✨FORTY-ONE✨

She was back home and laid back crying. She was so hurt and she didn't know which way to go. She loves Shreya but the words, they have created a crack. She cried, till sleep took over.

Morning was chirpy, and pleasant. The chocolate aroma filled the home and Sana jumped off the bed as she fathomed her favourite cake was being baked. What a lovely morning it was.

"Happy new year maa, I love you so much...or aap world's best maa ho", she jumped on her and hugged her tight kissing her cheeks. Mother is a blessing, and the most beautiful one. Maa pretened to be annoyed but failed to hold on to pretence for long and she squealed more cheeringly and gleefully.

"Happy new year....meri jaan be happy in life and I pray to almighty to give you all you desire and be succesfull, or tujhe Sidharthhh jaisa life partner mile taaki mera sar dard kam ho", she had a hint of teasing while she spoke about Sidharth and Sana was pulled back to intimate and love dipped kiss they shared last night, and it was enough for her to be a personified tomato. Maa laughed loudly at her state and kissed her forehead hitting it playfully. "Acha sun, sbko bula le we will have a little house party", Maa shouted loud enough for her to hear as she headed to her room. "Okay", she replied back.

She called everyone and asked them to join her for the little gathering. But she didn't call Shreya, she was not able to so she called Rahul and asked her to please get Shreya along.

The house echoed with soft music and loud laughs as everyone enjoyed Maa's story telling session. Maa was reminiscing Sana's childhood making everyone laugh and Sana embarrass. Sana made many attempts to stop her but failed as Sidharth didn't let her go off track.

"Maa abhi ho gaya na bas karo.aaj ke liye itna kaafi", she whined, but Maa couldn't care less. It was barells of laugh, hearty and warm.

Shreya tried to talk to Sana, there were replies in monosyllables and she was happy, at least she was not being cut off completely and she will make sure they are back together even stronger.

****************

Vacation mode was over, as colleges reopend. New year greeting were shared and pleasantries were exchanged. Students got themselves to catch up on the latest gossips, while some were busy in creating some. Results were soon to be declared.

The cold environment between Shreya and Riya was noticed by Riya and Anshika. They were unaware about the big fight they had and seeing them behaving like strangers, was not going well with them.

"Main new year gathering se dekh rahi hun..why are you both behaving like, tum dono ek dusre ko jante bhi nahi ho hua kya hai tum dono ko", Anshika quizzed, and it made Sana mind echo the same hurting words and Shreya cry with guilt. The other two were puzzled with sudden change on their faces and were left to speculate what could have gone wrong when everything was being so perfect.

Riya was quick to hug Shreya and assured her they are going to be by her side forever. She amidst sob let the reason of their difference, Sana by now had tears but she wiped it off hrashly.

"Shreya we know what you were feeling...par ab aise rone se kya hoga..tu janti hain na hamari Sana kaisi hai she loves you and she will forgive you let her absorb the little pain and overcome it", Anshika advised and she nodded in understanding. Riya was also sad for her two friends and she knew what to do. She elbowed Shreya and motioned her to go and hug Sana. Shreya was not ready at first but, at least a try is better than sitting with hands tied, so she rushed to her and took her in bear hug. Sana was taken by a shock at the sudden push, but the moment Shreya hugged her, she felt her anger mollify and her resolve of being unaffected dissolving, into her warmth. Tears were unstoppable now and she knew she can't be angry any more and hugged her back. Both the girls cried and the differences were washed away along with tears.

"I hate you....tune kaise socha aise ki main aisa karungi..tu mujhko janti nahi hai kya or kaise bola tune ki Sidharth ke saath main drama kar rahi thi.I hate you", Sana let out the emotions and Shreya had a wide smile. She held her ears and apologized again. "I am sorry Sana...tu janti hai na mujhe ya toh mera dimaag chalta nahi....ya phir bahut jyada chal jaata hai...sorry tu chahe toh mujhe maar le main paka kuch nahi bolungi", and just like that, a friendship was tied stronger with no bighead, but a big heart and love.

Raj was updated with Sidharth's latest and Sana was his target. He was in the knowledge of how Sana was in love with Sidharth and even Sidharth had a soft corner for her and nothing could be better than her, for him to get back to Sidharth for every single time he was disparage. "Here I come baby girl", he snorted with a wicked smile.

**********

The first week was over and it was the day of the results. The situation was giving Sana heebie-jeebies. The results were out and Sana was the best of all but the good results didn't make her happy,either she was down in the dumps. Good results mean being away from Sidharth. She need to sort this out, because no matter she was not going away from him.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thankyou for reading, vote and comment. I know the update might be a little boring to you, but this is how the story is, it will have to cover all the aspects.

Lots of love❣❣❣