✨TWENTY-THREE✨

As soon as he reached near the notice board all he found was crowd of students. He roamed his eyes and there she was amidst the people shining just like moon among the stars, looking, actually glaring the exam schedule as if it would scare away and run. He chuckled at her facial expression that were changing every passing second.

His trance broke as he saw her still frame moving. Sana was in a blink of eye in a classroom with the gate locked, against the wall and the action was swift yet soft that she closed her eyes.

"Are you fine?"

She smiled brightly at the voice of concerned person. How can she not register it, it was the most beautiful and melodious and the sexiest voice she knew.

"mujhe kya hua" the teasing smile played on her lips but his face was still in strain.

"Sana, sweetheart I saw you at the stairs......... I hope you are fine and how is your foot......is it paining......are you hurt some where" he continued scanning her to calm his heart and make it believe she was actually fine.

" Kya hua Sana.....say something is it hur...." but his words were silenced mid way as her fingers pressed against his lips.

"Shhhhh.......... I am fine...relax mujhe kya hoga or kuch ho bhi jata toh bhi koi baat nahi.....maa kehti har buri cheez main kuch acha hota hai"

"hmmm"

"kya hua ab bolo kuch"

He moving his eyes signalled her that her fingers were still on his lips so he can't speak. She smiled cheekily and removed her fingers and flinched as she realized his hand was on her waist with a hold that spoke possessiveness. 'oh damn she loved it' . Sidharth's thumb ran over her waist harshly but was still soft keeping in mind to not hurt her, trying to remove the touch of Rahul she had. He was jealous, he accepted it but why he didn't want to answer it. He don't want this question to be answered.

"okay" he said, not knowing for what and took his hand back, making her feel cold. His touch had the warmth she never knew she needed, his eyes had the clamness she never knew existed and his smile held her whole world in it. His smile had the potent to light up her whole world like a 440 volt bulb, and even more brighter than that if it exists.

He was calm now, knowing she was fine. He placed his lips on forehead to make his heart beat again and himself to breathe again. Thinking of what would have happened had Rahul not reached on time make him shiver and breathless, but why he did not want to acknowledge.

"chale" she said breakng the river of thoughts he was drowning in.

"can I please hug you" not knowing why but he wanted to hold her close to herself so he just asked her, not wanting to make it uncomfortable for her. She was touched by his words. He was a true gentleman who defines what a real man is and all the talks about him were wrong, she always knew in her heart that the college doesn't define him, the actual him. People define the way they want and not how you are. She wrapped her small hands around him and hugged him tight making him smile and mirror her action. She kissed his shirt yet again imprinting it with her lips and giving him one more stained shirt.

"I love you so much" her heart whispehered to his and his heart replied with a increased paced. Their lips were silent but their hearts were having their own talks in their own language - the language of love.

**

"Hi Riya, Hi Anshika......... Hi Shreya" Rahul greeted everyone at the canteen table munching on their food with fondness. Indeed food is the true love of everyone.(Comment if you agree) Riya and Anshika greeted him while Shreya was long lost in him. Her heart raced like a marathon and her eyes betrayed every other sight than his. He noticed it well and understood that 'aag dono jagah barbar hai' while her friends wanted and opportunity to tease her so they were ready.

"Rahul Sana abhi yahan nahi hai"

"hmmm.......kya I mean I know main tumlogo se milne aaya tha"

"Ohh........Are you sure humlogo se yahan hum logo mein kisi special se" Riya butted in the conversation and Shreya in her mind punched her.

"nahi nahi tum sabse milne aaya tha" he tried the best of his abilities to not look at Shreya but something in her just held his eyes on her. Sana was liked by him and he had accepted the fact that its not Sana his heart beats for but Shreya, because the moment they are in each other's peripheral he could feel his blood rush in his veins and his eyes follow her without a blink.

The chitter-chatter continued, untill Sana made her presence with red eyes, evidently showing her tears and pout which made her look adorable but at the moment was showing anger. What made her angry and sad, they all thought.

I know you and I can openly say what love looks like

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thank you so much for keeping paitenece in me and supporting me. I love you all and I don't know when will the next update be but I will try it to soon for the love you all give me.. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤