❣FOURTEEN❣

"Sana bas kar yaar achi lag rahi hai, itna nervous ho rahi jaise aaj tu usko propose karne waali hai chal" Riya for the hundredth time repeated the same line trying to boost her confidence, but Sana still seem to be in daze.

"Sana ab agar tu nahi chalegi toh main tujhko dhake maar maar kar le kar chalungi" Anshika was now irked and she warned Sana.

"Thik hai chal rahi hun but please tum log mere saath hi rehna, pleasee....haaye meko dhak dhak ho rahi h" Sana let out her situation in words and everyone facepalmed themselves.

Sana was looking like a beauty descended from heaven. The white and blue jeans made her look so beautiful, she didn't needed any fancy dresses like others. The glasses were being missed as her hand involuntarily reached her nose as habit of correcting her glasses. Those lips were today adorned with pink color making it look more softer. But she was still feeling nervous as it was all new for her but she was thankful to her friends who have been and will always be by her side. Taking a deep breath she entered the college.

As thought, nothing much happened of that sort but she definitely made many heads turn and many stop in their tracks. She garnered the attention of everyone and amazingly the attention made her more nervous and her hands became sweaty.

"yeh log aise kyun dekh rahe hai main kya alien lag rahi hun"

"tu chup kar or chup chap chal" Anshika admonished her.

They ran to the canteen and sat on the empty place.

"dekha Sana kaise sab tujhko dekh rahe the, aaj Sidharth toh gaya" Riya pulled her leg and she whined.

"mat kar na "

"acha bata kya khaegi, tu kuch khaegi toh normal ho jaaegi"

"han mere liye chocolate shake or pizza or... "

"bas kar abhi breakfast kar ke aayi hai" Anshika interrupted Sana in between making her roll her eyes and twist her lips.

"dafa ho"

She was munching on her food like she has been away from food since long, don't judge, she was stressed and a stressed Sana is this. Her face was painted in cheese, which she got from pizza.
She abruptly stopped eating and started coughing due to the sudden action, every one on the table looked in the direction of her eyes and smiled as they knew the reason - SIDHARTH. Sidharth was with his friends and much to Sana's displeasure Sheena was also present.
Sidharth saw her and he could see more of cheese than Sana and he laughed all of a sudden gaining the attention of his friends with their brows cocked up.

"what? " he wiped of the smile and wore the poker face shrugging his shoulders. All of them shook their head and ignored his indifferent behaviour and sat on the table near to Sana's, as that was the only empty table.

Sana couldn't control the blushy environment. She dared not to look at the table nearby.

Rahul and Sidharth had their eyes fixated on her. She was today the crowd-pleaser without an ounce of doubt. Not only them but every head was turned atleast once to have a glance at the beauty she was. She has been beautiful always, but a little grooming does no bad and for her especially.

"She is so beautiful" Rahul breathed which was not more than whispher but Anish and Sheena seemed to have sharp ears and they asked in concert "who? "

Rahul had the shock expression clear on his face, whereas Sidharth seemed to brought back from wonderland to the reality of life as the look on his face suggested that he has no idea of what was going on. How will he when he was lost in the face that had cheese and chocolate moustache.

"Rahul ne bola 'she is so beautiful' so we also want enlightenment on who "she" is" Anish let him know the essence of their who.

"ohh" Sidharth replied disinterested.

"speak up boy who is she" Sheena asked inquisitively.

"koi nahi yaar....kon hoga" Rahul fumbled on his words giving their doubt a light of surity.

"abey bata de kya pata mujhe bhi wahi pasand ho toh m line maarun, apne dil ko smajhane m asaan hoga ki rhne de bhabhi hai" Anish spoke poking fun at him and hi-fied Sidharth.

"koi nahi yaar bas woh saamne baithi h na usko dekh kar bola....... I mean it's not like what you think, we are just friends and she is nice or aaj itni sundar lag rahi hai toh bol diya" Rahul blurted looking everywhere in the canteen as somehow he felt embarrassed, not for liking her but because he was not ready to accept it.

"yaar baat to teri sahi hai acha hua bata diya tune warna main toh jaa rha tha uske pass, ek date ke liye toh pata hi leta tm logo ko pata hi hai na mera charm kya hai" and Anish laughed at his own words.

Sidharth was listening to everything they were speaking but his mind was not able comprehend any of it. It was still stuck on the face that has taken his senses away.

"kyun Sidharth tera kya khayal hai uske baare mein" Sheena asked

" kiske baare mein"

"arey that girl sitting over there" Sheena said pointing towards Sana.

"mesmerizing" the words erupted without his consent and everyone were wide eyed at his words. Sidharth praising any girl was not in his system.

"bhai tu thik hai"

"bakwaas band kar thik hun main, ab tumlogo ne poocha toh bata diya waise bhi kisi ne kaha beauty must be praised"

"han han or yeh baat tujhe aaj hi kyun yaad aai"

"Anish...... I want to say something"

"what"

"SHUT UP"

And everyone started laughing. Sheena was downhearted. She has seen many girls around but him not reacting to any of them gave her heart a little hope, but today she was not even looking at him but he was compelled enough by her that he could not help but actually adore her. She found her hopes shattering just like her heart did the day she gave it to him. Till today she has not given words to her feelings but her actions were enough to tell him that she is in love with him, but his ignorance somewhere made her understand that she was just a friend and will always remain one.

Love is this. It gives life to some while others are betrayed by it. The game of hearts is the most beautiful yet the most painful. She was exploring the painful side waiting for the beautiful side to find her.

The chit chat continued untill the lecture began and all rushed to their respective classes. Sana was running too but the clumsy Sana was still there and she tumbled making the bag spill it things.

"tum log jaao main aati hun"

Sidharth saw her and he was forced by himself to talk to her. He walked upto her and helped her getting the things back in the bag. She looked up and smiled getting the same back.

"thank you aaj ke liye bhi or thank you kal ke liye bhi"

"kal ke liye? "

"I am a firefly, your little firefly, thankyou"

"you are and your brown eyes are more beautiful"

Sana stood their grinning, looking at his retreating self and was delighted that he noticed her even with brown eyes with glasses.

I'll never ask you to change for me because you are perfect just the way you are.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thank you so much for reading and please press the 🌟 icon, it means a lot to me and give lots and lots of comment, your little words of appreciation boost me.

Keep supporting and share and follow.

I love you all. You all are so perfect and beautiful.💕💕💕💕💕