✨FORTY-THREE✨

The moment Raj played the video, Riya, Anshika and Shreya had their hearts in the mouth, wondering her reaction.

Sidharth was on his knees saying the words of love to Sheena and Sheena was smiling and jumped on him hugging him screaming "I love you too Sidharth I love you" and their lips united.

This video was new viral in the college and when Shreya Riya and Anshika got the video pinged on their phone they for a moment felt the bile rising im them, but they were more worried for Sana seeing it.

When Sana saw it, her heart pinned with sharp pain and her eyes burned with the unshed tears, but she knew it was a reworked and she had her faith intact in him. But even seeing a edited video made her heart feel the stab of heart break. But knowing the motive behind this video she laughed and saw the changing colors of Raj's face.

Raj felt himself already loosing the battle but yet he was not ready to give up. "koi baat nahi Sana, I will be back to you"

On the way to her class all she heard was some girls cribbing while some in shock of him and Sheena together.

"OMG Sidharth and Sheena are together" a girl shrieked while others repeated the same line with a different emotions.

Words were hot lava in her ears. She knew it wasn't real but the words echoing everywhere made her think otherwise. What if someday this comes true? No no Sana, relax, she relaxed her throbbing heart by rubbing the shivering hands over her heart.

She suddenly felt a strong urge to see Sidharth and hold him tight in her arms. She has not seen him yesterday and even today he was out of reach. Sheena also got the video and she was in wonder, of how people made this video look so real when nothing of that sort ever happened. But in her heart she wanted it to be true someday very well knowing Sidharth has someone else in his heart. The party night he might not have accepted the love he has for Sana but she very well can see the longing for Sana, in his eyes.

Sana was out in search of Sidharth. She looked everywhere, he can be. Even Rahul and Anish were not into knowledge of his whereabouts. The last and only place left was stairs.

She rushed to the stairs, and stopped panting seeing him and stood behind him seeing the video on loop, with a slight agony in his eyes.

"Sidharth" she whispered and he felt his heart calm at once. But her views on this video made him shudder.

"not now Sana, please go"

"I am not going "

"fine.... Main chala jaata hun" and as he stood up for leaving the place, Sana landed herself in his arms.

"kya hai bola na I am not going......matlab aap bhi nahi jaa rhe ho"

"Sana..."

"Shhh......stay still, in the moment and hold me tight"

"Sana....mat karo paresh.. "

"Bola na hold me tight and stay shut" she didn't let him complete any sentence and he had to do what he is asked. He moved his arms around her pulling her closer and dipped in his face on her shoulder, exhausted. He was already pissed off with his mother, and was emotionally drained and video was an insult to injury. He wondered how people can stoop so low to just gain a point on pleasure out of it. He knew it was Raj who did this. Had the circumstances been different, he would beaten the day lights out of him.

But those repeated words thrown at him by his mother made him believe that he wasn't someone who would have a normal love like other. He knew he was capable only of destruction and can only ruin the person. He was met with those haunting words yet again. He needed loneliness for himself to come out of it, but what he didn't knew was the loneliness he wanted was pulling him in, and he needs a hand which could hold on forever.

"Sana please go.....please leave me alone" his words felt so cold that she flinched but even she was determined to not leave him when he needs someone to be there.

"come with me and sit here" she made him sit on the stairs and plopped herself in his lap. It was the first time since she came, he looked at her, surprised. She chuckled and took his hands warapped it around her waist and hers around his neck.

"tight pakdo main gir gayi toh" and she did it, he smiled, a real smile.

"maine us Raj ko aaj bahut suna diya.....ayaa bada mujhko bolta hai dekho Sidharth kaisa hai......agar Riya ne roka nahi hota na apna toota muh lekar ghoom raha hota college main" she giggled feeling herself a hero. Sidharth was shocked at her little adventure and he was bemusingly surprised at what she did.

"You are a single piece sweetheart"

"woh toh main hun"

"tujhe kyun laga woh video sach nahi tha"

"kyunki......bas laga abhi yeh sab bataaon ka time nahi hai"

"phir bhi....I and Sheena have been friends for a while now and its natural to develop feelings"

"han toh hoga bhi toh kya.....par woh video toh jhuta hi tha" she felt her heart sinking with his words. Was he in love with Sheena? Was that video soon to be turned reality? What does his heart have for her? Why there have to be so many complications? Why love can't be simple?

"Kya hua sweetheart, kya soch rhi hai" Sidharth asked reading her expression.

"kuch nahi, waise do you really feel for Sheena"

"No baby.....I was just saying ki its natural ki feeling develop ho jaaye......when you have known a person for so long"

"hmmm"

"kya ho gaya hai......abhi toh tu fudak rahi thi"

"are nahi nahi kuch nahi.....par mujhe lagta hai time ka dil se koi lena dena nahi......see Rahul and Shreya......they are deep in love and they haven't known each other for years or so"

"han right.....par maine kab kha...I was just talking about the possibilities"

Sana dived deep into his words. What does mean to say? Is he trying to convey that for him Sheena will be his..... Warding off the heartwrenching thoughts she hugged him tight and prayed for a beautiful world with him beside her. He just tightened his hold feeling the sadness in her behavior and kissed the side of her head. "We are good, right" Sana asked and he just hummed kissing her head every second.

You are enough

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thank you for reading and loving this book. The book is now nearing the end and this end will have new beginning.

Keep voting and commenting. I love reading them.

Lots of love❤❤❤❤