Part 4

You've told Sidney the entire story over Thai food and she's staring at you in disbelief.

"It's been two whole days since you made out with Professor Hottie in an elevator and you're just now telling me?" She screeches, throwing a fork at your head.

You catch it in your hand before it can hit you. "I didn't want to get your hopes up, I don't plan on getting involved with him."

"Aisha, if you don't at least fuck the guy! Isn't that your brand? Fucking people and not getting feeling for them? How would that be complicated?"

"What if he falls for me and I don't return the feelings and then he fails me." You were a senior, you didn't have time to try and repeat courses. You were ready to graduate and start a real life.

"You said yourself, you don't think he's looking for anything serious. So why not at least fuck him once? I mean, I know you claim to have good pussy, but it's not like he's going to propose after one fuck." She shrugs.

"Claim?" You throw the fork back at her and she dodges.

"I'm sure it's absolutely phenomenal, but just screw him once and see where it goes. Come on, do it for me!" She clasps her hands together, begging.

"Fine, fine, I'll do it." You wave her off.

She squeals and claps her hands together, jumping up to get her laptop of the kitchen counter. "Come on, email him. We'll go around 11:30 on Friday. It'll be perfect." She hands you the laptop.

Firing it up, you quickly type in the login to your email on the school's website. His email address is straight forward, and as you type in Hotchner it populates automatically in the 'to' bar. You make your message straight forward and unassuming:

Dear Professor Hotchner,
For the assignment you've given us I've decided on AJ's. I'll be going this Friday around 11:30.

His reply is almost instant, as if he's been waiting for you to cave and you roll your eyes:

Ms. James,
I'm looking forward to hearing about your experience. Remember the amount of detail it calls for; I want to feel like I'm there too.

"Oh my god, he's such a flirt!" Sid is reading his reply over and over. You're about to log out when she grabs your hand. "Reply back to him, what's wrong with you!"

"I have nothing to say to him, he deserves to keep waiting." You reason. It was true. He was so full himself.

"Aisha, respond, or I will." She says seriously, glaring at you.

"Fine! Jesus, you're persistent." You click reply and type your response:

I'm sure we'll both find my experience to be out of this world.

Again, his reply is almost instantaneous:

I'm sure we will. See you in class, Aisha.

You bite your lip at his reply. You were really going to fuck your professor.

__

"My roommate and I are going to a club tonight...do you want to come?" You're hanging out in Penelope's office as she codes the data from the experiments you've run today. Your last participant was a no-show so you had some downtime.

"What kind of club? Not that it matters, I'll be there." She looks at you over her glasses, her fingers still flying. You had no idea how she did that.

"A gay club. Its down the street from that frozen drinks place."

"A gay club?" She raises her eyebrows, a smile on her face.

"Its for an assignment, but I've been there a few times on my own accord."

"Text me the dets, I'll be there."

"For sure. I'll let you work; I need to eat something before we get plastered later."

"Sayonara, my love!" She waves, her eyes not leaving the screen.

You make sure to lock up all the participant rooms and files before heading out of your office. After sticking your head in Rossi's office to say goodbye, you head out of the lab. You start towards the elevator when you see him. Hotch. He's exiting what must be his office, his back turned to you as he looks the door. You hate that you recognize him immediately, but the way his hair curls at the nape of his neck is unique. You take this time to examine him. He's wearing tight jeans and what you guess to be another half-zip. Its green this time. He must feel your eyes on him because he turns around to look at you, a grin spreading across his face.

"Hi." You start walking towards him, realizing that you've been frozen in place just watching him.

"Like what you see?" He gestures down his body with his hands. He was such a tease.

"No, not really." You stride past him, annoyed. Before you're out of his reach he grabs you, pinning you against the wall.

"Why do you always have to be such a brat?" He rubs his nose on yours and you fight your instinct to kiss him.

"Aaron, my boss is right down the hall." You ignore his question, looking down at the lab door. The chance was low, but Rossi could walk out at any moment.

"Doesn't that make it more exciting?" He doesn't let you answer his question, bringing your lips to his. You kiss him back immediately, moving your hands up to his hair. He groans enthusiastically when you tug it, not seeing what you're about to do next coming. You fist your hand in the hair at the nape of his neck, pulling his head all the way back.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? If you could fuck me right here?" You look at him expectantly, waiting for an answer. His eyes are wide with shock now that you've taken control of the situation. "Answer me."

"Y-yes, I would." He whimpers, and the sound of his soft, submissive voice makes your insides clench.

"Then be a good boy, and wait for tonight." You release him, pushing him away. You don't turn around as you walk away from him, taking the stairs so you won't have to see him at the elevator.