❣️FORTY-TWO❣️

She was back home. She was not knowing what to do. How to break the news to Sidharth and how to convince her father to let her be here only and she would come to meet often.

But what about the love she have for her father. Was she belittling it, for Sidharth's love, which was just from her side. Was it right to do. But then what about her feelings which she has invested in that man without expecting anything in return. This definitely seems foolish, of how you love someone to depth only to get nothing. Wasn't it disrespectful to yourself. If it was, then may be it wasn't love. Love is selfless, if it has motive it's not what selfless means. She has known love this way only. She has known love, of how her mother loves her. Its the purest love to exist. She has seen love between her parents. Staying away due to the circumstances never made them unlove the other. Distance never decrease love, but still she can't stay away from him. It doesn't matter, if he his unaware of the heart that beats for him, but it does. The morning comes with the hope to see him. She wasn't going to see him there. The fight of her conscience was a hindrance to her decision.

"Maa agar main papa ke pass chali jaungi toh aap mujhko miss karoge", she asked, later in the evening when the mother-daughter duo sat for the tea gossip.

"Ofcourse baccha, bilkul karungi.....tere alwa kon hai mera"

" toh phir main nahi jaaun"

"nahi beta......kyun nahi tujhe wahan exposure milega better and you miss papa so go.....mere pass hai na yahan itne saare bache or ab toh Sidharth bhi h"

"par mere pass nahi hoga.......koi bhi main sabko miss karungi"

"areeyyy......par abhi tu kahan jaa rhi hai, papa se baat toh kar...... He hasn't decided yet no baccha"

That was ray of hope for her, what if his father just decided the other way. It was relief. She smiled and helped Maa further.

Before going to bed she had a conversation with her father, about if she stays here.

"Papa I got my results and they are just as you wanted."

"I am proud of you beta, so are you ready to meet me soon"

"Papa what if I stay here only,"

"Why baccha....kuch pareshaani hai" his father was worried at her question, everytime they talk all she wanted was to be with him and then what changed.

"No papa, problem nahi hai.....but mere saare friends yahan main miss krungi unko bahut.......or maa ke bina bhi"

"Okay baccha as you say.....and if you feel you want to come then just give me a call"

"okay papa.......you are the best" Sana thought it wasn't as difficult as she thought and now she will be not going. She was so happy that she started dancing in her room without music. Her father understood her dilemma and he wanted her happiness if its there then how can he go against it.

********
The college was high with the latest gossip about Sidharth. A video was omnipresent and everyone knew what it was. When Sana enetered she was disgusted with the looks people were giving her.

"yaar ab maine kya kar diya jo mujhe sab aise dekh rahe hai" murmuring to herself she entered the canteen and thumped on the chair beside Riya. Everyone had a morphed face and at once all the phones were shut and lips clipped. Sana was confused at their behavior.

"kya hua tumlogo ko mere baare main baat kar rhe the kya jo mere aate hi chup ho gaye or aaj sabke phone main aisa kya chamtkar hai ki sab usi me ghuse hue hain" she stated gobbling the sandwich.

"kuch nahi....or kya baat kar rhe the....bilkul nahi tere baare mein nahi kar rhe the" Shreya stammered and others facepalmed themselves for her big mouth. Sana knew something was wrong and it was connected to her and when she joined the dots she realized the reason of people's nasty looks thrown at her.

"Shreya kya hua bata mujhe"

"Kuch nahi hua Sana.....yeh toh kuch bhi bolti hai" Riya chimed trying to divert her from the topic. But Sana was not someone who was going let go so easily.

"Anshika tu bta......tu meri jaan hai bata kya hua hai" she cooed softly pleasing her. Anshika would have told her but this news will break her heart and she can never do that. She didn't have the guts to tell her something which would not be pleasant. She has seen earlier crying her eyes out and she would hate herself to break the news to her when she had a breakdown few days ago.

"kuch nahi hua sana....bola toh sabne main kya bataun" she laughed saying flying the news in the air.

"main batata hun baby girl" Raj exclaimed with a haughty laugh making the girls feel disgust.

"Listen Mr. mujhe kch janana hoga na toh main jaan lungi kisi se bhi par tumse nahi..... Chalo jis raste aaye the usi raaste wapas" Sana blurted angrily. He again laughed and in the next moment was face close to her. Sana felt herself burning in anger and she pushed him away making him fumble in his steps, and stood up.

"Samajh nahi aaya kya......phirse bolun.........G E T L O S T"she spelled the words and he was now burning in anger.

"trying to be over smart with me okay.....abhi dekho toh kya kiya hai tumhare Sidharth ne......I mean pyaare Sidharth ne. "
Sana ears were up at Sidharth's mention and she would have distorted his face had Riya not stopped her. Raj was getting on her nerves and that was what he wanted. He turned the video on and showed it to her. But to his and everone's surprise she started laughing and patting his back walked out of the canteen saying " try something new mister"
He banged the table and left fuming, being failed at his attempt.

The best way to find out if you trust them is trust them.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thanks for reading do vote and comment and share and follow

Lots of love.