Part 33

I hope you all enjoy this soft moment accompanied with a bit of anxiety. Love you all!

__

"Aisha, baby, wake up." Hotch whispers into your ear before planting a series of kisses all over your face.

"No, please." You mumble in protest, pushing him away from you. He laughs, and snuggles into your neck continuing to kiss you.

"Come on, I want to show you something." His hand comes up to cup your face and you finally open your eyes, drinking him in. A sight that you would never tire of.

"What time is it?" You yawn, your eyes shifting to the drawn curtains. There was no sunlight peaking through. It couldn't be more than 3 a.m.

"I won't tell you because you'll go back to sleep, but the sun hasn't risen yet." He chuckles.

"Aaron." You whine, turning back over and burying yourself under a pillow. He snatches the pillow off of your head and positions you so that his nose is rubbing against yours.

"I want to watch the sun rise with you. It comes with a surprise." He chimes, trying to convince you.

"Fine, but you're buying breakfast afterwards." You concede.

"Yes ma'am." He presses his lips to yours in a breathtaking kiss. You wrap your arms around his neck in an attempt to deepen the kiss but he pulls back.

"I don't think I've ever said no to you but today, we need to stay focused baby, or we'll miss it."

You pout, hoping he'll give in and he laughs, give you a swift kiss on the lips.

"Don't pout, Aisha, it makes me want to fuck you."

"That's the point, Aaron." You say mockingly and he glares at you.

"Behave."

"Make me." You lean forward, hoping to entice him with one last tease.

"We don't have time for this. Be a good girl and we'll see what we can do about that later." He looks at you with a no nonsense look and you give in. "I hope you love this as much as I love you." He adds and your heart melts.

"I love you sweet boy." You give him a short peck on the lips, ignoring the desire in your lower belly as you hop up to get ready.

_

On the drive there you doze in and out of sleep. His hand near leaves yours as he absentmindedly hums to the soft music billowing out of the speakers. The coast is dark, but you can tell that the sun is going to rise soon. There aren't many cars on the road that pass you. Your anxiety spikes as you realize how romantic this is. This felt like something someone who was proposing would do. You and Hotch had been together, really together, for such a short period of time. Even with knowing that you would love him forever, you weren't ready to marry him. You didn't know if you would ever be able to marry him. You felt guilty about it, but you had always imagined yourself marrying Tyler. Just because you were in love with Hotch didn't mean that had changed. Glancing over at him, you watch him in closely. If he was planning on proposing he was in a very relaxed mood, you couldn't see any anxiety in his body language. He looked carefree, a small smile on his lips as he glanced occasionally out the window.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you it's rude to stare?" He looks over at you with a smirk on his face.

"You're my boyfriend I get to stare." You stick your tongue out at him and he laughs. "Are we almost there yet."

"Just about. Be patient baby." He admonished, turning onto a dirt drive. After about a minute a house comes into few. It's a large, beige beach house and your mouth drops open. Just how much money did he have? He parks in the circular drive and looks over at you.