✨ONE✨

The giggling and ruffling sounds echoed the white building which read St. Xaviers College. It was the beginning of the new term with new faces, some excited, some nervous, some cheerful, some grumpy while some sad. All the nine emotions were flowing simultaneously in the same building. The bright sunny day was also marking the new beginning along with the girls and boys entering the large grey gate handled by the watchman. Some decked up for party whereas some seemed to be in the world of books. The reality seemed inexistent for them. The seniors were happy being the senior and having someone to show their authority upon.

People who were new to the place tried interacting with people to get to know them, to make friends and to know the place better. A group of already friend, girls were waiting for their always late and the clumsy friend. Before they can call her, she came running and shouting

"Sorry main late ho gayi phir se, Sorry", and tumbled, tripping on the stone making herself the mocking piece for the live spectator who were watching her. Anshika forwarded her hand to detach her from the ground shaking her head in disbelief. "Sana tu kab badi ho paaegi chal aaja", Anshika said pulling Sana and proceeded to her other friend waiting for her.

"Sach mein Sana tu kab girna band kregi or kab jaldi aaegi," Shreya quipped in, agreeing with the former statement of Anshika making Sana huff in annoyance."

Main jaa rahi hun tum log aa jana", Sana stated showing her displeasure for getting scolded. "Mat karo usko pareshan", Riya came in support of Sana hugging her, and the next moment every was laughing out loud making Sana more irritated and she moved ahead stomping her feet and pouting, muttering incoherent words under her breath, making her friends laugh more and running behind the grumpy child amongst them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Sidharth, whats up bro?", Anish said greeting his buddy Sidharth, the centre of every girls chat, the talk of the college and definitely the smartest and the most handsome you will come across in the college.

"Hi buddy, kuch nahi yaar, bas seeing the hustle bustle and over enthusiastic people", he reverted back pointing towards the freshers who were jumping like the toddlers making him laugh at them. Anish joined him too in poking fun at them. "Chal bhai, kuch kha lete hai warna main behosh hi jaaungi", Anish's dramatic side woke up making Sidharth roll his eyes at his little act. "Chal", Sidharth said punching his arms making him wince.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Anshika, Shreya and Riya ran behind Sana laughing and entered the canteen knowing very well that a annoyed and grumpy Sana can be found where there was food. They looked around in the canteen and saw her gobbling the sandwich, keeping pasta and pizza in the queue to be gobbled next.

"Bas kar ja kitna kahegi" , Anshika stopped Sana, and took the pizza for herself and the other two pounced on the tempting pasta.

"Main tum logo se baat nahi kar rahi hun", Sana declared to no one in specific and continued with her work making all of them jump on her and pester her with kisses making her smile, yet she decided to continue with her façade knowing that this would be in her favour.

Sidharth entered the canteen and first thing he saw was the sandwich being mercilessly eaten up by Sana. Her face was equally contributing in eating the sandwich which made him smile at her. They got themselves the food and sat on the seat next to the girls. Sana was now done with the sandwich and wanted to have a chocolate shake, so she got to order it, but fall down owing to untied lace stuck under the chair, and as she fell every head turned towards her and the canteen was full with the laughing students. Sidharth was also smiling at her. She looked around to the laughing faces and her eyes stopped in their tracks as it met the eyes which had the ability to hypnotize anyone. She saw him laughing, but it made her happy unlike the other mocking faces. She smiled back at him but he turned his face concentrating on his food making her frown on his rude behaviour. She instantly got up and rushed to the counter to get herself the chocolate shake and drank it in one go making her embarrassing nerves and pacing heart to normalise and moved out of the canteen to attend the not so interesting lecture along with her friends.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

ONLY YOUR EYES HAVE THE POWER TO CAPTURE ME

Love everyone, spread happiness and kindness, it will make someone smile and bless you with most beautiful sukoon.

Vote comment and share because me feel your love.

Love and luck to all.