❣FIFTY❣

Sidharth was burning in rage. It was enough for him. Everytime he crosses anyone he all he hears them is talking shit about Sana. It was difficult for him to hear those words for her. She wasn't that.

He was passing by the corridor, and Nisha intentionally bumped into him. He just apoloziged and and was leaving when she in her sultry tone interrupted "Sidharth..."

He looked back at her with raised eyebrows. She minced close to him and her hands rose to his face while her fingers slided from his cheek to his jawline. Sidharth felt disgusted and he pushed her away. He felt, he was betraying Sana. Though they were not together, but her mere touch made him feel guilty for betraying Sana.

"Oh come on Sidharth....What's stopping you now....we all know that Sana has left, and it has been a month...and I know that you and Sheena were never together.....that video was for Sana to hate you...and see she hates you...it worked in my favour and I am thankful to the person who made the video" Sidharth had the anger rising in him with her every word. He very well knew what was the motive of the video and he knew Sana didn't ever believed that video, but the people had her on their radar to hurt her. That was enough for him to go mad. He might have never said that aloud but he had the potent in him to kill the person who hurt her.

"Get that clear in your head Miss, what you want can't be yours ever"

"Why?.....I am way better than that clumsy and weird girl, who was mad for you, who always clinged to you like a who.. " she snapped, and Sidharth used all his capabilities to stop himself to do the unthinkable , for speaking shit for Sana.

"Just vanish, before I do something wrong", he yelled cutting her words,his body was radiating the heat and Nisha flinched at that. She gulped in fear and walked away from there. Rahul and Shreya saw that. They knew they both are suffering in love.

"I hate myself Rahul, that I can't do anything for Sana....I know she is dying on the inside but she will never say that", Shreya exclaimed, while Rahul agreed. They both wanted their best friends to be together, because they knew the love they have for each other was the rarest to find.

The angry Sidharth barged in his room and he just broke the vase, the first thing he saw.

"Why...why the hell is everyone behind my doll,my little precious baby ....she is not even here but still these sick people leave no chance to put her in the bad light...Why?" and one more bit was on the floor scattered.

**********

Sana called Shreya, the next evening and asked her about the pic and the lines.

"Shreya tune kya ajeeb ajeeb likha hai scrap mein....I know its a gift and I shouldn't be picking mistakes in it...but woh padh kar mujhe laga kisi ashiq ne likha hai mere" and she giggled saying that. It was after ages, that she would have giggled or smiled, the genuine one.

Shreya knew it was Sidharth who had made it and gifted her. When Sana left she asked Rahul why he stopped her, he told him that it was by Sidharth and knew it because of the writing and the pictures, because it was his way of clicking the pictures. Shreya felt delighted at that news and she even complained to Rahul "Seekho apne dost se kuch.yar yeh kitne sweet or romantic gesture hai...jaise phele love letters dete waise type ka....but you are zero at romance" and later she regretted saying that, when Rahul pulled her in his arms, taking her to a ride in romance.
She later, that evening confronted Sidharth and he requested her not to tell Sana, otherwise she will throw it and might never see it.

Shreya stammered at the sudden question and looked at Rahul who was beside her, eating the pizza of her share. The phone was on speaker and it was a good thing as Rahul had the condition under control.

"Hey Sana...actually it was my idea to confuse you, you know na..... she asked me it to be a surprise so I gave her the idea" he himself was sweating for lying. Sana still was unconvinced but kept mum.

"Ohhh.wahi main sochun.....mujhe toh laga tha Rahul ki toh kismat kharab hai....his girlfriend swings the other way" and she hung up laughing, as they both screamed her name in horror at what she said. For that moment Shreya felt she was talking to her Sana, who was lively and full of life unlike the Sana who was forcing a smile and was smiling for the sake of it, and who was confined to four walls of the room and was neck deep into her books.

Three months it has been. Sidharth was with Maa, at it was Saturday. His every weekends were with Maa. He loved Maa and even she love his company and felt a little less alone when he was there. To his surprise his mother asked a few times about his whereabouts and him being missing at nights. And he would repeat the same reply when asked "I am at a better place" and his mother would just storm away from there infuriated.

Sidharth just entered when he heard Sana's voice and his steps halted and his heart stopped. Was she here? It was the first question that crossed his mind. Just this question and he felt himself on the moon. He wanted to run to her and hug her, to kiss her and to tell her that he love her and he has always loved, but his fear has stopped him. He still have that fear but he would tell her. He stormed in the direction of the sound and he stopped seeing her after almost three four months smiling and giggling, but on the phone screen. Maa was having a face time with her. His heart felt full, all his anger he had vanished by her mere glimpse.

When Sana saw him, she felt her hands shiver and even today her heart accelerated. She kept looking at him and she admitted that he looked hot with the little stubble and those intense looks. She wanted to talk to him but then the flashes of Sheena and him made her do the other way. She looked back to Maa and pretended as if she was listening to her when her whole heart and soul was only thinking about the man standing behind. Her eyes were back and again going at his figure while his eyes never left the screen she was on.

The sparks flew and hearts beat stopped, when for just one moment the longing eyes met.

I never craved attention until I tasted yours.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I want a lot of comments. You all know I never demand but today I am. Please do vote and comment and let me know what you think about the story till now.