❣️FORTY-EIGHT ❣️

Sidharth was back to his room. He switched on the light and saw the mess. Glasses broken, things scattered and blood drops sprinkled. In the afternoon when Rahul called him to inform about Sana leaving for Banglore, he had his soul and heart torn apart.

He felt his everything dying. He knew he has pushed her away to never return back, but was it possible for him to be alive without her smile, her giggles and even her anger.

The things scattered were made worse has he threw everything that he got his hand on.He was destructive. He hated himself for doing what he did, but it was necessary on a long term basis. She might get over this pain and would be saved from the permanent pain.

His wild heart longed for her. Her leaving him was tearing him every second. He was dyeing a hundred deaths each moment.
His eyes go numb when he remembered her. It hurts like prick. Something broke inside him the very moment she was out of his sight.

Everything came to stand still for him. Everything was lifeless just like his heart. Every night when he stood outside her window for glimpse, he felt so good. Waiting for her to come to the window and look at moon, in her animal print night suit was exotic for him. Her face in the moonlight made his heart beat with the fastest pace.

He loved her, not today or yesterday but from the very first day he saw her with the cheese smeared face and chocolate shake moustache. She was looking edible. He couldn't get himself look anywhere else but him. She had the power in her to hold his eyes at her for hours and more without any exhaustion. He was worried for her when she fell and her eyes met his eyes. He was sacred to look at her, in her eyes, he feared loosing himself, so he looked away.

He knew he was in love with her when he saw her worried eyes when he was bleeding in the match with Raj. He felt anger in him, when she was punished.He fell harder and deeper in love when he saw her running to grab the first aid box for him. And he knew even her heart was beating for him when he saw the burn in her eyes, seeing Sheena with him, dress his wounds.

He hated Rahul, when he expressed his liking for her, and in that moment all he wanted was to hide her from every single person. He felt himself burn in envy when she talked to Rahul. But the day she kissed her bandaged hand, he surrendered himself to her. He wanted to shout out to the world that this little petite girl, who had the most beautiful nose, he was in love with him.

He found her to be the most beautiful girl when she had the glasses on, on her brown eyes and she was beautiful when the glasses were replaced by amber pigmented lenses. His shirts which had her lips imprinted were never given to the laundry. He would kiss those imprinted lips, everytime he was back. Whenever she cried, he hated himself for letting her cry, whatever the reason be. He was so in love with the way she would hug her. She would raise herself on her toes to match his height whenever she hugged him and his heart would feel the warmth seeping. She was the most precious person he ever had.

Even after so much love, he didn't tell her that he loved her the same ways she did, when she pleaded him to love her. His heart cried when she did. She did not need to plead to be loved, because she is so perfect and precious that she deserves to be loved. But it can't be him. He has his father's blood in him. He knew just like his father he will also leave her one day and break her apart. He can't do that to her. He knew his mom is right when she says that he is just like is father. These are the most bitter words for him, because his father left his responsibility behind because he wasn't interested, because he wanted to be free from the problems of his family, so he left them. He hated his mother for treating him like shit, and he would hate himself if he made one more like her mother. His Sana, he can't make her that. He didn't trusted himself for her. He might be coward, but when you are in love the person you love is what matters the most. And for him, only she mattered. He was hurting himself to the extent that any other pain felt nothing to him.

********

"Sidharth's parents were the ideal couple, a hastag couple goals wala couple. They were so in love with each other than none would have imagined they would ever part away in life.

The day Sidharth was born his father felt him to be burdened by a child, and he wasn't ready to bear the responsibilities of a father. He never wanted a child so early. He wanted to free from any worries of life yet.

He tried to be a father but he couldn't. He left the two to themselves to be free and happy. His mother was broken the day he left and Sidharth being the reason pained her heart. She cursed him for the separation, when he has nothing to do with it. And she fed him the same that it was him who ruined her life, a happy life.

***********

Sana's words echoed in his ears "You are meant to smile and you only desrve happiness" and he smiled remembering her words and her smiling face that was captured in his heart and in his camera.

Sana reached Bangalore early morning. She was attended by her father who was smiling with his all teeths at display as soon as she was in sight. She ran to him. and hugged him crying. His father also had his eyes moist. " Bas beta.....abhi no crying okay...chalo lets get home and then we will have a lip smacking breakfast and I tell you one thing I cook better than Mumma" and she laughed.

I promise there hasn't been a day that I stopped wanting you and you haven't gotten out of my head at all since I first saw you.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thank you for reading please press the star icon and comment.

Its for those who wanted to know what was Sidharth's thought in the early chapter. Now you know.
Thank you for loving the book. We are very close to the end and I will try to make it the most beautiful end. I have been giving you more than updates on your demands so remember you are nearing the end more quickly.

Lots of love and when I get up tomorrow I hope I get to read a lot of comments.