✨TWENTY-NINE✨

Sidharth was now healed and was able to walk as the cut was also healing and the pain was not so sharp as it was used to be. It was three days of the accident. Sheena visted him only once and didn't had the heart to see them together again and burn herself in pain of love. Rahul had visited him daily and Anish being out of the city was connected to him virtually and would always initiate with their signature gaalis making Sana smile at Sidharth's morphed face. Every night she would just sit by his side and in mid night he would shift himself from pillow to her lap. She didn't knew if it was intentional or he was doing it in his sleep. Whatever it was she loved it and was ready to take his all tantrums after the coaxing session the evening earlier witnessed

That Day in the evening....

"I am really sorry Sana, mera woh matalb nahi tha...please don't cry... why are you crying sweetheart" Sidharth for the umpteenth time repeated the same line but nothing seemed working to calm the angry bird who was red with anger and crying.

"Aap mujhse baat mat karo...kyun kaha aapne aisa...apko kuch samaj bhi aata hai"

"Nahi aata hai.. I am stupud..but please stop crying"

"Apko pata hai mera haal kya hua tha jab maine aapko waise dekha tha.. par nahi aapke liye sab majak hai.. kaise kaha aise aapne ki acha hua accident ho gaya"

"Okay... jab bologi tab baat karunga but rona band kar de baby"he said and it irked her more.

"Kyun nahi baat karoge aise kyun bola.....kyun aap mujhe hurt kar rahe ho, main smajh gayi maine us din aapko aise bola tha isliye na..." and she cried louder and Sidharth just palmed his head. What is this girl even.

"Sweetheart, abhi tumne hi kaha baat mat karo..isliye maine bola naa"

"Toh main bolungi toh baat nahi karoge"

"nahi"

"Aaap bahut kharab ho...aise meri koi baat nahi manni hai par yeh baat kyun maan li"

"Acha sorry"

"Han this is great, phle mujhe hurt karo then just say sorry....great mujhe baat hi nahi karni" and with this she turned her head opposite him making him smile at her. She is so adorable this is all he can think of her.

"Sana I am sorry baby, sab ke liye...please don't cry warna mujhe tumhara dhyaan rakhna padega"

"huhhhhhh"

"Please look at me "

"Nahi "

"Acha tell me kaisa laga tha mujhe wahan dekh kar...were you scared" and the flashes of him came to her making her shudder in fear. She turned back to looka at him, smiling and perfectly fine near her.

"Dar gayi thi main bahut.yahan bahut dard hua, bahut jab aise dekha, aisa laga I lost everything jo ki mera hai bhi woh bhi khone ka dar kaisa hota hai mujhe tab smajha" and her eyes expressed the emotion by rolling the tear down to her cheeks.

"Kyun.. rehne deti mujhe wahi" he spoke delibertaly to know the reason behind her fear. The statement angered her more than she can think she can be and she grabbed his collar and pulled him close, so close that can feel each others breath and yelled

"kaise chod deti han kaise..do you realise what are you to me nahi na isliye aisa... do you know that I lo....", she stopped before speaking those words, she always wanted to. This was not the way to do it and changing it she said with a tone a bit softer " because...because I care for you"

"huh?" he knew that she ate the actual words and moulded it .

"what?" she shrugged her shoulders being all innocent as if knowing nothing.

"Acha abhi tu gussa nahi hai na"

"hun"

"kya yaar abhi toh thik thi phir ab kya hua tujhe"

"main abhi gussa hun" and her lips were a pout now. She stood up from the bed trying to be angry when her all anger was now out of the window. Sidharth thought her to be going away because she was upset and he can't let her be. His heart denied his every plea to let her be upset, but forced him to bring back the smile. He pulled her instantly and in a split of second she was on his chest, hairbreadth away from him. Tugging her hairs behind her ears, he cupped her soft delicate face and whisphered soflty " I am sorry..sweetheart please don't cry...please I don't like to see you cry and it kills me knowing the reason is me" and kissed her cheeks. The pouted lips curved in the most beautiful smile which just brightened his whole world in an instant. He felt at peace seeing the smile, but he was still not in agreement with what his heart replied to his every WHY. He feared something to agree to his heart and the fear was greater than his heart's screaming. He pulled her closer hugging her and calming both, his screaming heart and her throbbing.

---

Love isn't supposed to be easy, its supposed to be worth it.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Thank you for reading, vote and comment if you feel so. Lots of love❤❤