✨NINE ✨

The practice was in full swing for every club and the studies were sidelined by students. The dance club was blooming its flowers getting them ready for the big competition. All the others club were also up with their performances and were rhehrasing it day and night to come out victorious. While every club was in their rehearsal phase the drama club was unaware of the act they would peform.

"pakka har saal isi wajah se harte honge"

"yaar sana abhi bhi mauka hai chal yaar" Riya suggested seeing the present condition of the club.

"chup kar ke baith" Sana admonished her demand and immersed herself in thinking the probable act they can perform.

"Lets do it" Miss Rosy spoke through the mic, echoing her already loud voice in the room.

"but what mam" Sana questioned making others giggle.

"Snow white and the seven dwarfs"

"seriously" Anshika said in annoyance which was evident on almost every face present there, except Miss Rosy.

She found her idea to be the best and for a fact the newest and a very innovative of all. This was sure the ticket to victory, is what she thought.

"Mam are you sure?" Sana asked being unsure as the idea didn't sound attracting or creative.

"Yes beta, and you know what you will play the Snow White and Ritik will be your prince."

Sana turned to look at the prince and the thought Ritik will be prince made her angry. For god sake he can't be her prince for sure. He was lean and tall guy and his physique made him look malnutritious. He had small eyes which when opened wide were as small as they were originally. His smiling face irritated Sana.

"Mam how can I be princess, look she is so pretty and just like a princess " Sana said pointing towards Shreya. Shreya's eyes popped out at her suggestion and mouth wide open.

"No sana its final you are going to be the Snow White and that's my final decision no changes." Miss Rosy gave her final verdict. Sana scrunched her nose not liking the decision. She is meant to be Sidharth's princess and he was her prince, in her mind atleast.

"Ahaaan... Mujhe nahi banaa us Ritik ki princess....huh"

"Toh kiski banana hai" Anshika teased her, knowing what she wants and her questions made Sana go all red in shyness.

"bakwaas na kar"

"thik h" Anshika held her hands up in surrender and others chuckled at the red face of Sana.

"So sana your scene starts from you roaming in the garden of flowers talikng to them and twirling and just being beautiful and happy and full of life." Miss Rosy instructed and Sana just fainted at the over dramatic description. " where have I got my self" were the thoughts clouding Sana's mind. "agar Sidharth nahi hota toh main kabhi nahi aati, or aaj toh woh bhi mahi dikh rha hai aaj ka din hi kharab hai" Sana had a little talk to herself and and corrected her big glasses and scrunched her nose.

She started acting the way she was instructed but she looked less like snow white and more like a lost princess. Suddenly the silent room echoed with laughter and every eye turned towards the entrance door. Sidharth and Rahul stood their laughing but stopped midway as they felt the several scrutinizing eyes on them.

"What makes you laugh Sidharth?" Miss Rosy asked him.

"Nothing mam, but I have question. What is the act about?"

"It's 'snow white and seven drwafs'." Miss Rosy answered with her head high, thinking to be best of the ideas.

"Ohh." Sidharth exclaimed and then looked at Sana for top to toe and again laughed mumbling "A snow white with glasses, definitely a new generation Princess" the statement did something to Sana and her eyes stung with tears which threatened to fall. She felt her heart pain and she felt like breaking everything. She knew that then why was it hurting her so much. She knew she can never be the one he would like, let alone love, especially when he is the centre of attraction of every girl. Sheena, loves him and she is so beautiful that and may be someday he will also love her. They know each other since so long than why, why did his words made her heart bleed.

"Mam please cast someone else as a princess. I don't fit the requirements of a princess."

"Sana my decision is final and its not going to change for sure so please sweetheart, and I know you can do it okay" Miss Rosy encouraged the dispirited Sana.

Not having any option Sana compiled with her demand and continued to the practice.

Sidharth also got himself busy in the preparation and started arranging things and clicking pictures for the collection. Rahul who was tagged along him was goggling at Sana. He pulled Sidharth and made him sit with him.

"What do you think about Sana?" Rahul asked him with eyes still on Sana.

"Why would I think of her?"

"I mean just like that, what do you feel like, seeing her?'

"Nothing she is just a normal girl and of what ever interaction I have had with her I think she is kind and a very soft hearted and sensitive person"

"You know what Sidharth, I think I am falling for her. It's like whenever I see her I feel like I have reason to smile. Her sad eyes making me sad even when I am in my happiest of mood and I just feel like being with her, know her more, let her know me and just love her. I feel giving her all the love I have in me, you know na what I mean she stirs the most sensitive chords of my heart." Rahul kept his heart out to Sidharth, looking at Sana and then turned his eyes to know his reaction. Sidharth just smiled and said " If you think she is the one than go man get your girl" and hugged him, looking at Sana who had a pained smile on her face.

**

"Kya hua tujhe achanak se act me?" Anshika quizzed Sana on the way back home.

"Kuch nahi yaar, bas mujhe nahi karna tha toh..hm bas"

"Sach bata Sana kya hua Sidharth ne kuch kaha?"

"Tujhe pata hai, toh phir kyun pooch rahi hai"

"Sweetheart mujhe nahi pata maine guess kiya, ab bata"

"Mujhko bolta hai 'Snow white with glasses'... huh smajhta kya h khud bht smart hai toh kya hua,hoga woh bahut hot, toh kya hua mujhko aisa kyun bola usne...huh mujhe nahi acha lagta woh, sadu akdu" Sana said in her fake anger imitating him which made Anshika laugh throwing her head back and she hugged Sana.

"Tujhe pata hai tu kitni cute hai, or itne gusse main bhi woh tujhe hot lag rha hai, huh... sahi h sahi h.." and laughed again.

"Mujhe tujhse baat hi karni hai" and started walking fast, while Anshika kept laughing.

"Yaar, Anshika kabhi aisa hoga kya ki main uske sath baithun usko hug karke, usko kiss karun jaisa mera man kare waise or woh mujhe manaye jab main gussa hun phir jab woh match..."

"hoga meri jaan hoga, tera dil itna acha hai, kyun nahi hoga", Anshika started in between cutting of her statement which made her pout and then smile hoping against the hope.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

I hope you believe in love, because I believe in you..

Hope you all had a great Diwali, with lov and laughter. Tell me your Diwali stories in the comment section.

Hope you are liking the story and loving it.

What do you think when will Rahul propose Sana? Will he ? And what will be Sana's answer.

Tell your views in comments

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW.

Lots of Love ❣❣