Part 12*

We got some sweet and spicy Hotch in this one ladies and theydies. There's also mention of blood & death just to give a heads up.

__

As soon as he pulls into a parking space, you both practically fly out of the your seats. He reaches for your hand, guiding you up to his condo. The door is unlocked and you're in his foyer, kissing him within seconds. His hands are in your hair and you wrap your arms around his waist, pulling him against you. The two of your are bumping into things as you make your way down the hall. You're not paying attention to where you're going but you assume that you're in the living room. He breaks the kiss to pull your blouse over your head and you get started on undoing his belt, fumbling with it clumsy. His pants fall to the ground and he's only in boxers. His hands cup your head and lips are on yours again. You reach around yourself, unzipping your skirt and kicking off your flats.

"My bed's upstairs." He says against your lips. One of his arms is around you waist, pulling you with him towards a set of stairs.

You nod not caring, and your hands make your way to the front of his shirt. You mess with the buttons for a few moments before getting frustrated and just ripping the shirt open. He groans and his lips trail down your neck, sucking gently.

"Wrap your legs around me." He commands. He was so bossy, but you honestly didn't care. You comply and his arms circle you, holding you up. He takes the steps two at a time, somehow keeping his sweet assault on your neck going. When you enter his room he throws you on the bed, making you squeal. "Don't move, I'll be right back." He points at you, his eyes serious.

"Yes, sir." You nod, frozen in place on his bed. He disappears through a door and you hear him rummaging around in what must be a dresser. When he comes out, he's holding a wrinkled blue tie in his hands. You instantly hold out your wrists and he bounds them together tightly.

"That okay?" He asks and you nod again, your heart in your mouth. "Be a good girl for me and use your words."

"Yes, sir." You look up at him innocently and he leans down to give you a swift peck on the lips.

"That's more like it. Lay down on your back, spread your legs."

"You're very bossy tonight." You lean towards him, challenging him.

His hand circles around your throat, squeezing tightly. "Don't be a brat, Aisha." He pushes you back onto the bed roughly just as you anticipate. Before you can spread your legs, he's pushed them apart and his mouth is on you. He flicks his tongue gently against your clit and a moan escapes you. His pace is relentlessly, flicking against you over and over. He inserts two fingers into you and your hands were free so you could tug on his hair. "So wet, all for me."

"Yes for you." You cry out, your wrists pulling against the tie.

His mouth is off of you then and he pulls his fingers out of you, moving up to give you a kiss. He pulls back rubbing his nose on yours as he lines up with your entrance.

He slowly and gently sinks into you, his eyes not leaving yours. "Mine."  He kisses the tip of your nose as he starts to move. He draws out his movements, not moving too fast. Achingly slow.

"Faster, please, Aaron." You tilt your hips up to meet his, wanting more friction.

"No, I think I want this slow." His hands come up to cradle your head as he slows down his strokes even more, teasing you.