✨THIRTY-NINE✨

"Aap wahan kya kar rahe the?" she asked still sniffing with the pain a friend caused.

"Tera intezaar", her heart swelled in happiness, the mere words gave her. She couldn't understand how only few words from him can give her the relief she can't find anywhere in the world. She smiled blissfully with the tears still in her eyes. She wasn't crying anymore but the eyes were still glistened.

"Maine aapko phele bhi dekha tha", he was red in face, as if being caught for his mischeives. He wondered whether she noticed him daily. Trying to know so, he aksed her " kab dekha sweetheart "

"On the freshers night, I saw you standing looking at the window, shayad aap mera wait kar rahe the, maine dekha tha...par main hurt thi toh main nahi aayi", he laughed at her words and kissed her palm that was wrapped around his torso. The ride after the little conversation was silent, beautifully silent. She had her face rested on his back and his face had smile plastered on it.

The moment she opened her eyes feeling the stillness her eyes were wide awake. The scene that unraveled in front of her eyes left a soft wow from her mouth. The place was silent only with water gurgling, reflecting the full moon which shone magically on it. The place was lit up with fireflies spread across. She was grabbed by the beauty. Sidharth had his eyes fixed on her face. He looked at moon and then her face and he never looked back to the moon.

"This is so beautiful Sidharth", she mumbled lost in the beauty of the nature.

"Indeed it is", Sidharth replied with eyes pinned on her face.

"Thankyou", she turned to him and next moment turned back with flush. He smiled and softly interlaced his fingers with hers and pulled her to the unfilled bridge that laid above the water. They sat there, holding hands and looking to the moon and speaking nothing.

"Why were you upset?"

"I had an argument with Shreya...."and she let out the happenings. He quickly wrapped his arms around her shoulder pulled her closer to him. She rested her head on his chest and grabbed his free hand to hold.

"So you were not wrong....why did you cry then"

"Because maine nahi socha tha ki Shreya will think so low of me and usne aapko bhi beech main laya mujhe nahi acha laga..woh janti hai that I don't love Rahul...he is friend to me that's it I toh love..", but bit her tongue realizing what was she saying. Sidharth brow raised at the abrupt stop.

"Bata...tu kisko karti hai?"

"Main kisi ko nahi" she stammered.

"bata na yaar"

"kisi ko nahi Sidharth"

"Muje toh lagta hai...kahi mujh par toh dil nahi aa gaya tera" she snapped at his statement and her face was morphed. Sidharth couldn't hold back the laughter while Sana wanted to just submit herself to the sea below. Her heart was racing, as if run a marathon and her hands turned cold and sweaty. It was the truth. She has lost her heart to him only to find a new her. She has felt herself more beautiful when she looked her, in his eyes. She smiled more when he was smiling. She was more her when she was with him. She has long back given herself to him but still she was her, she was more of her after she knew she belonged to him. It was way to complicated but it was so beautiful that she wanted to tangle herself more in it, so that she forgets the way out. She was still SANA but she was still his.

"Tera chehra ka rang aisa badal gaya jaisa maine sach bola ho",he amidst his laugh spoke and she agreed saying " sach hi toh bola hai", he heard her but not clear enough because he was still laughing hard. "Kya bol rahi hai zor se bol",she just nodded and he continued laughing.