✨THIRTY-SEVEN✨

Few Minutes ago....

"Sana I dont know how to say it to her maine itni baar practice kiya par I cant do it yaar kya krun"

"Are realx Rahulyou can do it I know it"

"Yaar kahi ais na ho main uske saamne jaaun or sab bhul jaaun"

Sana laughed at his nervous sweaty face and trying her best to make him feel better she boosted him "Tum kar loge I know or humne abhi sab decide kar liya hai it will be perfect"

"Acha main ek baar phir try karta hun" and standing in front of the mirror he again tried but was unable to speak a single word .

"Okay lets do one thing," Rahul thought

"Hmmmm..kya"

"Main tumko bolta hun and tum imagine karo you are Shreya okay"

"cool" but she didnt move an inch from her place and when he didnt said anything she asked him kya hua karo

"Aise kaise..stand"

"Ohoooo.tum dono ke chakkar main band meri baj rahi hai"

"Yaar Sana"

"Kar rahi hun na"

Rahul tried to speak his heart out but ended up saying gibberish. Sana made it worse as she couldnt control her laughter and laughed evrytime he tried, making him more anxious.

"Okay..last time and I promise I wont laugh" , Sana informed hiding her mouth to suppress her giggles and took a deep breath before getting into the character of Shreya

"I love you" Rahul said the line without stutter, without shivering and with full concentration.

"I love you too "Sana responded too, being Shreya. And this was what Shreya saw and misunderstood.

PRESENT.....

"Yaaar main kay karun Sana maine sab kahrab kar diya hai" Rahul whisphered with a cracking voice thinking the worst that could happen.

"Kuch kharab nahi hua woh naraj hai.......lekin jab usko pata chalega toh think woh kitni happy ho jaaegi......woh bahut pyaar krti hai tumko and I have seen that restlessness in her to be with you, to talk to you......lekin uska dil agar tumne toda Rahul main sabse phele tumko maarungi" she tried lightening the mood and giggled making him smile too. She definitely was the source of happiness for everyone and anyone.

Rahul was off to his work and Sana decided that she will call Shreya and ask her to meet earlier than the decided time for the party, so that she can clear the air before her big day. Trying to make her happy for the most beautiful moment of her life she called her. And as she expected it went unanswered. She smiled knowing that she knew her well enough. So she texted her.

"Hey my sweetheart, I know abhi tu kya soch rahi hogi and kaisa feel kar rhi hogi but abhi apne dimaag ke ghode dudana band kar........and please meet me 30 minutes early at the party venue pleasee....... If you ever considered me your friend.....toh tu aayegi and I love you💕💕💕"

She knew she won't reply but still had a hope but she never replied back. "Its fine Sana abhi usese milungi toh usko bata dungi". Smiling she went to help Maa until the time of the celebration.

********

Sana was clad in a black knee length bodycon which were accentuating her curves beautifully. Her eyes this time had the blue liner and lips were painted in red. She looked ethereal and tempting and had the power to stop people in their tracks and turn their head back tp her with just a smile. It had been 15 minutes she was waiting from Shreya. She even called her a few times only to hear "the person you're trying to call is not answering"

She was now forced to think that will she even come or not and what if she didn't come for party also. Thinking about Rahul's plan she smiled and then giggled at the thought of her not coming. "Poor Rahul.....agar nahi aayi toh saari mehnat bekaar"

"Bol Sana.....kya bolna" she heard Shreya's voice and turned to see her. She felt bad looking at her. Her eyes had the kohl but were red for crying for hours. She had the lipstick on but the lips didn't smile and her face didn't had the usual glow.

"Shreya.....yeh kya kar liya tune....khud ko"

"maine nahi kiya hai Sana tune kiya hai" she spoke with a cold voice that was enough for Sana to know that it was difficult this time.

"Sweetheart.....jo tu samjah rahi hai waisa kuch nahi hai"

Sana took a deep breath before trying to let the cat out of the bag and she couldn't bear the hatred Shreya had for her. She didn't want the surprise to be ruined but atleast she can assure her that what she saw was not the truth and she only knew the half truth.

"jaisa tu samajh rahi hai......or jo tune dekha woh poora sach.... " and she was cut by Shreya's venomous words.

"Please Sana......ab yeh mat bolna ki jo maine dekha woh sab jhut tha.....tum logo ko laga ki Shreya toh masoom hai usko bewaakoof banana is so easy usko toh pata nahi chalega kabhi..... But see mujhe pata chal gaya......tu toh meri sabse achi friend thi na toh tune aisa kyun kiya.....mujhe toh lga tha you love Sidharth.....bichara woh bhi kya pata tujhse pyaar karne laga ho lekin uske bhi best friend ne uske saath wahi kiya jo tune kiya...yaar agar tujhko Rahul hi chahiye tha mujhko bol diya hota main ek baar nahi sochti teri khushi ke liye......but you are a player Sana... And what a player man what a player Sidharth se bhao nahi mila toh socha chal Rahul toh hai na and Rahul bhi soch rha hoga pasand toh mujhko Sana hi thi woh toh bas time pass thi......or ab Sana hai toh der kis baat ki hai na.....acha hua jo Sidharth tujhko pyaar nahi karta.....kmse kam kisi ka toh dil nahi tuta meri tarah at least he is not unlucky like me and I wish koi aisa mila usko jo usko sach mein pyaar kare pyaar ke drame nahi......or jo tune mere saath kiya hai...... iske liye Sana i will never forgive you ...never..... "

Sana felt the words slashing her soul apart into pieces. She never knew her Shreya, who had known her for ages now, thinks this about her. Her heart broke and she felt the unbearable pain rising in her. She tried hard to speak something but nothing came out of her mouth. She tried to control those tears thinking it was justified for her to be angry but she was so bitter today that it was difficult for her to take those words. And she for the moment hated her for involving Sidharth in between. No one has the right to do so. She cried the silent tears seeing the biitterness and before leaving the place she with her cracked voice spoke " atleast trust yourself and think for once what you said.....and please use your heart before answering Rahul"

She left the place with teary face and a confused Shreya not knowing what her statement meant, and Sidharth saw that while entering the place to look up the arrangements but seeing her all teary and crying and running he can't look anything or care for anything other than her so he followed her back as leaving her was never a option.

We never loose friends we only learn who our true ones are.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thankyou for reading don't forget to press the star icon and comment. And I know I shouldn't expect anything in but still a 100 votes and only 15 comments..... I am looking forward to it.

Lots of love and luck❤❤❤❤❤

Merry Christmas to all
May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to galdden your heart and fill every desire.