❣️FIFTY-TWO❣️

"What happened that day Sidharth?" Shreya aksed him, while he sat back and drank water. He felt light as he let out the feelings in his heart

"Which day? " Sidharth asked confused and Shreya told him "On her birthday Sana was acting weird and as the class got over she rushed out and we followed her. She came to meet you and when she left the place she was crying"

Sidharth now understood what made her think that he loved Sheena.

That day.....

Every one met Sidharth, and since the news of him and Sheena was the fresh talk, one of the girl who came to see him wrote it on his shirt "Sidharth Love Sheena". Sidharth didn't read what they wrote. He read few things and thought it would be tha same just like the other's. "All the best.... You are too hot Sidharth......I wish to see you soon when we leave and such more things were written.

Sheena was the last person to come to meet him.

"Sidharth....I wanted to tell you something..... actually I wanted to confess something" her words confused him, and he just hummed.

"So You know we have been friends since so long.... and you have been a great friend and great person to be with......I have always loved the person you are.... I am very well aware that you think me of as a friend and that is what we are.....I also know you love Sana....you might deny it a thousand times but you will repeat I love Sana one thousand one time the very next moment and I am very happy to know that my best buddy is in love" Sidharth's cheek tinted at that. It was nothing but the truth.

"I don't want any answers from you....nor am I asking for it, I just want to feel a little light....atleast I will not regret that I didn't tell you that Sidharth..... I LOVE YOU Sidharth." Sidharth was shocked at that and he felt bad for breaking her heart because he can never think of any one except the girl who always runs in his head.

"Don't worry Sidharth, and don't feel bad at all this just a confession. And I know I will never have the happiness of saying it but let me just feel the moment.Can i please" Sheena requested and since he was already in guilt he agreed. She smiled and shrieked in happiness saying "I love you too Sidharth" and hugged him. He hugged her back unawre of the storm waiting to destroy every thing.

Sana saw that and the episodes that happened in the last few days over powered her. Still she believed her heart and asked him, if it was true what she heard. Sidharth just said the truth. And the words on his shirt were the last and strongest blow. Had he not been love with Sheena he would have never let that be written.

************

"Fuck man, toh tune use bola kyun nahi ki you don't love Sheena" Rahul inquired

"Dude she never asked me if I love Sheena she asked me if Sheena said that, and she did...........I know I am at fault that I didn't tell that I love her but I had my own fears" Sidharth exclaimed and the other two nodded in understanding.

Next day Sana was up a with dreading headache. She knew she made herself drink till she forget everything, and after getting high she only saw him. She was not aware about what she said to Shreya and she wasn't even bothered what she did in her drunk state.

Shreya felt guilty that she lied to her about yhe scrapbook, so she called her that evening because she had to tell her the truth.

"Sana..... I need to tell you something....par promise kar you won't be angry or upset and you will not go mad"

"han baba....I promise bata kya hua hai"

"And you will also not hate me for hiding this"