✨TWENTY-FIVE✨

The secen that unfolded in the crowd made the earth slip beneath her feet and she felt all her limbs paralysed seeing the person out of conscious and in pool of blood. The blood was not much but for her a single drop of blood was extraordinarily more. The sounds from people asking of the where abouts of the person hit her ears making her mind go frenzy and her heart scolded her to be standing like a dummy when she should be acting faster than a robot.

"Sir could you please help me get him in, there......the restaurant....I know him he is my friend", Sana pleaded with tears, to the man standing beside her to help her take him to her house. She directed the man to her room and help him lie on the bed. What was she supposed to do seeing him, her Sidharth like this, her heart cried louder than she did and it cried with blood and not salt water. Seeing him in blood, even an ounce of it made her wail in pain, his pain which she felt so ardently that she felt it as her wound that was paining. All she want was to wake him up and kiss him till he beg for oxygen. Every harsh word she spoke to him the day earlier aggrevated her pain a thousands fold. She felt awful of herself for being a mean bitch and treating him for something he was not even responsible for. So what if they are just friends and never more than that, she loved him with ever inch and fibre of herself and true love doesn't require reciprocation to keep the passion alive. She will love him till she is breathing and her heart is beating and there was no second thought about it, even he doesn't love her back she can't betray her heart even it meant only pain for her.

She rushed out to grab a cotton and a antiseptic liquid to clean and disinfect his wounds when the voice of her mother made her break all loose

"Sana beta......kya hua...kha leke jaa rhi hai first aid...tujhe lagi hai kahi or roh kyun rahi hai kya hua bol", she asked cupping her face and taking a look at her to see if she was hurt but didn't see any which made her more tensed.

"Maa.woh.. ro...room main Maa Sidharth woh..usko kuch hoga toh nahi na", whatever she said was not easy to understand had she not been her mother. A mother understands you even when you are silent. She realised that very moment that her daughter is now a big girl and the boy is very special to her, not wanting dig the topic more she hugged and walked to her room with crying and hiccupping Sana.

"Sidharth?", her mother asked Sana confirming that she heard the correct name and her nod did the work.

"Let me call the doctor, to check if there is something serious"

"hmmm" her eyes refused to look anywhere else than him who was lying in the bed. She sat beside him and dabbed the cotton on his wounds.

The doctor was there in 20 minutes on the urgent call of her mother. Being a mother, she felt the empathy with him and it was visible in her care and affection she poured at him. He was still unconscious and Sana was getting the rise in her anxiety. Her mother took a leave from the room to look if the doctor was there or not. Sana was again in tears as her mother left. She felt her heart breaking every passing moment of him being still unaware of his surroundings. She was missing his lips on her forehead so much that she cried even more. He was so close to her yet she felt him so far. She was able to touch him but it was painful. She wanted him to stare in her eyes and let her see through his soul as he always does but today, he refused her the permission to look through him and it made her already bleeding-heart pain even more. Its so beautiful to feel the love, but seeing the one you love gives immense pain that was what she realized today more as she did back then in the party. She sat beside him and caressed his hair ever so softly, as if he was a baby the most beautiful and the perfect one which was to be handled with care. He was fragile for her and she was shivering to touch him, what if it hurt him?

"Sidharth, please uth jao, see its paining to me here", she said keeping his hand on her heart and his fingers twitched but he remained unaffected.

"Please, please, please get up and hold me........I need you to hold me from breaking, it is breaking my heart to see you like this please uth jao" she whisphered against his forehead before kissing it multiple times but he was still the same. She was wanting to say more, but stopped and distanced herself a bit when she saw her mother come along with the doctor.

Doctor checked his wounds and cuts which were given the first aid, he dressed the wounds again prescribing some pain killers and rest. He was completely fine, these words made Sana breath a sigh of relief but still her heart was the same, in pain.

"Hey Rahul, main Sana"

"Ohh hi Sana, how are you?"

"I am not good Rahul, and I need your help. Actually, Sidharth ka accident ho gaya hai and he is here with me at my home, if you could just come and also inform his family"

"Is he okay?", he was concerned for his friend and it was evident in his voice, he continued "His mother not here Sana. She is out for some work and might not return in this week," Rahul informed and further added "I will see you in 20 minutes and if anything, else you need just call me"

"Thank you, and yes he is doing good right now there are no major injury but he still is unconscious, doctor has informed he will be awake in an hour or so" The phone conversation ended. Thanks to Riya, before exam she had arranged his contact number from her sources for Shreya which Shreya never used. She moved back to her room and saw him peacefully in sleep, sitting beside her she bent to his lips and mumbled against them "I LOVE YOU SIDHARTH, YOU ARE ALL I HAVE AND I EVER WANTED, I LOVE YOU A LOT" and kissed the corner of his lips staying there longer.

God made you then god made me and whispered meant to be

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thank you for reading and don't forget to press the star icon at the end and give some love in the comments.

Love and love and lota of love ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️