart its late, come I will drop. Chinta mat karo main kidnap nahi karunga", Sidharth insisited and chuckled. Sana mumbled under her breath "kaash kar lete kidnap", Sidharth saw her muttering something looking no where, so not paying any heed to her denials he held her hand and dragged her with him and said "baitho". She compiled. She liked the way he held her hand dragged her along with him. All the time she had a smile plastered and she in that moment realised that what it is to be in love, to be loved and how being dominated can be so peaceful. She sat with him grinning, for the bike ride with him.

The ride to her home was short, but the most beautiful for Sana. Sidharth too had lips curled up the whole way. He liked it and felt happy.

"Sana"

"Hmm" turning back she looked at him scratching his neck. Okay, so Sidharth was nervous to talk to a girl. Really, Sana pinched herself and winced.

"kya hua?"

"kuch nahi, mosquito"

"ohh. actually I wanted to say ki kal snow white tum mein bahut achi lagegi....mm I mean ki tum achi lagogi.mera matalb.(he huffed taking a deep breath).okay so I wanted to say all the best" and in a moment he was out of her sight. She smiled at his antics and breathed "I love you my bhoot" and rushed in.

****

"See here the lights are not proper isko yahan nahi rakhna hai, aree nahi woh dress usko doh...see the other arrangements and also check the lights and sound...go run quick" The auditorium was in mess with all the instruction crossing paths with the other and nothing was comprehensible and every one kept running from pillar to post to ripe the arrangements to its perfection.

The hall broke into applause and whistles and laughter as the show kicked off. The beginning was musical with guitars and keyboards and melodious vocalizers. The songs took everyone under their spell and definitely was the mark of a good start.

The show advanced and every person sitting their enjoyed it. It was the dance performance and every boy was keyed up. The sleepy heads were astir and were straightened for the most the waited performance of the evening. The dance group appeared on the stage and was welcomed with applauses and whistles. All smiled heartedly and the performance begun. The thunderous applause kept ringing in the hall and whistles continued to add the sounds to the already noised hall.

The act ended and many boy stood up giving standing ovation. The last performance of the day was the act "Snow white and The Seven Dwarfs". The announcement was made for the act and many students started making their way out. Sana saw it and found her confidence ebbing away. She was disheartened at the response, even before the start of the act and it made her sad. She went out of the green room for some fresh air.

"You will do well don't worry" The voice made her turn head around and she saw the man she can't stop thinking about.

"sab chale gaye hein, koi nahi dekhna chahta hai"

"its okay, you do it and I know you will do it the best...okay now smile and set the stage on fire"

"thank you, I needed you"

"huh?'

"I mean I needed the words" Sana smiled sheepishly, and stopped breathing as he inched closer to her and placed his lips on her forehead. "You will be the best Snow White"

His words charged a new energy in her and she was ready to set the stage on fire. She touched her forehead, the place where he touched her and the red tint on her cheeks made its appearance.

The act begun and the response from the audience made them sad. It was dismaying. Most seemed to be uninterested and only some cheered them. Those small number of people helped the demotivated people on the stage. The act ended and they moved back to their room. Every face was sad and exhausted.

"hum logo ne bahut acha kiya hai, toh aisa sada hua muh le kar kyun baithe ho, haar jeet toh hoti hi hai na par uske peeche ke efforts matter karte hai, so smile" Sana gave the motivational speech and it worked as everyone smiled seeing her little efforts.

Sana was happy, though they didn't get the reaction they wanted but still she was happy. May be the reason was Sidharth. She looked around trying to find but didn't. Sighing she sat there with the group waiting for the result, which was predictable that they are definitely not the winner.

"so best club of the year is none other than the dance club, it continues to hold its crown" the hall erupted in claps as the judge announced the winner. The dance club were in no time, on the stage.

"but i would like to mention the special club of this year, which has amazed all of us with the sheer determination and zeal to do the task they are here for, and to do the best-the DRAMA CLUB"
and this came as shocker for both the audience and the members of the club. They received the honour with their head held high and smiles adorning their faces. The dance club even after winning, had the enviousness on their faces.

"kaha tha na maine hmlogo ne bhut acha kiya and efforts matter, aur waise bhi kisi mahan insaan ne kaha hai haar kar jitne waale ko baazigar khete hai" Sana entering the green room squealed in happiness and imitated SRK making everyone laugh. She definitely knew the recipe of smile and how to give to others.

On the way to return, she saw Sidharth on the college and she rushed jumping towards and hugged him. Sidharth was taken back by the sudden jerk but held himself when he acknowledged who the person was.

"thank you thank you thank you... Aap nahi hote toh aaj m pakka nahi kar paati thank you" Sana shrieked in excitement and kisses him on his white crisp shirt and stained it with her pink lipstick.

"its okay sweetheart, or maine kuch nahi kiya, you had it in you so you did it and congratulations on your win"

"hayye aapko nahi pata main bahut nervous thi or agar aap nahi aate toh sachi m nahi kar paati toh iska credit main aapko dungi or aapko lena padega"

"okay squishy baby, I accept it" Sidharth said squishing her chubby soft cheeks and then bowing in front of her making her giggle.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

You made me realize the actual meaning of 'Aww'.

Thank you for reading, press the 🌟 icon and shower your love in the comments 😁😁..I love you all