Part 28*

Y'all can rest for a little! We are out of the intense angst. Hope y'all enjoy & love you all. ❤️
__

You turn around in his arms, straddling him. His lips are on yours in a gentle kiss, his hands running down your body.

"I missed you." He says between kisses and you moan into his mouth as his strong hands travel all over you body.

"Baby, I missed you." You pull back, your hands are down at the hem of his hoodie, pulling it up over his head. His glasses clatter to the floor and you both chuckle before you kiss him again.

"Wrap your legs around me, I want you in your bed."

"Yes, sir." You say between kissing on his neck. He somehow stands, cradling you as he makes his way down the hall quickly. He closes the door with his foot, making you laugh again.

"What's so funny?" He pouts, making quick of your clothing so you're completely naked.

"You, rushing like we've never had sex before." You pull down sharply on his sweats and underwear, his election springing free.

His fingers tilt your chin up so that your eyes meet his. "I've wanted to make love to you since the moment I saw you." His words make your heart flutter and a wide grin spreads across your face.

"Come do it then." You say playfully. He launches himself at you and you fall into the bed, giggling like two school girls. This felt different than all your other sexual encounters. Still intense but lighter and sweeter.

He starts to trail kisses down your body, start at your neck and pausing to swirl his tongue around your nipple.

"I love you so fucking much. More than anything in this world." He murmurs against you, his breath sending a shiver through you.

"I love you too." You breathe, your eyes closing as you focus on his mouth on you. He spreads your legs, and sinks into you slowly, the moan in his throat vibrating against your nipple as he continues to suck on it.

"Oh fuck, what a good girl." He chokes out, his breathing harsh as he moves in and out of you. He pulls out of you and flips you over, plunging into you again.

"Aaron, shit." You whine and he gives you a spank on the ass, causing you to yelp in shock. He's thrusting into you with a brutal force, his hand knotting in your hair as he pulls you up off the bed so you're bodies are flush against each other. His other hand wraps around you throat, applying just the right amount of pressure.

"You're so beautiful, taking all of me while I fuck you hard." His voice is strained and sweet as he praises you. 

"Aaron, I'm so close." You can barely get the words out, your eyes rolling into the back of your head as he you near your orgasm.

"Come for me sweet girl." And his words send you into your orgasm, clenching around him tightly. He flips you over again, sliding into you once more, hoisting you on his lap. "One more time baby, I need you."

"Yes, fuck, daddy please." You cry out, as you come down from you orgasm, building up towards another one. You wrap your arms his neck and your legs around his waist. His hands dig into your hips as he lifts you up bringing you down onto his erection over and over.

"Daddy's gonna come deep inside you; you are mine." He growls as he brings you down, grinding you onto him. The two of you fit together perfectly, like a sword in its sheath.

"Yes yours, always." It's a promise. You wanted to be with him for the rest of your life, you never wanted to let him go.

"Always." He brings you down onto him one last time before stilling you, pouring himself inside you. And his release triggers your own, and you call out his name, holding him close. His arms circle around you, one hand coming up into your hair to crush you to him. "I'll love you brightly. Always." He plants a series of kisses on your neck.

You lean back to look at him, sweet tears pricking your eyes. "And I'll love you too." You say, pressing your lips to his gently.

__

Your alarm goes off and you groan in protest. Alarms on a Saturday should be against the law. You roll over into Hotch's chest, nuzzling into him.

"Good morning." You murmur against his chest, planting kisses on it. You bring your hand up to caress his face and he lazily kisses your wrist.

His eyes flutter open and focus on your face, a grin spreading across his face. "Who sets an alarm on Saturday?" He pulls on the end of your ponytail playfully.

"A girl who wants to fuck her boyfriend before she has to go to the hospital." You lean towards him, going in for a kiss but he dodges it, his expression changing.

He sits up, his eyes concerned. You realized that you hadn't mentioned your meeting at the hospital today. "Your mom's still in the hospital?"

"Yeah...we to figure out what we're going to do to take care of her. I can't do it, at least not well. I can barely pay my bills, let alone hers." You can't hold his gaze, looking away. This level of vulnerability was still new to you.

"Hey," he tilts your chin up, "you don't have to do this by yourself." He says gently.

"Aaron, I'm not going to ask you for anything. Other than love." You say matter of factly. The two of you had just gotten your shit together, you would never ask him for money.

"Why not?" His voice is higher, and you think you might've offended him.

"We're not having this conversation." You get out of the bed, walking over to your closet.

"I live alone and I make a substantial amount of money, why wouldn't I help you?" His asks incredulously.

You spin around to face him, throwing your hands up in the air. "I've been your girlfriend from all of 5 minutes, who gives the girl they just started screwing-"

He cuts you off, his voice sharp. "Aisha, I thought we were past shit like this. I love you. You're my girlfriend, and eventually I'd like you to be more. If I want to help you, I should be able to."

Your heart jumps out of your chest at his words about more, but you focus on the argument at hand.

"I don't want to fight but I'm not budging on this." You say stubbornly, crossing your arms. You and Logan would figure out how to take care of your mother without any help. End of story.

"Why do you have to be such a brat sometimes?" He's exasperated but his tone has softened, knowing he won't get anywhere with you.

"I think you love that I'm a brat." You walk over to him, placing your hands on either sides of his face as you bend down to kiss him.

"I do." He rolls his eyes, kissing the tip of your nose. "Hey, did you still want to fuck your boyfriend?" He grins at you goofily and your roll your eyes.

"You're insufferable."

"You know it baby." He grins mischievously before pulling you into the bed, making you squeal.