Part 9

Hey babies, hope you enjoy a lil filler moment.

__

You're back in the darkness, completely shrouded in it. You realize you're standing on a dark street, and you look down to a street light. You see Tyler under the street light and start to run towards him. He's shaking his head, backing away from you when you hear a car horn behind you. Turning around, a car is coming at you full speed and you scream.

"Aisha! Baby, wake up!" Hotch's voice is alarmed and you open your eyes to his concerned face. "You we're having a bad dream."

You sit up in your bed and try to slow down your racing heart and heavy breathing.

"Are you okay?" His tucks some of you hair behind your ear. You lean away from his touch. It feels wrong for him to be here, comforting you when you were just having a dream about your dead ex-boyfriend.

"I'm fine, I just need a minute." You get out of bed, placing your hands on your head. You couldn't cry in front of him. You had to bring yourself out of this emotional state immediately.

"Okay...who's Tyler?" His voice is gentle and your heart jumps out of you chest. You'd must've been calling his name in your nightmare. You spot the pictures of the two on your desk and quickly walk over to it.

"He's none of your business." You study the picture for a moment before placing it face down.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry I asked, I'm not trying to be insensitive." There's a patience in his voice that makes your heart flutter.

Silence hangs in the air between you. You hear him get up and then hear the rustle of bags.

"Are these for me?" Thank god, he was changing the subject. Turning towards him, you see him looking through the bags from the sporting goods store. You'd bought more than one thing. "You kind of went a little overboard, huh?" He teases with a cocky smile on his face.

You feel your face heating up and look away from his gaze. "Rossi gave me some options and I didn't know which one you would like best. You only get to choose two." You reason.

"Oh, so you care which one I like best." His grin gets wider and you want to kick yourself. You were inflating his ego.

"You're insufferable." You roll your eyes, trying not to smile.

"You're cute when you're flustered, it's my favorite thing to do to you...besides-"

Interrupting him you say,"Aaron, pick a gift or I'm taking it all back." You walk over to him with your hands on your hips.

He puts his hands up in defeat. "Yes ma'am." He looks through the bags more carefully. He picks out the red polo and black golfing pants. You'd had to guess on his size but you were pretty sure they would fit him fine. If not you'd exchange them. He reaches for you, wrapping his arms around you tightly before dipping you. "Thank you." His eyes are full of gratitude.

"You're welcome." You say breathlessly. Your eyes flick down to his lips and back up to his eyes. He kisses you deeply then, and it makes your heartbeat quickly, the butterflies dance in your stomach.

He pulls back, rubbing his nose on yours. "Let me take you somewhere."

And because he looks so handsome and you've learned that you can't resist him, even in this short time you just say, "Okay."

__

"You know I've lived here all my life and I've never been here." You and Hotch are walking with his arm around you through the Chinese Garden that's located within the Missouri Botanical Garden.

"Never?" He's shocked.

"My parents didn't really do family outings."

"What did you parents do?"

"My mom's a teacher. My dad left when I was 14." You keep it simple, not wanting him to take too much interest.

"I'm sorry, Aisha." He says apologetically, his grip on you tightening.

"Don't be, he wasn't anything special." You shrug. You and you father hadn't spoken for years. You didn't even know where he was. Nobody knew, not even your mother. Then again, it's not like she tried to find out.

"Do you have any siblings?" He's rubbing circles into your shoulder.

"One, a brother. He's older than me. What about you?" Before you can think about what you're doing you loop your arm around his waist, instantly regretting it. This was going to be the first and the last time you went out with him like this. The sex was one thing, but this felt like a date. You'd made it clear that you were emotionally off the market.

"A younger brother, not too much older than you." The look on his face hints that there's a story.

"You don't like your brother." You guess, leaning on the rail of the bridge the two of you were watching.

You could relate. You and your brother had stopped talking once Tyler died. He was almost as torn up about it as you. But he'd been able to move on in ways you couldn't, and that drove a wedge between the two of you.

"He's..." He pauses and looks at you warily. "We don't have to talk about it, I know you want to keep this casual."

His words take you by surprise. Didn't he also want to keep it casual? Not wanting to get in logistics again you don't show that his words have thrown you.

"What do you want?" You ask, batting your eyes lashes at him playfully as you lean forward. You're practically nose to nose.

"What I want, I can't have." His voice is more serious than you expect and your breath catches in your throat.

"I think you've had plenty." You try to keep your voice light to disguise the effect he had on you.

"I'd like to have some right now." He moves his head so that his lips are on your neck, lightly kissing it.

"Aaron, we're in public." You put extra emphasis on the last word.

"One day you'll let me fuck you in public." He continues to kiss on your neck. One of his hands has discreetly made it up your shirt, and he twists one of your nipples with his fingers.

Desire sings in your belly, and your mouth goes slightly slack. "Oh, please." You moan.

He stops kissing your neck, but his fingers continue you tease you. "Hush, baby. Let daddy take you home, I want to be inside you." He whispers seductively in your ear.

All you can do is nod and he grabs your hand, whisking you away towards the exit.