Part 32*

Here we have Aaron and Aisha engaging in one of Thomas' favorite hobbies: golfing. And well...they end up doing what they do best. Love y'all!

__

You and Hotch have made it to the resort in Rancho Mirage, California. The hotel room is spacious with a kitchen, and living accompanying the bedroom and large bathroom. You both set your bags in the bedroom. He falls back into the bed, groaning as he gets comfortable.

"What do you want to do today baby?"

"I'm sure you brought us to the resort that has its own golf course for a reason." You say with a knowing look on your face.

"Golf course you say? I could get into that." He tries to keep his voice nonchalant, a smirk on his face.

"Can we shower first? And eat?" You pout, walking over to him.

Reaching up, he grabs you and pulls you onto him, rubbing his nose against yours. "Did you want to be the appetizer or dessert?" He kisses the corner of your mouth, and desire blossoms within you.

"Why not both?" You ask playfully.

"My smart girl, I like the way you think."

__

It's about 4 in the afternoon when you and Hotch finally make your way to golf course after a long shower and late lunch. He's letting you drive the golf-cart and you're driving like a maniac. He's wearing the red shirt and tight black pants you'd bought him months ago.

"Steady baby." His voice is up an octave as he grips the bar above him.

"Oh relax, where am I going?"

"The one that's marked with the number one, Aisha." He says dryly, a smirk on his face. Instead of saying anything back to him you just swerve and he almost falls out of the cart. "You're being naughty. Keep it up and I'll spank you."

"Am I? Hmm." You say nonchalantly, keeping your eyes on the path in front of you. You park next the marker and get out. The thought of him spanking you is pretty appealing though, you'd have to keep this up somehow.

"You can go first baby." He eyes you as he hands you a ball and a golf club.

"Aaron, I don't know what the hell I'm doing." You say shyly. Wouldn't it make more sense for you to watch him first?

"Just put the ball on the tee, there's an arrow on up to show you how. I'll be there in a second." He encourages, his fingers rubbing together at his side.

You huff in protest but walk over to the tee. A light goes off in your head once you bend over to place the ball on the tee. He wanted to see you bend over in this short skirt. He wanted you to tease him.

On the first attempt your pretend that you can't balance the ball and your head him take a deep breath. You point the arrow towards the fairway, shifting your hips a little so your ass shakes in the air.

Standing up you turn back to him, looking at him innocently. "Nice view don't you think?"

"Very." He murmurs, his tongue flicking over his bottom lip as he walks over to you.  "Both hands on the club." You do as he says and his hands land on your waist. You can feel his erection pressing against your ass but you were going to make him work for it. You decided you make him play at least half the game before he got anything.

"Spread your legs a bit baby, just a slight bend in the knee." He whispers in your ear and you shiver. You squirm against him and hear his breath catch in his throat. How could he make golf so sexy? "Okay let me back up, and then you can swing. Keep your grip firm so the club face stays closed."