Part 2

You practically flew out of Professor Hotchner's classroom, making no attempt to make eye contact. Sid made a bunch of jokes about you fucking the professor the entire class but you simply ignored her. The rest of the day he was all you could think about. You wanted to know what it would feel like to run your hands through his hair. You were convinced he was looking for anything serious, given your age gap and the way he seemed so ready to hook up. He was 30 and probably a serial playboy, but you didn't care. Sex was all you were in the market for currently anyway. But he was your professor. Did you really feel like complicating things by sleeping with your professor?

You're back in the building from this morning, heading to your lab. You step into the elevator, pressing floor 5. You're looking at your phone as the elevator dings, it's doors opening. Not looking up, you walk out of the elevator and collide with someone once again. Hands are on you again, familiar hands, and you look up into Professor Hotchner's face. Hotch as he likes to be called.

"We can't keep meeting like this." His grin is playful as he steadies you for the second time today. His touch feels different this time, it provokes desire. It throws you off and you back into the elevator, and he moves with you.

"Sorry, sir." You mumble and his eyebrows shoot up, a sly smile on his face from the name you've called him. "I mean, Professor Hotchner. Hotch." You finally get it out. You don't know why he made you so flustered. It's not like you hadn't been with people you were extremely attracted to before. And usually you were comfortable flirting and going for whoever you wanted. There was something different about him. Maybe it was his position of authority over you.

"Do I make you nervous, Aisha?" He leans forward and you take a few more steps back, your back flush with the wall.

"N-no." You whisper, looking him directly in the eyes. His eyes are burning with lust and without thinking you lean forward, smashing your lips to his. He moans into your mouth and snakes one arm around around your waist, his other hand coming up to circle your throat. Your hands make their way up his body, and you run his fingers through his hair. You give his hair a light tug and the hand around your throat tightens, and you moan loudly. His tongue is in your mouth now, dancing sensually with yours. He pulls back after a moment, his breathing harsh.

"I think I do." He says before giving you a swift peck on the lips.

Coming to your senses, you release him and he follows suit. "Well you don't. And this won't happen again, Professor Hotchner." You straighten your clothes and hair as you exit the elevator. He was so cocky, so sure of himself.

"A good girl...following the rules." His voice is sensual and the butterflies are back in your stomach. He takes a few steps toward you. "I'm usually a rule follower myself but for you...I think I'll make an exception." His eyes stay on you as he presses a button in the elevator.

"No need. Like I said this won't happen again." You say curtly, ignoring the desire that was sitting in your belly.

"We'll see. I'll see you in class, Ms. James." He winks before pressing another button and the doors close.

You shake your head and gather your thoughts as you walk down the hall. You weren't going to get involved with him. While he was incredibly hot, he was too cocky for you. Though he'd be fun to dominate in bed with that attitude. You push the the idea out of your mind as you walk into the lab.

"There's my favorite employee!" Dr. Rossi stands, coming over to kiss you on both cheeks. You noticed that his hair has gotten wilder and grayer, his age was starting to show.

You'd worked in his research lab all 4 years you'd been at WashU. It was Tyler's idea, he thought you would be perfect for the job. Rossi usually didn't allow freshman in the lab but you'd practically begged him to make an exception and the two of you had never looked back.

"How are you?" You hug him tightly before taking a seat across from his desk.

"I'd be better if I was in my mansion, drinking scotch. How're you? How are the nightmares?" He leans forward, concerned.

"Right out of the gate, no small talk, huh?" It feels like your heart's dropped into your stomach and you have to look away. You'd had to tell Rossi about your nightmares because at one point they were so bad you'd be late to work almost every day. He'd been considerate enough to change your schedule to afternoons but only if you agreed to check in with him.

"You know this is part of the deal, kid." He looks at you pointedly, waiting for an answer.

"I had another one this morning. But, Sid got me out of it. They've been better lately. There's nothing to worry about." What you're saying is only half true. They'd been easier to get out of lately but they were now happening almost every night.

"You'll tell me if they get worse?"

"I will, I promise. Scouts honor." You stick out you pinky and he wraps his around yours, sealing the deal. "Now can we talk about work?"

"Sure, there's someone I want you to meet. A new employee, come with me." He stands and you follow him down the hall of the suite. He knocks on a closed door and opens before anyone can respond. "Penelope, this is Aisha, your coworker I was telling you about."

Penelope is blonde, and bright, and absolutely wonky. She sticks a hand out that's covered in pink and purple funky rings. She's adorable.

"Nice to meet you. Most people call me by my last name, Garcia." She gives a wide smile, pushing up her glasses with her free hand.

"Aisha. Nice to meet you. What's your role here?" You shake her hand firmly before releasing it.

"I'm a techie." She replies and you look at Rossi for more clarification.

"Penelope's going to handle all the data coding and charting of our results."

"Oh, sweet. That'll save us so much time." You say enthusiastically. You hated coding and were grateful that was no longer a part of your job description.

"I'll let you two get acquainted, I need to talk to the rest of our new recruits." Rossi excuses himself.

"Sucker?" Garcia holds a bowl out in front of you full of an assortment of colored suckers.

"I have a feeling we're going to get along very well." You reach your hand into the bowl, your grin matching hers.